over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on next cycle...

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys this is my first post figured I would break the ice. I have been throwing around many variations in my head for my next cycle. I think I have came to a conclusion, this cycle will be 16 weeks long and will consist mostly of a bulk and then a cut at the end. Fell free to let me know If I need to change anything....

Weeks 1-9
Omnadren 250mg MWF
NPP 100mg MWF
Dbol 50mg ED(weeks 1-5)

Weeks 10-16
Test prop 100mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED
Anavar 75 mg ED

HCG will be ran once i start to notice any testicular atrophy @ 250IU's E3D

PCT
Clomid 4 weeks @ 50mg ED
Nolva 4 weeks @ 40,40,20,20
SARMS-S4 100mg ED(If I start to notice any vison problems I will back it down to 50mg ED)

AI will be EXE if I start to notice any unwanted bloat or gyno symptoms @ 25mg EOD

I will be running liver support via milk thistle, and NAC

I think that I covered everything, I plan on running clen about half way through my cycle at the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off protocal, and possibly T3(still undecided). On the two weeks off I will do the ECA stack. Will have taurine in hand for cramping

Im really excited about this cycle and I am looking for a complete body composition change. I am 15% BF right now, but I wont start until I get down to about 10-12% which i think will be about 2 months. Let me know If I need to add/take away anything. Thank guys

my opinion

Thats ALOT of compounds. and i am assuming this is NOT for a competition so if you do what is proposed you won't know what worked and what didn't. every newb usually over complicates things.

i am far from a newb and would only use 1 of the compounds you mentioned using. -STEELE

Thats ALOT of compounds. and i am assuming this is NOT for a competition so if you do what is proposed you won't know what worked and what didn't. every newb usually over complicates things.

i am far from a newb and would only use 1 of the compounds you mentioned using. -STEELE

Im not a newb either, and it seems like a lot of compounds, but its actually only two injectables and 1 oral at a time, not really to crazy imo. Not trying to over complicate things, I've done my research. Like I said before Its not a lot at one time, as you can see I split it up into two portions. I've ran Test, Tren, and Dbol before so the only new compounds will be var and NPP

Last edited:
Steele is right

Im not a newb either, and it seems like a lot of compounds, but its actually only two injectables and 1 oral at a time, not really to crazy imo.

So youre going to cut b4 your cycle... then bulk... then cut... and use 6 compounds to get there inside 16 weeks? What ever happened to diet? Dont take this the wrong way but newb or not, if you think this is a recipe for success, you in for a huge disappointment.

So youre going to cut b4 your cycle... then bulk... then cut... and use 6 compounds to get there inside 16 weeks? What ever happened to diet? Dont take this the wrong way but newb or not, if you think this is a recipe for success, you in for a huge disappointment.

LOL tough crowd. Ofcourse I have a diet bro, but I was just talking about my cycle in general. I'm not running 6 compounds at once and what's wrong with cutting before a bulk? Plus all these compounds with the exception of tren are mild and i feel that my doses are very reasonable. I just don't want to have a higher gyno risk so I'm gonna cut some fat before I start. And why am I setting my self up for disapointment? I've seen way crazier cycles. The harshish thing I'm running is tren and that's only for 6 weeks. I value everyones opinion, just really didn't think I would get this kind of reaction. Thanks for yalls input though

Last edited:
Go for it bro. Dont let the haters get you down. I often cut before a bulk as well to minimize risk of stretch marks and theres nothing wrong with it. Also nothing wrong with switching to faster acting test at the end, know alot of guys that do it. The var tren and prop should be a great combo for drying out your clean bulk.If you wanted you could shorten it a bit and maybe over lap the npp for a little bit if you were wanting to run it longer but either way you should seen good gains. Maybe some cabergoline in case of any progesterone sides.

Weeks 1-9
Omnadren 250mg MWF
NPP 100mg MWF
Dbol 50mg ED(weeks 1-5)

Weeks 10-16
Test prop 100mg ED
Tren A 50mg ED
Anavar 75 mg ED

I like it. I'm wondering a little bit about wks 10-16 though. That looks like a cutting stack to me and you said you were bulking.

I would throw in a compound that is more beneficial in the 10-16 stack and sub it for the anavar. Var is just so mild and expensive. I personally would go with winny or proviron, or just take it out and don't sub anything in. IMO it doesn't seem worth it to have the var in there.

I like it. I'm wondering a little bit about wks 10-16 though. That looks like a cutting stack to me and you said you were bulking.

I would throw in a compound that is more beneficial in the 10-16 stack and sub it for the anavar. Var is just so mild and expensive. I personally would go with winny or proviron, or just take it out and don't sub anything in. IMO it doesn't seem worth it to have the var in there.

Thanks bro. You must have read over it but i Said I was bulking 1-9 and cutting 10-16. The only reason I'm running var is because my source has a shit kicken deal on it right now.

Last edited:
Go for it bro. Dont let the haters get you down. I often cut before a bulk as well to minimize risk of stretch marks and theres nothing wrong with it. Also nothing wrong with switching to faster acting test at the end, know alot of guys that do it. The var tren and prop should be a great combo for drying out your clean bulk.If you wanted you could shorten it a bit and maybe over lap the npp for a little bit if you were wanting to run it longer but either way you should seen good gains. Maybe some cabergoline in case of any progesterone sides.

Hey it's cool man no one can get me down. Everyone has their own opinion so it doesn't offend me. I may be new to the board but new to the game. Thanks for your input.

Thanks bro. You must have read over it but. Said I was bulking 1-9 and cutting 10-16. The only reason I'm running var is because my source has a shit kicken deal on it right now.

Oh alright. I probably wouldn't bulk and cut in the same cycle, but I suppose you could do it. If it's a ****kickin deal and you can afford it then go ahead. It just doesn't have the bang for the buck IMO.

Also- report back to us if the whole changing esters thing had an effect. I've seen it recommended by some big names, but never got any feedback from everyday people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131