over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on possible infection...

This might sound like a totally dumb question, but like I said - never had an infection before - I know that it's best to aspirate out any puss or anything that's inside the muscle to help clear out the infection as fast as possible. My question is, is this necessary with cellulitus? Should I jab an 18 or 20G in there and see if I can draw any puss up? Or just leave it?

I wouldnt fuck around with it. Your on anitbiotics-I would let them do their job. The redness and swelling should subside in a day or two-with some soreness at the site for another 3-4 days. I would wait.

update

Bicep redness has gone down slightly.. But the muscle feels extremely hard when I touch it.. Is this normal during cellulitis?

Surprisingly didn't even get lectured. He asked me if I had been injecting there, I said yes, he asked what, I told him test400 and he wrote me the prescription. Haha.

You're crazy man, haha. I would have said I leaned over a fence and a wire went into me or something like that. It's just too scary these days with the steroid witch hunt. I might have said B12, even though people think injecting yourself with anything is weird. Even if he doesn't care, it's not something I'd want in my medical records. I don't tell my doc anything (unless I was going to die) because I am afraid past steroid use in the medical file can be used against me when I am in my 50's+ and I actually need frequent healthcare. I hear they can deny coverage if you do stuff like that.
Pretty lame that fat people can stuff themselves with garbage all day and give themselves tons of health problems without ever losing coverage for it.
Strange country we live in.
I just read somewhere that 90% of hospital visits are related to poor diet and the health problems that result from it.

This might sound like a totally dumb question, but like I said - never had an infection before - I know that it's best to aspirate out any puss or anything that's inside the muscle to help clear out the infection as fast as possible. My question is, is this necessary with cellulitus? Should I jab an 18 or 20G in there and see if I can draw any puss up? Or just leave it?

I'm not a medical professional, but I've heard the puss is mostly dead white cells, so they are no longer fighting infection. I have also heard that antibiotics are less effective when the wound has too much dead puss.
I'm no expert by any means, I'd ask your doc what he thinks.

There is a member on this forum named Alpha. Not MaleDawg, but Alpha6164 or something like that. Maybe try a search for Alpha and PM him. He is usually helpful to ProM members with medical questions.

You're crazy man, haha. I would have said I leaned over a fence and a wire went into me or something like that. It's just too scary these days with the steroid witch hunt. I might have said B12, even though people think injecting yourself with anything is weird. Even if he doesn't care, it's not something I'd want in my medical records. I don't tell my doc anything (unless I was going to die) because I am afraid past steroid use in the medical file can be used against me when I am in my 50's+ and I actually need frequent healthcare. I hear they can deny coverage if you do stuff like that.
Pretty lame that fat people can stuff themselves with garbage all day and give themselves tons of health problems without ever losing coverage for it.
Strange country we live in.
I just read somewhere that 90% of hospital visits are related to poor diet and the health problems that result from it.

im from canada... sooo... :D

I'm not a medical professional, but I've heard the puss is mostly dead white cells, so they are no longer fighting infection. I have also heard that antibiotics are less effective when the wound has too much dead puss.
I'm no expert by any means, I'd ask your doc what he thinks.

i will if it doesnt clear up in a couple days. i asked the doc at the time of getting the script if thats all that was needed to clear it up and he said yes.

There is a member on this forum named Alpha. Not MaleDawg, but Alpha6164 or something like that. Maybe try a search for Alpha and PM him. He is usually helpful to ProM members with medical questions.

thanks bro

dont know if this puts your mind at ease, but I hit a lymph node in my quad once and it caused red puffiness all over the leg, so bad I could barely walk and putting on slacks was painful. it was white/red splotchy looking and raised. Good luck bro

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws