over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on gym and gym culture

idk how I took a statement and twisted it or selected certain parts...

to the people who have been around you just seem like an arrogant little kid, a big fish in a small pond and you seem very impressed by yourself...

you are talking to a wide group of people some of whom are not children and who do have real life experience.

we understand if you are trying to get publicity or whatever but to some extent these posts are I guess a little silly.

everyone that does this for real goes to the gym and doesn't fuck around, its nothing new and we dont have to brag about it or make a show, usually we are the one laughing at the people doing this.... why? cus we see them come and we see them go, we do our thing because its our thing, not for a record and not for a show, it is really who we are, not some made up gym persona.

you have some real people here who in real life do walk the walk and look the part, I know for sure Q and pit both have real life experience and are the real thing in real life...

neither do too much bragging about it.
This young kid doesnt even see it.....I used to feel the need to tell guys how cool I was.......but then I became cool and had no need to:D....only kidding...but seriously;)

Actually, he's also trying to promote himself.....and that's ok.......I do a whole lot of that on here....the more you do ....the more you make...........but when you come across as arrogant........it's really not the kind of publicity you want.........Kbrown ....do your thang!!!If you knew me you'd laugh because I'm am/was the most hardcore guy you've ever met........and you would ask me for advice .....and I'd give you some.............I'd also ask you what's working for you to pick your brain for things that might work for me.........I didnt miss a workout or a shot for 10 years at one time.......but I did miss out on life. Gotta go now.......I'm taking the boy to the pool........then we might workout together after that.

I know you guys are all the shit and make very informative awesome posts I need to follow all of you more
Sorry for making a thread and discussing my training and ideas floating around in my brain

I will be more aware of the people on this board and their threads and expertise

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

Last edited:
This young kid doesnt even see it.....I used to feel the need to tell guys how cool I was.......but then I became cool and had no need to:D....only kidding...but seriously;)

Actually, he's also trying to promote himself.....and that's ok.......I do a whole lot of that on here....the more you do ....the more you make...........but when you come across as arrogant........it's really not the kind of publicity you want.........Kbrown ....do your thang!!!If you knew me you'd laugh because I'm am/was the most hardcore guy you've ever met........and you would ask me for advice .....and I'd give you some.............I'd also ask you what's working for you to pick your brain for things that might work for me.........I didnt miss a workout or a shot for 10 years at one time.......but I did miss out on life. Gotta go now.......I'm taking the boy to the pool........then we might workout together after that.

How do I get a bigger 1rm bench ?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPXaoamLato#t=44[/ame]

he's got one more!!

That guy is so pathetic lol

I am pretty sure it's been established that mental attitude (inward or outward people express this differently) only gives a 5% to 10% performance boost depending on other variables as well

I don't understand the video of a chubby kid getting crushed by a weight... lol

why?

idk I just came across it on youtube lol..

around :15 or so, the kid says that he's 'benched 720 before'.

not sure what gets into some peoples' heads..

idk I just came across it on youtube lol..

around :15 or so, the kid says that he's 'benched 720 before'.

not sure what gets into some peoples' heads..

The funniest part was it seemed everyone thought there was a possibility he could do that. Then even after he pretty much dropped it on his chest he tried again failing even worst. It looked like he was struggling with the 3 plate a side warm up.

The funniest part was it seemed everyone thought there was a possibility he could do that. Then even after he pretty much dropped it on his chest he tried again failing even worst. It looked like he was struggling with the 3 plate a side warm up.

Agreed when I saw his warm ups I knew it was bs

Ever see my warmup ? Anything below 365 my back flies off the bench lol explosive

Blah oh well

Entertainment I guess

I'm straight prison rules at the gym ... I keep to myself. I don't even like a partner. I go at night from 9-11 to avoid the after work rush. I'll grab one of the people I see on the regular if I need a spot. I see all types in my gym ... I wouldn't consider it a single-culture. All shapes, sizes, goals, and walks of life. It's all fine with me. If someone is hogging a squat rack for curls ... I ask them politely to move. I've never had a single person decline.

Not sure his weight class
But a raw press of that weight would be beyond impressive
Very few people in the world bench 500
The number of 600 to 700lbs lifters are extremely rare regardless of weight class

I'm straight prison rules at the gym ... I keep to myself. I don't even like a partner. I go at night from 9-11 to avoid the after work rush. I'll grab one of the people I see on the regular if I need a spot. I see all types in my gym ... I wouldn't consider it a single-culture. All shapes, sizes, goals, and walks of life. It's all fine with me. If someone is hogging a squat rack for curls ... I ask them politely to move. I've never had a single person decline.

This is how I do it too. I'm in my own head at gym. Wear oversized sweats, hat worn mp3 playing. No screaming.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131