over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Equipose?

What kind of anxiety are we talking abouf?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I feel nervous and anxious, if I keep it low it's not bad but over 600 it starts.

I recently reconfirmed my dislike for EQ. After not taking it for 2 years I gave it a try. I really think you need 800mg or more to see something drastic from it.

I ran it with tren masteron and anavar. I never normally run it with these compounds so I figured I would use it in the manner to hold more size a bigger leaner version than on the 3 compounds alone.

Once I dropped the eq. I shed a little water weight. literally in my abdominal region and I started getting harder looking. Size stayed the same.

Wont use it again.

the hematocrit issue with eq scares me. gains arent drastic enough to make it worth it for me

Why would you front load? Lol. Do you guys know how to cycle?

Why would you start your first week at 1g when you can start at 400mgs and get the exact same effects. You guys need to understand what half life means. Even EQ starts working as soon as you inject it.

this is ridiculously untrue.....although front loading
a long ester compound is EQUALLY ridiculous.

ive ran EQ more times than any other compound.
love it but destroys my red blood count when takin
the way it should be takin.....12+ weeks.

it takes AT LEAST 2 weeks for this compound to stabilize
in the blood. and another 2 to see its affects...

:cool:

People may not like front loading and say it's ridiculous, but it works.

If I frontload, I always plot out my cycle on steroidcalc or some sort of graph just because I want to see when I reach peach levels in my blood.

I admit that just double dosing and saying, "Now I have more so it'll hit me quicker" is dumb. But accurately plotting it out works—blood level wise and anecdotally with me just looking in the mirror.

People may not like front loading and say it's ridiculous, but it works.

If I frontload, I always plot out my cycle on steroidcalc or some sort of graph just because I want to see when I reach peach levels in my blood.

I admit that just double dosing and saying, "Now I have more so it'll hit me quicker" is dumb. But accurately plotting it out works—blood level wise and anecdotally with me just looking in the mirror.

what compounds do you like to front load...???

I`m really liking the bold cyp right now with masteron E, talk about vascular!! I`m going to give blood soon when I get some time so I`ll get an idea of what 500mg bold cyp/wk for 6 weeks has done to hematocrit

i love the stuff, don't get anxiety but never ran over 900 , i did front loaf last time 1.5 mls instead of 1 ml the first two shots , then down to just 600 a week

Do you donate blood on EQ?

Do you donate blood on EQ?

i did when i ran high dosage....but lost vascularity everytime..
and you are correct sir...it does shine at 1000+

im too old for that shit now..

:(

I about to start my next cycle here next week, and I am still on the fence about using EQ.

Alot of people say it's a worthless compound and others love it. Could you post your experience with the compound and the dose and length used.

Did you frontload? Did you have to run it more than 12 weeks to see results?

My plan was to frontload 600mg for 3 days straight, 3 days before I actually begin the cycle. Gonna run 600mg a week along side 600mg test e with finisher compounds near the end.

My stats are 6'3 210lbs, about 10%bf

I loved EQ stacked with test tren and anavar but you really need to take it for at least 16-20weeks it will really shine after that, but gotta take between 800-1200mg

Last edited:
what compounds do you like to front load...???

EQ is the only drug I frontload.
Not a Deca fan, would rather run NPP.

I try to donate every 6 weeks when on EQ.
Running 900mgs right now and 8 weeks in.

Last edited:
My one and only time with EQ I had front loaded it. I had used dbol the first four weeks and therefore could not tell any benefit from EQ alone. But I ran it for 12 weeks around 4-600 and did well and looked nice. I had no complaints.

eq allows me 2-5 extra reps at any weight i used before i touched the eq. my muscular endurance is crazy on it and always thought thats why you get so hungry on it because it increases your work load. But i always go crazy on eq after about 6 weeks like im scitzo and hold a shit ton of water . Its not my drug cant run it the dose and time it needs.

the inj dbol i had good results with i know it acts close to equipose and had not much sides from it just muscular endurance and happy go lucky

Last edited:
Seems like everyone has different opinions and experiences with the compound.

Since I have the shit already, I might as well run it. It should go well with mast var and superdrol.

I've never heard that it makes you hold water though, that's new.

Seems like everyone has different opinions and experiences with the compound.

Since I have the shit already, I might as well run it. It should go well with mast var and superdrol.

I never held any noticable water from it, then again I dont hold much on test either. I think alot of it is due to your bf% when you start.

Far from new. That's actually why my first post recommends reading the thousands of threads on EQ already made.

Every EQ profile you find online will tell you that it aromatizes some.

It does aromatize but only at half the rate of testosterone. Which is easily managed with proper AI use.

Personally I know guys that will run it all the way through show day. I wouldn't risk it and I drop it 6-7 wks out and just rely on orals/andogens/dht's through the show and also drop test prop 10-20 days out. But even in off season I have never seen any crazy amount of water the way I get with deca/npp. Not even close.

I didn't mean it stabilizes in the blood immediately or you will see effects immediately but any hormone you inject will start doing its thing immediately to some degree. We see this in bloodwork of guys who jump the gun and pin first then go get their "pre-cycle" bloodwork done a couple days later and their LH and FSH are immediately tanked. Just because the Ester is long doesn't mean the drug sits there waiting then all of a sudden it decides to hop out of its shell and start working lol.

Front loading is a bad idea in my opinion because you are exposing the body to high levels of the hormone immediately which won't necessarily result in bigger better effects especially since people don't get their shit together diet and training wise till weeks later in their cycles. I don't bump the drug dosages up till I believe they have started to stabilize, then I up the dose to continue climbing the hormone mountain. This way the AUC keeps increasing.

This is why some of you say you didn't see any more out of a hormone at higher doses....because guess what, you weren't ready for the higher doses. Some will tell you that's cuz higher doses are not required which is complete bullshit because higher doses mean bigger better effects if you know what you're doing.

I know you know this already though big man. Or maybe you disagree?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member