over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts on simple sugary cereal post workout

J42152

Registered
to replace glycogen? I.E. a big bowl of lucky charms immediately pwo then a protein/complex carb meal roughly an hour later?

Works great if youre not too fat. If bodyfat is low enough enjoy!

to replace glycogen? I.E. a big bowl of lucky charms immediately pwo then a protein/complex carb meal roughly an hour later?

works good....pop tarts, rice crispy treats, lb or 2 of fruit, big bowl of sherbet are also my favs..... if you do the cereal, i go non fat milk cause sometimes I'm using slin on training days ..... i do it with a 60-75g protein shake then eat meal hour or 2 later

Your first mistake is lucky charms. Not even top 10. Okay maybe top 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat 3 plain rice crispies post work out w/ my protein. Then an hour later I have 8oz red potato and some type of meat. But like he said ^^ bf % should be on lower side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I workout in the am and Captain Crunch with Crunchberries is my current post workout go to..........

Makes sense, fructose + glucose replenishes glycogen faster than glucose alone in a glycogen deplete state. This is presuming A your muscle is insulin sensitive so the sugar doesn't metabolize into liver fat and B your body is actually glycogen deplete.

thanks for the replies guys! And c'mon...they are at least top 5!! lol

I ate an entire box of Captain Crunch Crunch Berries last night, then some greek yogurt and honey, and some pasta.

you guys and your Captain Crunch with Crunchberries!...maybe I have to give them a shot

Lucky charms in liquid egg whites instead of milk was my GO TO for the longest time before I started with this coach and he took it away loo

I ate an entire box of Captain Crunch Crunch Berries last night, then some greek yogurt and honey, and some pasta.

I bet your mouth was F'd up after that. Capn Crunch literally tears my mouth up. Havent had it in proabably 15 + years, but it used to make my mouth feel like I had been eating a holly bush

I bet your mouth was F'd up after that. Capn Crunch literally tears my mouth up. Havent had it in proabably 15 + years, but it used to make my mouth feel like I had been eating a holly bush

Haha same here! The roof of my mouth ends up being a disaster zone. But they are soooo good especially if you've been low carbing it for a while.

I like it. What I do is use unflavored whey iso and mix it in water and use that as the milk for my cereal. 50 grams of protein and a ton of quick digesting carbs

I wish I could eat like that. I'd put on 20 pounds of fat from that meal alone if I ate that many carbs. Lol

Haha same here! The roof of my mouth ends up being a disaster zone. But they are soooo good especially if you've been low carbing it for a while.

Solution to this problem is let them soak in the milk until they get soft enough:D

Lucky charms in liquid egg whites instead of milk was my GO TO for the longest time before I started with this coach and he took it away loo

Ive done this as well in the past.

Problem with me is if i have a big carb meal post workout i get that "addict binge" feeling and want to eat carbs the rest of the night. I hate it.

Solution to this problem is let them soak in the milk until they get soft enough:D

Who the hell can let capn crunch sit in the bowl long enough to get soggy without eating it? lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity