over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on possible infection...

natabolic

Registered
I'm no newbie to the game.. Been using steroids on and off for the past 11 years now.. But this was my first experience with T400... I know, supposed to be quite painful, but I have some friends that have used this lab's T400 and claim its quite painless (50/50 EO/GSO).

I have never had an infection (knock on wood), and hope this isn't one.. but here's my scenario:

Three days ago, I injected 0.5ml T400 into my right bicep. I've done bicep shots before with test ace, tren a, mast, etc and pain is usually pretty good haha, but lingers for a few days.

Anyway, 3 days ago, I pinned 0.5ml of T400 into my bicep. The day after there was NO pain/heat/redness/swelling of any kind anywhere near the injection site. The bicep felt great, could have gone and trained them. The second day post injection, the area was slightly painful and a little swollen. Today (the third day after the injection), the area is quite swollen, red, and hot to the touch and the pain is to the degree I was unable to train today. There is no pitting edema, which is usually apparent during infections.. and the bicep feels more hard than spongy/soft..

Now, my question is.. Is this just T400? or do I have an infection? I was under the impression that infections usually manifested themselves within the first 24 hours post injection, but I didnt start seeing any kind of symptom until the second day.

Does this sound like an infection, or more of an inflammatory response to solvents/carriers? I'm going to try and see a doctor tomorrow about it.

This has happened to a budy of mine with test prop. He utilized a heating pad n massaged it a ton and it worked its way out.

Not much help im sure, of it gets much worse or you run a fever definitely get to the docs.

pics

snapped a few pics on my phone. quality isnt great, kinda shows redness/swelling.

ouch1.jpg
ouch2.jpg
ouch3.jpg

these were all taken 3 days after the initial injection.

just go docs and have it cheked if your concerned

the earlier you get in, the earlier youll know wat it is and the less complications you will face

is t-400 precision? it looks like it may be cellulitus,,,i just got this 3 times from some gear,,,for some reason only in certain bodyparts so i know gear isnt dirty and its not poor technique id never had a problem in 10 years of injecting,,i think it might be the EO,,

From your post I am assuming that this is your first time injecting your bicep with the T400.

As you say that the gear has EO in it you might just be having a localized reaction to the EO.

I myself can inject gear with EO in it in my glutes with minimal pain and in my quads with a slightly higher amount of pain. I cannot however inject the same gear into my biceps or shoulder areas as i have the same reaction you are having.

I would go to the doctor to be safe and if it is nothing more than a reaction then try a different injection site.

too much solvent in t400 to inject into biceps...i know people who have gotten same type reaction in the glute or quad area,it will go away..if not like they say above go to the doc.

keep a close eye on it. Pain can be normal, swelling can be normal. Redness is not. if the redness begins to spread get to the doc ASAP. a Buddy of mine lost part of his quad from poor crap. had to cut it out.

From your post I am assuming that this is your first time injecting your bicep with the T400.

As you say that the gear has EO in it you might just be having a localized reaction to the EO.

I myself can inject gear with EO in it in my glutes with minimal pain and in my quads with a slightly higher amount of pain. I cannot however inject the same gear into my biceps or shoulder areas as i have the same reaction you are having.

I would go to the doctor to be safe and if it is nothing more than a reaction then try a different injection site.

I can't use EO based AAS either. This is exactly what happens every time! If it doesn't go down in another day, I would go the doctor. They will most likely tell you it's cellulitus and prescribe you some keflex. Like me, you seem to have an allergic reaction to EO, so stay away from the EO based gear!!

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm currently at my doctor and gonna get it checked out. Will update with diagnosis. And yeah, I trust the guy because me & some other buddies of mine are using some of his other products. I'll try 0.5ml in the quad next time to see how I react.

I can't use EO based AAS either. This is exactly what happens every time! If it doesn't go down in another day, I would go the doctor. They will most likely tell you it's cellulitus and prescribe you some keflex. Like me, you seem to have an allergic reaction to EO, so stay away from the EO based gear!!

Once upon a time I purchased EO based gear not realizing that my body would reject it. I didnt want to toss the gear so I cut it with grapeseed oil 1:1 and was able to finish it with a minimal amount of pain. The pain in the ass-no pun intended-was that I had to inject 3 mls of oil EOD for 12 weeks.

I have the same reaction to stealth gear a well-Im assuming from the higher BA%

I mentioned in another thread that there are a fair amount of sponsors that carry gear with EO in it and you should always inquire about it before ordering.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm currently at my doctor and gonna get it checked out. Will update with diagnosis. And yeah, I trust the guy because me & some other buddies of mine are using some of his other products. I'll try 0.5ml in the quad next time to see how I react.

Try cutting it with some grapeseed oil if the reaction continues. Start it at 1ml gear to .5ml oil and go up from there if needed.

Ive used ordinary grapeseed oil passed through a Whatman filter.

Once upon a time I purchased EO based gear not realizing that my body would reject it. I didnt want to toss the gear so I cut it with grapeseed oil 1:1 and was able to finish it with a minimal amount of pain. The pain in the ass-no pun intended-was that I had to inject 3 mls of oil EOD for 12 weeks.

I have the same reaction to stealth gear a well-Im assuming from the higher BA%

I mentioned in another thread that there are a fair amount of sponsors that carry gear with EO in it and you should always inquire about it before ordering.

I did the same thing and it helped some, but it just wasn't worth it to me. There are so many good items out there that don't use EO!

Definitely interested in the doctor's verdict. Hope all goes well at the docs, and they just give you some meds, and tell you to put a heating pad on it, and relax with the bicep pinning till it cools down.

I did the same thing and it helped some, but it just wasn't worth it to me. There are so many good items out there that don't use EO!

I agree! That was the first and last time for EO for me.

Doc says it is cellulitus and wrote me a script for Dalacin (clindamycin) over keflex.. His preference I guess. Surprisingly didn't even get lectured. He asked me if I had been injecting there, I said yes, he asked what, I told him test400 and he wrote me the prescription. Haha.

Anyway, so that's the verdict. Do you guys think I should try another 0.5ml of this t400 in my quad or another site, or just toss the vial? I'm very sanitary with injection procedure, swabbed my vial, changed pins after drawing, clean skin very well.. And got this cellulitus from my first shot out of this vial. Maybe just bad to pin t400 in the bicep? Hmm. What are your guys thoughts?

Doc says it is cellulitus and wrote me a script for Dalacin (clindamycin) over keflex.. His preference I guess. Surprisingly didn't even get lectured. He asked me if I had been injecting there, I said yes, he asked what, I told him test400 and he wrote me the prescription. Haha.

Anyway, so that's the verdict. Do you guys think I should try another 0.5ml of this t400 in my quad or another site, or just toss the vial? I'm very sanitary with injection procedure, swabbed my vial, changed pins after drawing, clean skin very well.. And got this cellulitus from my first shot out of this vial. Maybe just bad to pin t400 in the bicep? Hmm. What are your guys thoughts?

Based on the pics you provided-I think your having a reaction to the EO or something else in the gear. The redness that you have looks exactly like what I had when using EO based gear.

As I mentioned earlier-you may want to try it another location or try cuting the gear.

Are you running any type of fever with this?

Based on the pics you provided-I think your having a reaction to the EO or something else in the gear. The redness that you have looks exactly like what I had when using EO based gear.

As I mentioned earlier-you may want to try it another location or try cuting the gear.

Are you running any type of fever with this?

Honestly couldn't tell you if I'm running a fever, as I'm taking t3 & clen which already warm me right the hell up. My body temperature runs naturally high too, so its always hard tell. I did, however, wake up kinda chilly the last couple mornings when I usually wake up sweating. But then again, it has been more cool temperatures the last few days. So who knows. Haha.

Honestly couldn't tell you if I'm running a fever, as I'm taking t3 & clen which already warm me right the hell up. My body temperature runs naturally high too, so its always hard tell. I did, however, wake up kinda chilly the last couple mornings when I usually wake up sweating. But then again, it has been more cool temperatures the last few days. So who knows. Haha.

That made my day!

Do what your comfortable with. Ive had a similar situation and didnt want to give up on the gear so I cut it with oil. If your not sure-toss it and use something else if you have it on hand.

This might sound like a totally dumb question, but like I said - never had an infection before - I know that it's best to aspirate out any puss or anything that's inside the muscle to help clear out the infection as fast as possible. My question is, is this necessary with cellulitus? Should I jab an 18 or 20G in there and see if I can draw any puss up? Or just leave it?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear