over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on this ( gear related )

Not just of the Europeans, but I was always a fan of Gunter Schlierkamp. I'd be interested to know what he'd cycle in his heyday.

Attachments

• 47021d8fd78a17bfb14541c3c358b646.jpg
    47021d8fd78a17bfb14541c3c358b646.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
Not just of the Europeans, but I was always a fan of Gunter Schlierkamp. I'd be interested to know what he'd cycle in his heyday.

Morning dude who I get even get my own username name confused with,

Gunter was a favorite of mine. Tall guy who still managed to fill out tremendously. Very underrated guy, if you ask me. One of my favorite physiques from the 90s. Seemed a real nice guy too

I was a huge Gunter fan. He was the great white hype to me lol

I haven't seen recent pics of him, but just a few years back I seen pics, and he looked phenomenal! He was down in size obviously, but still in great shape. I think pics were posted here or anasci of him. I agree, he always had a great build.

So like they would do like 700mg NPP for 6 weeks, 6 weeks off, 600 tren Ace 6/6....what about the long esters like primo and EQ? 6 weeks also?

Yes juggy

Any anabolic you like for 6 weeks on/4 off offseason

Straight on for 12-16 weeks on prep only

I'm reading he was only 6'1, damn, I could have sworn he was taller than that. He just dwarfed about anyone standing next to him, he just looked monstrous

Just goes to show how much difference a few inches makes

THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID AT ALL

Yes juggy

Any anabolic you like for 6 weeks on/4 off offseason

Straight on for 12-16 weeks on prep only

Interesting. You know, back when my BP could handle orals, one summer I injected 50mg anadrol pre workout (4x a week) for like 3 months straight. Liver values were slightly out of range (by like 10-20 points at the end of it. And I got thicker than a snicker.

Drugs that come to mind are obviously tren Ace, NPP, mast prop, test prop, trest Ace, and orals.

Hey run Boldenone ACe! Haha habe any of you ever pinned that? It’s fucking excruciating painful

Interesting. You know, back when my BP could handle orals, one summer I injected 50mg anadrol pre workout (4x a week) for like 3 months straight. Liver values were slightly out of range (by like 10-20 points at the end of it. And I got thicker than a snicker.

Drugs that come to mind are obviously tren Ace, NPP, mast prop, test prop, trest Ace, and orals.

Hey run Boldenone ACe! Haha habe any of you ever pinned that? It’s fucking excruciating painful

Yeah, bolde acetate is intolerable as far as pain goes. Very hard to come by. I have not seen it around in a very long time. Does anyone still make it?

Yeah, bolde acetate is intolerable as far as pain goes. Very hard to come by. I have not seen it around in a very long time. Does anyone still make it?

Man it was years ago. 50mg Ace blend with 100mg bold cyp. Omg it hurt

Man it was years ago. 50mg Ace blend with 100mg bold cyp. Omg it hurt

IIRC, Bold prop was the worse of the 2 evils, lol. Well, unless you were a female doing micro-shots of it. I knew a few females who could tolerate it due to the dosage/volume being so low. I never took it myself, I read enough horror stories from others....though it was of interest before i knew all that:)

IIRC, Bold prop was the worse of the 2 evils, lol. Well, unless you were a female doing micro-shots of it. I knew a few females who could tolerate it due to the dosage/volume being so low. I never took it myself, I read enough horror stories from others....though it was of interest before i knew all that:)

Yea on paper sounds like a brilliant idea. But it wasn’t. One sponsor on here used to have bold base but I never would chance it

ARL used to have bold ace but i never tried it

Primo ace now we are talking but also massive pip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner