over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on the future

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
O.K., so my eyes have been opened (thank you Osiris) and I now see the benefit of peptides. I'm loving the results I'm getting from the combination of CJC/Ipam/DES. I am getting good GH results from minimal amounts in comparison to what I normally run and the pumps in the gym from the DES is almost painful, but in a good way. I highly recommend anyone wondering if they should to start researching with these products.

That being said, I'm already looking to the next peptide to research or add to the mix. Ultimately I'm going to follow Osiris' advice, but I want everyone's opinion that has experience with peptides to chime in. Take a look at Ergo's site and see what they carry and make your suggestions from there (Have to support the guys that are helping me;) )

I'm thinking about the other GHRP's just to be able to compare to what I'm running, I'm also thinking about TB 500. What it does and how it works and if it's worth it.

Look forward to your responses.

Peptides is the great add to the regimen that many people have not idea what they are capable of. Sounds great Jello.

Jello I'm running the same as you with the inclusion of LR3 too.

Jello, if your research animal has any old nagging aches and pains, I can't say enough great things about researching TB-500. It will make your animal's body feel like new again.

I, like Deancorp, am adding Lr3 to my animal's ipam, mod, des. The results from Deancorp's research are so impressive that I feel I have to add it to my research.

Jello, if your research animal has any old nagging aches and pains, I can't say enough great things about researching TB-500. It will make your animal's body feel like new again.

I, like Deancorp, am adding Lr3 to my animal's ipam, mod, des. The results from Deancorp's research are so impressive that I feel I have to add it to my research.

Thanks John, it was also because of you I am taking the IPAM/CJC so I don't know how much is attributed to that + HGH.

If you are interested here is my first log of the effects of just taking IGF-1 LR3:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/82681-my-igf-1-lr3-log.html

I then got carried away and added in IGF-1 DES and IPAM 250mcg/100mcg CJC1295w/o DAC twice daily followed by 0.75iu HGH twice daily 10 minutes after the IPAM/CJC.

I have found IGF-1 is far more effective injecting IM and I feel like I wasted my IGF going subq, so I highly recommend IM for IGF :)

Here is the most recent log:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...factors/83106-my-peptide-log-plan-2012-a.html

yo Jello I want to see you try the reg IGF...and see what you think...

I was a des fan and have been running reg IGF this last week and am very happy...

yo Jello I want to see you try the reg IGF...and see what you think...

I was a des fan and have been running reg IGF this last week and am very happy...

jello,

i agree with lex, i think maybe sqwitching to ghrp2 or ghrp6 and adding the igf lr3 would be a good change honestly.

I am getting ready to start researching peg mgf, lr3 and a ferw other things. I am pretty excited to see what happens to patrice , since she is off ALL hormones.
yeah lex, people love des and it is damn good, but i have had a love affair with igf lr3 since the first time i took it. NOTHING recomps your body more over a 30 day period=-)

What about SARMS? Are any of you guys running them?

John, You are friends with some Mr Olympia competitors. Are any of them using any peptides currently?

i have had a love affair with igf lr3 since the first time i took it. NOTHING recomps your body more over a 30 day period=-)

Damn... This sentence sold me. Was trying to stick with Des bc of price but now I guess I gotta get a couple bottles of LR3 next purchase.

50mcg PWO a good starting point?

jello,

i agree with lex, i think maybe sqwitching to ghrp2 or ghrp6 and adding the igf lr3 would be a good change honestly.

I am getting ready to start researching peg mgf, lr3 and a ferw other things. I am pretty excited to see what happens to patrice , since she is off ALL hormones.
yeah lex, people love des and it is damn good, but i have had a love affair with igf lr3 since the first time i took it. NOTHING recomps your body more over a 30 day period=-)

do you think it matters if you run the lr3 immediately PWO or is a little while later ok? i've been doing PWO cardio then driving home and pinning before a meal/shake.

do you think it matters if you run the lr3 immediately PWO or is a little while later ok? i've been doing PWO cardio then driving home and pinning before a meal/shake.

To be honest i think its better to wait like your talking about and let your PWO shake do its thing first.

I have some joint pain in my elbows and shoulders, so that comment of yours alone has me sold.

Now, are you saying to add the Lr3 to my current protocol and if so, how would you. I'm researching CJC/Ipam 125 3x/day and DES 100 2x/day second dose of DES immediately prior to training.

jello,

So 2 or 6 and why?

Will you still see good results from just peps without taking any GH

John, You are friends with some Mr Olympia competitors. Are any of them using any peptides currently?

My good friend who is an IFBB PRO just started his first peptide last month. He is only researching 30mcg igf1-Lr3 per day. His body weight has climbed from 240 to 278Lbs. It's insane how the truly genetically gifted respond to drugs. Last year he competed as a 202 class pro. Now he is way too big to compete in the new 210 pound class. He has to go open class.

I have some joint pain in my elbows and shoulders, so that comment of yours alone has me sold.

Now, are you saying to add the Lr3 to my current protocol and if so, how would you. I'm researching CJC/Ipam 125 3x/day and DES 100 2x/day second dose of DES immediately prior to training.

Yes. Do the des pre-workout, and the Lr3 pwo. My protocol is similar to yours, with hgh thrown in. My ape is responding very well. Osiris sold me on trying Lr3. If it's his favorite, then that is all I need to know...100mcg pwo.

Go with ghrp2. It has the potential to release up to 10x more hgh than ghrp6.

Yes. Do the des pre-workout, and the Lr3 pwo. My protocol is similar to yours, with hgh thrown in. My ape is responding very well. Osiris sold me on trying Lr3. If it's his favorite, then that is all I need to know...100mcg pwo.

Go with ghrp2. It has the potential to release up to 10x more hgh than ghrp6.

I'm using GH also, morning and evening.

GHRP2 you get more bang for your buck but is that the one that causes really bad hunger issues?

I'm using GH also, morning and evening.

GHRP2 you get more bang for your buck but is that the one that causes really bad hunger issues?

GHRP6 releases ghrelin and makes my animal violently hungry. It's not so bad on GHRP2. Some people say GHRP2 is the one that makes them incredibly hungry, but I honestly think that is because they are actually taking GHRP6 that is mislabeled.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131