over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on pheraplex/superdrol cycle.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted your opinions on this please.
20 week (wtf) cycle.
750mg to 1000mg test per week through out.
4 weeks sdrol/pplex 10mg of each per day
4 weeks off orals
4 weeks off orals

That sounds pretty radical to me. I love both superdrol and phera, but have never stacked them together. I bet it would be awesome, but harsh.

What's your goal here? I assume sheer mass and strength with those two monsters combined.

That sounds pretty radical to me. I love both superdrol and phera, but have never stacked them together. I bet it would be awesome, but harsh.

What's your goal here? I assume sheer mass and strength with those two monsters combined.

I'd rather do 16 weeks...but yes that's my goal.
I think at those dosages Id hopefully not feel terrible.

Holy fuck p-plex and SD together would be harsh

There are sponsors out there with non-toxic stuff

Indeed but most do 20mg rather than 10.

I guess my real question was, why those particular [super strong in a good and bad way] orals with a gram of test? Why not just pin a significantly less toxic AAS?

I guess my real question was, why those particular [super strong in a good and bad way] orals with a gram of test? Why not just pin a significantly less toxic AAS?

Because orals put much more muscle on you. In my experience anyway. For example you'll put on much more muscle from SD at 20Mg a day for a month when compared to 500mg a week of tren for 8 weeks.
I hate orals but I've only done them on the higher scale.
This time I'm doing lower dosages. Superdrol is less harsh on a lower dosage.

I could just do 2grams a week of test with 1gram of npp. ;)

I can see why you want to do this, no doubt. I'm the same.... blow the eff up of strong orals. And phera and superdrol just happen to be my favorite. Now you got me thinkng dam it, all kinds of superdrol on hand and I have phera on the way. Hmmm, I better be good and run the phera alone for now Lol.

Where you getting the phera from? Shit can be hard to find. Same place as I?

Last edited:
I can see why you want to do this, no doubt. I'm the same.... blow the eff up of strong orals. And phera and superdrol just happen to be my favorite. Now you got me thinkng dam it, all kinds of superdrol on hand and I have phera on the way. Hmmm, I better be good and run the phera alone for now Lol.

Where you getting the phera from? Shit can be hard to find. Same place as I?

I love inject SD but hard to find. Hell legit SD is hard to find.
I have expired old school pplex/mdrol. I'm sure it's not as effective but I've used expired orals before with good success.
I could run one oral one month , and the other after the month break in between. But i don't think I'd feel good on 20mg a day of SD.

If you normally don't have problems with orals, 10mg sd and 20mg phera would be appropriate. 3-4 weeks max and use liver protection.

Ahh good old CEL products. Superdrol at 20 thrashes me also. 10 is great.

Working on that inject suoerdrol here at monster bro. Will keep you in mind.

Cel haha I remember that stuff.. if you can tolerate the side effects your plan looks ok. I recall pp being pretty harsh on my body, and sd is in a league all its own.

Cel haha I remember that stuff.. if you can tolerate the side effects your plan looks ok. I recall pp being pretty harsh on my body, and sd is in a league all its own.

Yeah I hope I can tolerate such. My liver stuff is mostly udca and nac. I was considering 600mg udca and 1000mg nac a day.

If you want to use them and are running a 20 week cycle why don't you be more progressive with them (whilst not overdoing things). So you could start with 10mg of 1 for 3 weeks have a break then 3 weeks of the other at 10mg. After another short break 10mg of both together. You could maybe finish with 20mg of your fav one plus 10mg of the other at the end of your cycle.

If you want to use them and are running a 20 week cycle why don't you be more progressive with them (whilst not overdoing things). So you could start with 10mg of 1 for 3 weeks have a break then 3 weeks of the other at 10mg. After another short break 10mg of both together. You could maybe finish with 20mg of your fav one plus 10mg of the other at the end of your cycle.

I was considering such however I'm worried about higher dosages since they've effected me badly before
I was gonna raise dosages of test progressively rather than the orals. I was gonna do such with prop.
I do like your suggestion though.

I was considering such however I'm worried about higher dosages since they've effected me badly before
I was gonna raise dosages of test progressively rather than the orals. I was gonna do such with prop.
I do like your suggestion though.

But what I suggested was using less most of the time. Then using 10mg of each what you had planned. Then 20mg/10mg would only be for approx 3 weeks at the end.

I was just giving you an idea similar to what you had written. Personally using even low doses over a long period would most likely have your cholesterol at bad levels (eveyone is different though) for a long period. Ideally I would just do what you just mentioned using injectables and increasing the dose then finishing with the orals at the end. I don't see the need in using the same dose of orals again and again throughout the cycle. As you mention you would be better concentrating on things that don't make you feel bad especially for longer cycles. No point in feeling crap for long periods. Use the orals for short term and fats gains. By the way I agree in the sense I have always had better results from orals over injectables.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws