over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on running different brands of HGH at same time

plug

Registered
I did search but did not find the answer to this ,so........My doctor prescribed 1iu per day of gh and 120 mg test, My insurance pays for humatrope. I want to up gh to 4iu but can not afford humatrope and insurance will not pay for more, so I plan on ordering rips or mexies. Is it ok to do 1iu of humatrope at bedtime and 3iu of generic 6am longterm or would you do it different? I am 65 yrs. HRT for 1 yr. I hit gym hard 3x week. well as hard as a 65 yr. can. 6 years ago-- before I went to doc. I did 140 test and 4iu gh day of generic and felt great and did much better in the gym. thanks, Plug

I did search but did not find the answer to this ,so........My doctor prescribed 1iu per day of gh and 120 mg test, My insurance pays for humatrope. I want to up gh to 4iu but can not afford humatrope and insurance will not pay for more, so I plan on ordering rips or mexies. Is it ok to do 1iu of humatrope at bedtime and 3iu of generic 6am longterm or would you do it different? I am 65 yrs. HRT for 1 yr. I hit gym hard 3x week. well as hard as a 65 yr. can. 6 years ago-- before I went to doc. I did 140 test and 4iu gh day of generic and felt great and did much better in the gym. thanks, Plug

If it is quality high purity) 191aa hgh then it doesn't much matter the brand...as for dosing 2iu in the am and 2iu pm would be best if wanting to do 4iu daily...but doing 3/1 split you mentioned would be fine also. Or if only doing 3iu all 3 at once in the morning immediately upon wakening would be great as well...

I wonder what are the legalities of possessing hgh from a sponsor, when you have a script? Curious...

Thanks, I did not think it would matter. just wandering

You should be fine. I have run serostim and the old eurotech's at the same time and was fine. And I have run nutropin and jintropins at the same time and have had no problems.

If its REAL 191aa,,high quality HGH..there should not be much of a difference. You could technically 'interchange' brands.

1 iu/day prescribed actually sucks. Take it if insurance covers it- load up on some good stuff offered by sponsors and go up and check that igf-1. I say 4iu/day minimum for a healthy male long term to see changes- depending on age of course.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity