over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on next Bulk

That was a rough plan I outlined without knowing specifics but for optimal results you would want/need to add a few things in. Obviously no one should just copy it exactly without knowing their body so it should just be used as a guild line and they can add/subtract amounts if needed. If Cinder trained really late for example he wouldn't need any carbs before bed the night before. That was recommended more if he trains earlier on but it wouldn't hurt either way. Obviously fats would be high on Sunday and moderate on T/T/S to compensate for the carb amounts. I gave the 400g amount because Cinder obviously needs a lot of carbs to grow. He has been over 250 before and I believe 5ft 8 but sure I don't know any details so it was just a ballpark figure.

For someone who can take higher carbs 400g is nothing too excessive but sure that could be changed depending upon the person. I would still recommend a decent amount of carbs on those 3 off days for someone really trying to push size. The lantus alone would really help shuttle those high carbs on training days. Anyone who is following such a protocol should be taking insulin sensitizers on well everyday but especially on their moderate and off days. That 1 day off carbs alone (combined with the moderate days and supplementation) would make a massive difference for sensitivity if it's adhered to every week.

I also think for someone who responds well to high carbs they don't have to overdo fats (still have a good amount) so I wouldn't be taking away say 600g carbs (200g total that day) and replacing all of those 2400 calories with fats on 3 lower days. Now that can work for many people but I am going from some of his posts from the past and the fact his carb days are so high but either way could work just fine. I would personally keep carbs moderate on his 3 "off" days and have them low on just 1 day per week. Now for a guy who eats high fats most of the year things would be different and 400g would definitely not be considered moderate for those people but when you are pushing 800g+ carbs 3 days per week backing down to 400g is a big difference. I would also recommend some form of GDA on the moderate days when not using slin and on the 1 higher fat day something to help process all those fats (ox bile through the day for example).
Makes perfect sense. In my case I'm mich smaller and more recomping vs bulking so im able to keep carbs lower and I train in the evening but your approach is exactly what I'd do

Makes perfect sense. In my case I'm mich smaller and more recomping vs bulking so im able to keep carbs lower and I train in the evening but your approach is exactly what I'd do

If that's the case just do what you think is best. No one can really tell you exact amounts because we have no idea what you are eating now, your stats, training volume, drugs etc etc. Although I would try and really push carbs 1-2 days per week (legs and back for example) with 2-3 moderate days (for you that may be the 200g you mentioned) and 2-3 low days (50g or so). This thread actually has me motivated. I have had a shit time recently and the gyms reopen in my country soon (been closed since last year) so I will be doing something similar.

One thing I think goes well with carb cycling is the 3 x per week full body workouts. I do 3 high and 4 low. That way I can hit all parts on the high days . Training 3 x a week is great for recomp or lean gaining because 4 days of no weights allows for some good intense cardio sessions. On top of that, intermittent fast on the low days to further increase insulin sensitivity. Then 2k calories on low days doesn't feel low as you get to jam it in a 5 hour feeding window. Wouldn't work for bigger guys as well because your overall calories will be higher but I've found this to be my favorite approach. Insulin only 3 x per week but since it's fiull body 3 x a week all parts get trained with slin pre workout every training day

not to hijack but how long do you recommend cycling the Novolin R for in terms of weeks MAX? I have been on it for a while but sometimes I skip days and sometimes I only take it preWO, thx
You don't need to cycle it. I use it daily for probably 8 months of the year and only stop because I'm dieting. Insulin resistance doesn't come from insulin itself; your body don't just produce insulin for certain periods of time; it's a supplement to get the most out of your nutrients and should be used when needed.

Can you explain this ^^^?? your body doesn't like log or R insulin? WTH?

Why waste time in the gym? If the workouts aren't that intense then don't bother, your doing nothing but burning valuable calories going to the gym for a second time for a "not so intense workout"
Log and R (even low dose) makes me feel dizzy, bloated, sluggish. It doesn't matter what I eat. With lantus I get the same results while feeling completely normal.

Also yeah...I don't need bigger shoulders or hams.
I don't need bigger arms. I'm not gonna push myself on bodyparts I'm completely satisfied with. However I will utilize the lantus and high carbs to fuel them. It's not a waste of time, I would be maintaining those body parts on other days anyways. But instead, I do them on the higher carb days when lantus is used.
So what is your plan after 8 weeks? I made a plan for 4 years and I am almost 69. You need commitment train hard and eat as much is necessary to recover and grow, no one can tell you how many carbs or calories, you need to figured out, you train longer and harder then you need more food, no short terms plans ,only life long plans, lift heavy and correct, is no short cuts.
I gotcha...but the reason I'm saying 8 weeks is because of lantus mostly. And...I switch up anabolics often.
I'm not a competitor...I get big, then lean out a bit, and then I maintain. My biggest is a little over 250lbs. I'm 35 years old, and I'm content with being a 5'8 225 muscle guy with 21-23 inch arms (depending on how much I weigh)
I'm actually pretty lucky to be satisfied with my body.
Sure I like to progress...but getting bigger and bigger is just not my thing anymore, especially when it comes to heath.
Good post but I would think that is common sense to anyone. Obviously no one can tell him the exact amount of calories/macros to run in the future. He has to start where he thinks he should start and go on from there. The bigger he wants to get the more calories he will have to add over time. It should be common sense that he doesn't just stop after 8 weeks. Obviously if he wants to grow muscle he needs to do things longer than 8 weeks and I am sure he will carry on eating to maintain/grow muscle he gains over time. Anyone who blasts and eats big for 8 weeks and goes back to normal is obviously going to lose any new muscle they gained in those 8 weeks. Although I am also curious what he plans to do after those 8 weeks. Surely everyone should have short and long term plans and they adjust as they move along (months/years) going on progress, how they feel and their goals over time.
💯% that....
Like I said above, this is an 8 week plan while lantus is being used. I do not always utilize insulin, and I do not always try to keep gaining weight/muscle. The same goes for AAS.
When I'm not on a cycle, I'm on 200mg testE a week (divided in daily injects)
If I'm really trying to progress, I'm ON for much longer while doing orals one month on, one month off while the injectables stay higher, or I change to a different compound.
Insulin is only used for a short time here and there. I don't always use it. Also I honestly don't even need gh at this point imo. I never cared about hgh anyway to be honest.
Yes I've used it for 6 months only, or 1 year or 2 depending on what I'm trying to do. I even have mecasermin that I might eventually use. The same goes for mk677 and cjc.
I use these gh stuff on and off.
My diet changes depending on the goal (gain, lose, maintain)
And again...this is an 8 week plan while using insulin (lantus). I'll then take a insulin break for 3-4 weeks before using it again for 5-8 weeks. During the insulin break I'll either try higher fats or use more GDA's.

My health, longevity, and over all comfort is what I care about more than anything these days. Bodybuilding doesn't pay my bills. If I can still look the part and live comfortably, that's all I care about lol.

Fortitude training makes sense here, 4x a week spaced apart. Dose the insulin and high carbs on the “whole body days” and go ham on the accessory work and skip the extra work on your strong parts. Example:

full body heavy lower~

tier 2 leg work, then if your arms and shoulders are good, just do the pump chest/back work

Maybe for the parts you don't want to bring up, do hiit style supersets. That way you can get intensity, burn calories to help keep lean, maybe even make that part of your cardio. Then dedicate more volume, heavy stuff for your weak parts

Maybe for the parts you don't want to bring up, do hiit style supersets. That way you can get intensity, burn calories to help keep lean, maybe even make that part of your cardio. Then dedicate more volume, heavy stuff for your weak parts
why should this hinder those body groups from growing?
i mean, i am the strong opinion that superset workouts a la Milos style are superior to heavy low volume style workouts if you are on insulin
of course it also burns more cal but in a surplus you will still grow (in my opinion)

21 to 23 inches arms ?👀

21 to 23 inches arms ?👀
Yes. Sometimes I don't do arms at all for months on end, and then lose size on them. I prefer 21 as 23 looks winky on me. Mostly cause my

why should this hinder those body groups from growing?
i mean, i am the strong opinion that superset workouts a la Milos style are superior to heavy low volume style workouts if you are on insulin
of course it also burns more cal but in a surplus you will still grow (in my opinion)
I was under the impression he just wanted to maintain those parts and focus on weak ones meaning less taxing of them may allow more volume and intensity to the ones he really wants to target. Supersets also are a good idea. Say he wants to bring up delts I'd have one day where he hits them heavy with say oh press, then another day where he does more isolation short rest period style training. That's another reason I've come to like full body workouts 3 x a week you can hit a part different ways and get 3 x a week frequency with 4 recovery days too. Def many approaches that work

I was under the impression he just wanted to maintain those parts and focus on weak ones meaning less taxing of them may allow more volume and intensity to the ones he really wants to target. Supersets also are a good idea. Say he wants to bring up delts I'd have one day where he hits them heavy with say oh press, then another day where he does more isolation short rest period style training. That's another reason I've come to like full body workouts 3 x a week you can hit a part different ways and get 3 x a week frequency with 4 recovery days too. Def many approaches that work
yeah, makes sense.
In the last weeks ive also switched to a workout style with higher frequency and more rest days. right now training 2on/1off and it is similar to what you have explained. i might train back rear delt on one of those days but finish with deadlifts and add some leg pump work to my workout. or i might work legs and do some push pump rounds after the leg workout.

M. Off
T. AM-Quads/booty/calves
PM- Shoulders/HAMS
W. AM-Back/traps
PM- ARMS/calves
T. Off
I would extend it out to 6 months rather than 8 weeks. 8 weeks is 40 workouts inside 56 days. Don't know how can be built in that short of time.

Can you explain this ^^^?? your body doesn't like log or R insulin? WTH?

Why waste time in the gym? If the workouts aren't that intense then don't bother, your doing nothing but burning valuable calories going to the gym for a second time for a "not so intense workout"
Bboy, you read my mind.
How does your body "not like R and log"?
I have no idea what that means. If that's true, i wouldn't touch insulin at all.

I feel like we need more info and WHY you are doing this. 2 WO's a day is too much.
IMO, your offseason growth should be meat and potatoes simple with more rest days to enable growth.
I personally think you can hit 4 days a week without added complexity and be absolutely fine.

Also, maintenance for bp doesn't need its own WO. If you're arms are as advanced as you say, a couple sets after your WO will be fine. There's no reason to head BACK to the gym for maintenance.
You're split should be:

M. Off
T. Legs/calves
W. Back
T. Off
F. Chest/Shoulders
S. Off
S. Arms

Bboy, you read my mind.
I have no idea what that means. If that's true, i wouldn't touch insulin at all.

I feel like we need more info and WHY you are doing this. 2 WO's a day is too much.
IMO, your offseason growth should be meat and potatoes simple with more rest days to enable growth.
I personally think you can hit 4 days a week without added complexity and be absolutely fine.

Also, maintenance for bp doesn't need its own WO. If you're arms are as advanced as you say, a couple sets after your WO will be fine. There's no reason to head BACK to the gym for maintenance.
You're split should be:

M. Off
T. Legs/calves
W. Back
T. Off
F. Chest/Shoulders
S. Off
S. Arms
Again...log and r makes me feel sick and bloats me too much like immediately. Did you or big boy even read my response on why? A lot of diabetics don't like those insulins either for similar reactions.
Also in that response I mentioned that the second bodyparts I don't need to get bigger Yes. And yeah I want to maintain those muscle groups...but there's nothing wrong with (and it might be beneficial) to work those muscle a little with insulin and more carbs in my system. It makes perfect sense actually. Also shoulders with chest (lacking chest) day? No way, id be too weak. Shoulder day these days is just rear pec deck, front raises, and lateral raises. 3 sets of 10 reps with a heavier weight, then 5 reps lower weight, then 5 reps of even lower weight lol. It makes sense to do this on high carb days with insulin. Also, I could maintain size of arm sure with your method, but maintain strength Idk. My arm work out is three excercises per muscle. I fear a muscle tear if I just do a few sets after a work out.

I don't understand any of this,,,you want a ton of carbs and slin on days you wont be working out intense,,sounds like a good recipe to get Nice and fat?

also, why would you tear a muscle training>. your using way to heavy weight, bad form, you don't stretch>. if you train right you shouldn't tear a muscle let alone if your not training intense

training 2x a day makes zero sense to me unless you enjoy being in the gym and your goal is to spend as much time driving to the gym and being in the gym as possible,,,id rather be outside the gym resting, recovering.

not to be a jerk or insulting but I would do just about any plan but what you have written it seems like you are overcomplicating this as much as you possibly could trying so hard to make it be perfect

train full body 3x a week, train a bro split,,,or train. style I hate push/pull./legs would even be superior to 2x a day workouts. your stressing your body and mind being so meticulous IMO but do what you want,,I think your putting in 3x the effort to get half the results

I don't understand any of this,,,you want a ton of carbs and slin on days you wont be working out intense,,sounds like a good recipe to get Nice and fat?

also, why would you tear a muscle training>. your using way to heavy weight, bad form, you don't stretch>. if you train right you shouldn't tear a muscle let alone if your not training intense

training 2x a day makes zero sense to me unless you enjoy being in the gym and your goal is to spend as much time driving to the gym and being in the gym as possible,,,id rather be outside the gym resting, recovering.

not to be a jerk or insulting but I would do just about any plan but what you have written it seems like you are overcomplicating this as much as you possibly could trying so hard to make it be perfect

train full body 3x a week, train a bro split,,,or train. style I hate push/pull./legs would even be superior to 2x a day workouts. your stressing your body and mind being so meticulous IMO but do what you want,,I think your putting in 3x the effort to get half the results
Sorry but full body 3x a week?
That's not what Bodybuilders do. That's not gonna make my weak points improve imo. And...every lift day is an intense day. The second workout of the two days won't be intense, just something simple later on that day to maintain but also get some of the benefit of the high carbs/slin.
And... many guys tear biceps while moving couche lol... Many tear a pec from similar benching flat.

Sorry but full body 3x a week?
That's not what Bodybuilders do. That's not gonna make my weak points improve imo. And...every lift day is an intense day. The second workout of the two days won't be intense, just something simple later on that day to maintain but also get some of the benefit of the high carbs/slin.
And... many guys tear biceps while moving couche lol... Many tear a pec from similar benching flat.
*Couches lol

Bboy, you read my mind.

You're split should be:

M. Off
T. Legs/calves
W. Back
T. Off
F. Chest/Shoulders
S. Off
S. Arms
Sound good to me but I wouldn’t hit back day after legs.. too much especially for lower back.. just my 2 cents into conversation

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear