over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on P-plex

jerseystepup

Registered
I still have a sealed bottle of P-Plex by CEL.. The only prohormone ive ever used was M-drol, and i actually liked it... Generally i kickstart my cycles with either dbol or anadrol... Last cycle i actually kickstarted with a low dose of each and the results were GREAT..

Im currently on 100mg a week TRT, and im going to bump up to 800mgs a week for 10 weeks, then back down to 100mg... Im really thinking about throwin the P-Plex into the first 4 weeks of the blast... Those of you that have tried P-Plex, what were your thoughts?? What dosage did you run? Are you glad you ran it over another oral? Just trying to determine if i should give these a go or just kickstart with something else..

all opinions are greatly appreciated.

Generally i kickstart my cycles with either dbol or anadrol... Last cycle i actually kickstarted with a low dose of each and the results were GREAT..

You answered your own question.

My question was what people thought of P-PLEX, what doses they ran, and overall results of the compound..

Id stack it with epistane low dose great results.

Anabolic Xtreme's Phera gave me nothing but water weight. No notable strength gains. I winded up taking 60 pills over the course of four or five weeks or so. My much bigger friend recommended I take 40mg a day, I did that toward the end before trying SD.

Phera and SD was my first and last time ever trying anything of that nature.

I ran P-Plex at the beginning of a few cycle's for 4 weeks, had good gains. I put on 10-12lbs, can't say it was solid weight. I would recommend running it at 20 to 30mgs with some milk thistle, pretty toxic stuff. I also ran it alone with some epistane, after 3 weeks I was pissing brown. I stopped immediately and took 2 weeks before my urine was back to normal. IMO the prohormones are just as much or more toxic than anadrol or D-bol. Make sure your using liver aids.

I still have a sealed bottle of P-Plex by CEL.. The only prohormone ive ever used was M-drol, and i actually liked it... Generally i kickstart my cycles with either dbol or anadrol... Last cycle i actually kickstarted with a low dose of each and the results were GREAT..

Im currently on 100mg a week TRT, and im going to bump up to 800mgs a week for 10 weeks, then back down to 100mg... Im really thinking about throwin the P-Plex into the first 4 weeks of the blast... Those of you that have tried P-Plex, what were your thoughts?? What dosage did you run? Are you glad you ran it over another oral? Just trying to determine if i should give these a go or just kickstart with something else..

Its a pretty good product. Just a designer oral AAS that made it through some USA legal loop holes for awhile.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131