over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Humapro

Idra

Registered
I know there have been a few threads on this subject before. But I'm interested to see if anyone has been using Humapro for a while and if so what they think of it. I used it for a few months as a replacement to my whey shakes and I didn't notice any decrease in growth. The only effect I noticed was being far less bloated on a daily basis. Anyone else have experience with it?

There was a hugeee thread a few months ago about this. Lots of debate because of the companys background that produces it, the outlandish claims it makes, and new idea of it with the belief it is just EAAs in powder blown out of proportion. Almost all who havent tried it think its a waste and a majority of those who have had it love it. A buddy of mine takes it and says he likes it better than any whey

I use it as a SUPPLEMENT to poor meal planning to make sure I'm getting protein.. Nothing to write home about but I do keep in stock.

I was involved in all those threads as im a huge advocate for it.... Ive been whey free since March...I love Humapro and use it daily...I use it in drink and pill form....to me, it's all the stuff we look for in whey just without the waste....my waistline decreased while strength increased. Broke all my PB records after switching. Lesss trips to the camode etc etc... I will say this...i think it works phenomenal in a cutting or maintenance protocol.... For bulk however, at least I didn't see much benefit...I could give a rats ass if i get flamed for being a huge fan. But the idiots that do flame i assure you have never tried it. Do yourself a favor and try it for 30 days.

And for those that will say it's just overpriced EAA's that's fine....i can afford it....how much will one really save by getting all these ingredients (and i mean EVERY ingredient!) and putting them together??? I can't imagine much...Its the same price as a 5lb tub of whey.... actually cheaper.

Now that will i will start prepping for spring/summer i will increase my HP servings.

Almost all who havent tried it think its a waste and a majority of those who have had it love it.

Not for nuttin' but THAT should tell you something!!!....Just sayin'! :headbang:

I've been using it a lot these last few months. I've dropped all protein powders, and feel so much better using this stuff. No gas or bloating. Plus, you just swallow some tabs instead of having to choke down a shake you're sick of (I get sick of them). Instead of eating 12-14 oz of beef or chicken in a sitting, I can take 5-7 humapro tabs 25 min before the meal, then only have 5-6 oz of meat.

Very easy to stay dialed in when traveling, will pop 10 tabs then slug down a tbsp evoo for a protein/fat meal if on the road and swamped.

Also, it's great post-workout where I'll pop 10 tabs (which are supposedly "equivalent" to 56 grams of protein) with a cup or two of rice or potato.

It's not even that expensive if you get rid of your protein powders and use this instead; it's like .50/serving.

It's not a miracle product, just use it for what it's meant to be and I bet you'll be happy.

Last edited:
Another humapro thread? I usually hate when people tell me this but DO A SEARCH!!!

Why is there a debit about an intra-workout.

The profile of it doesn't look bad and lockout has 90 servings for $49...MIGHT give it a shot since I'm on such low carbs and lose energy a lot during workout.

did someone just say that it didn't benefit for bulking?

I love it and completely stopped using protein powders after trying just a month of it. I re-ordered a few months worth just before running out and have been using it ever since.
Its a little pricey but worth it for me, I do not eat much meat and depended a lot on powders, and this is far more convenient to me.
I don't think it is noticeably more effective (it may be somewhat), but I mainly use it for the convenience and the way I feel on it compared to powder (no bloat or digestive issues).

did someone just say that it didn't benefit for bulking?

Yes that would be me.....only reason i say that is because my protein was pretty much where it needed to be....and really carbs and fat are more important in a bulk.... I believe it works best in a low cal environment... JUST MY .02

Yes that would be me.....only reason i say that is because my protein was pretty much where it needed to be....and really carbs and fat are more important in a bulk.... I believe it works best in a low cal environment... JUST MY .02

what about just muscle building effects? Im not one to get tubby to gain weight anymore. Im all about LBM now.

Pretty much totally have given up on protein powders. Humapro and HICA are the way to go. HICA is everything HMB and Leucine supplements all promised to be. It's the real deal.

How much does it run?

How much does it run?

Lockout has THEE best prices on Humapro....Either the 90 serving drink or the 450 tabs is $48.95.....plus type in FACEBOOK as a code and get another 5% off.... Trust, nobody has this guy beat on ALRI.

I fully agree with everything Treefiddy has said, I've spoken with him in private messages and he's a good bro... his post about using it when cutting / prepping rather then bulking are spot on , it's really not going to give an noticeable gains outside of what aas/food would do for you on a bulk, but during a cut when nutrients aren't there and you need some backup , that's where this comes into play. That being said when I used a good BCAA supplement such as XTEND during a cut I didn't notice anything superior or inferior compared to Humapro, so if Humapro did give me an more benefits than a bcaa like xtend then it was so small that I honestly didn't notice.

I certainly don't think its a garbage supplement but I also don't think its much more superior then a bcaa, again from experience its more suitable during a period where nutrients aren't sufficient such as a cut.

Lockout has THEE best prices on Humapro....Either the 90 serving drink or the 450 tabs is $48.95.....plus type in FACEBOOK as a code and get another 5% off.... Trust, nobody has this guy beat on ALRI.

YES SIR!!!!

I live in TX and they ship out of dallas...I get all my stuff within 24 hours, if shipped with UPS.

If your order is big, as in heavy, they ship with UPS, if it's light it goes with postal service. So I either ask for UPS shipping OR I purchase something that is big in size so they have too ship it with UPS :D

I did used to take Humapro a couple of years ago. I discontinued all whey proteins at the time of taking Humapro and won't ever go back to whey. I have medically diagnosed IBS. So the lack of bloat, runs and gas were a welcome chnge.nThe only reason I stopped taking it is cause in Australia a tub of it is about $80, so quite expensive. Then I found a local brand that does something similar for around half the price, so that's where I'm at now. But as a whole IMO EAAs are far better than whey

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear