over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on test results?

pdogg7

Registered
I recently had my T-levels tested and I have a few questions.

Testosterone Free+Total Panel Site/Specimen 30 Jul 2012 1045 Units Ref Rng
Testosterone SERUM 564 < r> ng/dL 250-1100
Testosterone Free SERUM 91.9 pg/mL 35.0-155.0

I know 564 is on the lower side of normal but how important is free serum?
From what I have been reading 91.9 seems a little high. I thought I read some were that high free can lead to higher estro. Is this the case?
Some of the symptoms of higher E fit with how I am filling. I got tested because my wife has been complaining of my lack of sex drive and in general I have been feeling my age(37).
I have wondered for some time If I had low T my whole life. Even as a teenager my sex drive was not crazy. I never really dated much because I didn't have that drive that I think most guys have that pushes them to purse women. When I first met my wife in my early 20's she thought I was either gay or a psycho because she couldn't understand why I was single. Even then I couldn't keep up with her and she had an amazing body at the time.
Thanks

Why not get your E tested?

And for some guys sex isn't the most important thing in their life. But if your wife has mentioned your lack of drive, that is definitely a potentially serious issue. At the least she is going to be unsatisfied. She may begin questioning her own appeal, which is a perilous road to travel. There is always a Wolf ready to tell her exactly what she wants to hear. And you at 37 isn't real old BTW.

Obviously you are natural, (good for you!), but those numbers are not bad. No need to answer this, but what is your frequency, and what would your wife like? Is it reasonable?

Are you certain you are heterosexual? Answer that Q only to yourself, I don't care. Believe me, some guys don't realize this until way down the road.

Best wishes, and I agree with your actions that this requires serious attention.

Why not get your E tested? I went to the doc for a consult for a vesectamy. While there I told him about my concerns about my sex drive,feeling lathargic and in general feeling older. I am in no rush to get on HRT. At some point I will have to decide If the side effects (If any) and longterm effects out weigh my quality of life.

And for some guys sex isn't the most important thing in their life. But if your wife has mentioned your lack of drive, that is definitely a potentially serious issue. At the least she is going to be unsatisfied. She may begin questioning her own appeal, which is a perilous road to travel. There is always a Wolf ready to tell her exactly what she wants to hear.
I have a post in the cousiling forum explaning more.

And you at 37 isn't real old BTW.
I know I am not that old, but I defienatley don't fill 27 anymore.

Obviously you are natural, (good for you!), but those numbers are not bad. No need to answer this, but what is your frequency, and what would your wife like? Is it reasonable?
She could probally do it everyday. We have always been streakey. Several times in a couple of days then not for a while. In times of high stress maybe a month.
Are you certain you are heterosexual? Answer that Q only to yourself, I don't care. Believe me, some guys don't realize this until way down the road.
Yes;) This has always been easy for me.
Boobies :headbang: :love:
Dong :eek: :mad:
Thanks

Your test results look fine. More importantly you free test is above the middle of the range. That is more important than your total test levels.

Why not get your E tested?

And for some guys sex isn't the most important thing in their life. But if your wife has mentioned your lack of drive, that is definitely a potentially serious issue. At the least she is going to be unsatisfied. She may begin questioning her own appeal, which is a perilous road to travel. There is always a Wolf ready to tell her exactly what she wants to hear. And you at 37 isn't real old BTW.

Best wishes, and I agree with your actions that this requires serious attention.

And for some, certain things once done can NEVER be undone.. lost trust, etc.. especially when a considerable amount of time has been invested and for you looks at least 10+ years or more...

Best to do at that point it cut your losses and start over fresh elsewhere. too many things to cause anger, resentment, etc to flair and kill any kind of mood regardless of your hormone make up...

Your numbers a good. Most endos hope to get their patients to the numbers you have.

I would get your estrogen checked. I do know when my free test is high my body responds with estrogen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws