over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts on this blast

raw with sleeves and will use wraps going forward
and i am dieting now---this proposed blast will be set up to peak for a late fall competition---i want to get to 190 or so and live there for next 4 months then blast into november and cut weight to make 181---the blast isnt now while im dieting

i have taken cycles with test and eq
test and dbol
test and anadrol
test and deca

tren and mast would be new to me and combining test, eq, dbol and drol would be new

so LK1----its thought out on what i have used in past and thats why m here--to get insight from guys who blasted compounds i havent and maybe get some ideas from strength/power guys

i loved test and eq and how i responded ---same with dbol and drol

and have been researching halo for the last month into a meet--never used that either

So are you planning that blast to peak for a meet? My opinion is I'd rather diet in my offseason and maintain or grow into a meet and cut water the last week. Reason being if your dieting into your meet your going to be training at a heavier body weight than what your going to be competing as which could throw off your leverages as your use to them. Now if your not using that to get ready for a meet than that seems like way overkill. You can diet and lose ten pounds while maintaining your strength on way less than that. Also if you are in your offseason you should be more concerned about more volume as opposed to maintaining your peak meet strength. This is all ofcourse my opinion.

Another thing wouldn't it be wiser to run orals the month before the meet instead of in the beginning of your peaking cycle?

i have taken cycles with test and eq
test and dbol
test and anadrol
test and deca

tren and mast would be new to me and combining test, eq, dbol and drol would be new

so LK1----its thought out on what i have used in past and thats why m here--to get insight from guys who blasted compounds i havent and maybe get some ideas from strength/power guys

i loved test and eq and how i responded ---same with dbol and drol

and have been researching halo for the last month into a meet--never used that either

well if i were you i would break things down a little further, tie the drugs into training, you are not going to train the same for the whole 16 weeks i hope.

no need to start off so high either, you should be building up to your event in strength. use the drugs to help you. start smaller and end biggest.

for all intents consider eq and dbol to be the same drug, minor differences.

the last 4 weeks or so leading up to the comp i would be adding in stronger compounds, drol, some type of tren, maybe halo or wini, m1t... all of those drugs are gona give you major boost in strength.

you don't need multiple compounds to start, whats wrong with just starting on some test? especially at those doses.

run that for a month or so.

it takes like 6-8 weeks to build new nerve innervations.

you should try and factor that into the training as that will have a lot to do with how you gain strength.

so you run test only as you start training, since you are not going to be doing recovery and have a goal once your strength gains stop add in some compound that converts to progesterone, i think npp might be the best bet here, that way you can switch to tren closer to comp time.

run that until you hit another flat spot, should now be 6 weeks or so out of competition.

now drop the npp switch to tren, add in the other stuff, maybe drol first, then wini or mast, then coming into your comp add some halo.

tne and tren base are awesome for strength and pre event.

if you use wini be careful not to hurt yourself. many are more prone to injury while using it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws