over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on this GHRP/DAC/HGH Chart

Smack

Scammer
Kinda makes DAC look useless at 3mg a week. So does DAC really get useful when a GHRP is added but otherwise relatively ineffective?

Attachments

• GH.jpg
    GH.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 274
The last time I used cjc-dac it was ok and I noticed subtle changes. Although I have used cjc-dac alone in the past with low aas and gotten great results in fat loss and overall body composition before (noticed a big change from the cjc-dac). Even if levels are low if they are spread over 1-2 weeks it should still give good results. However as you state that graph makes it look crap unless you add a GHRP to your cycle :eek:

Well yeah, I'll say this again, GHRH only amplifies pulses, basically pushes the graph up. We didn't see major results and numbers on dac till it was used at higher doses 8mg/ew and over. On its own at a low dose isn't going to do much. The only reason it's even of any use on its own is because of its long half life. If not and it was short like modgrf1-29 then it would be completely useless on its own in my opinion.

You are not going to get GHRP like pulses or an HGH type of AUC with a GHRH. This is basically what differentiates these drugs from each other. This graph is just pointing out the obvious honestly.

I have used DAC on its own, stacked with ghrp, ipam, hex, intermingled with no DAC numerous times from my experience DAC is most effective at doses of 2.5 MG every two days, efficacy increased when ghrp and ipam were added to the mix with the induction of no DAC dosed 3 times daily with ghrp or ipam with ipam doses of 500+ required to see more drastic changes, resulting in excellent results

DAC tends to give me a more steady fat burn, tightens me up as long as my diet is clean, when utilized a lower doses, upping it to 3 MG (tends to be my sweet spot) every two days gives me the desired result. I think it is effective on its own but the result is, in my experience, dose dependent and best when utilized in conjunction with other compounds

I never got good results from DAC and I've tried 3 companies. At around 3mg/wk my igf levels barely moved and I was using mk677 as well. Mk677 alone caused an igf increase but the addition of DAC did nothing for them. I now only use cjc without dac with my ghrp's.

Well obviously I'll use a GHRP. I was just thinking it might be easier/less pins than taking Mod GRF.

I guess the discussion I was going for was how people's experience with DAC compare to the graph... Graphs aren't the end all be all's of this type of thing.. Like JJ mentioned he got good fat loss from DAC but based on the graph you wouldn't expect much at all.

I couldn't find any studies or graphs but I guess I'm most curious about what a pulse from a GHRP looks like with some DAC in the system

Well obviously I'll use a GHRP. I was just thinking it might be easier/less pins than taking Mod GRF.

I guess the discussion I was going for was how people's experience with DAC compare to the graph... Graphs aren't the end all be all's of this type of thing.. Like JJ mentioned he got good fat loss from DAC but based on the graph you wouldn't expect much at all.

The graph is comparing the three, it isn't a graph of dac being used with a GHRP. It will still be beneficial if used with a GHRP, of course, it would amplify the GHRP pulse just like mod would. The way I see it is, we use mod at 100mcgs 3x a day usually, which equates to a little over 2mgs a week. I believe you can directly replace that mod by shooting at least 2mgs a week of dac and pinning your GHRP 3x a day. In theory and in my experience, that works just as well.

I did this with ipam before. I would just shoot 1mg dac with my nightly ipam dose and shoot my other GHRPs regularly during the day without mod since I was using the dac. Using mod and dac at the same time is just a waste in my opinion. You only need one or the other to amplify the GHRP pulse, not both.

The graph is comparing the three, it isn't a graph of dac being used with a GHRP. It will still be beneficial if used with a GHRP, of course, it would amplify the GHRP pulse just like mod would. The way I see it is, we use mod at 100mcgs 3x a day usually, which equates to a little over 2mgs a week. I believe you can directly replace that mod by shooting at least 2mgs a week of dac and pinning your GHRP 3x a day. In theory and in my experience, that works just as well.

I did this with ipam before. I would just shoot 1mg dac with my nightly ipam dose and shoot my other GHRPs regularly during the day without mod since I was using the dac. Using mod and dac at the same time is just a waste in my opinion. You only need one or the other to amplify the GHRP pulse, not both.

Something like that is what I was looking for. Thanks.

Something like that is what I was looking for. Thanks.

That is the best way to do things. As mentioned I have had good results from cjc-dac before but it will always be best adding a ghrp to the mix. I much prefer 2 daily shots of hexarelin (100-200mcg) and 1 pre bed shot of Ipam (500mcg+). Mod GRF with Dac is a complete waste... use one or the other. I prefer cjc-dac to mod grf.

That is the best way to do things. As mentioned I have had good results from cjc-dac before but it will always be best adding a ghrp to the mix. I much prefer 2 daily shots of hexarelin (100-200mcg) and 1 pre bed shot of Ipam (500mcg+). Mod GRF with Dac is a complete waste... use one or the other. I prefer cjc-dac to mod grf.

How much DAC were you running?

Off topic: How is your high dose LR3 going?

While dac doesn't give huge pulses or big like gh it still does caused elevated levels. You need gh to elevated for 4-5hr consecutively to get the igf1 to rise.
Best shot is using cjc dac with ghrps/ghrh to get maximum pulse.

You can just shoot gh

Or you can shoot ghrp/ghrh, gh and use cjc dac or mk677 and add in a somatostain inhibitor to allow for the ghrh to work and for the cjc dac or mk677 to work even better.

Cjc dac at a decent dose cost as much as gh at a decent dose. Gh > cjc dac. So catch 22

From my understanding if exo GH is present in your system then any ghrh is effected by about 80% regardless if your using somato inhibitors. This is why Timing is crucial with GH and GHRH.

From my understanding if exo GH is present in your system then any ghrh is effected by about 80% regardless if your using somato inhibitors. This is why Timing is crucial with GH and GHRH.

I believe the way your body suppresses endo gh is by somatostatin. So if you inhibit it you should be fine. Timing is very important even with somatostain inhibitors. So far I've been doing that. Somatostain inhibitors, ghrp2/ghrh, gh and repeat and results are amazing. I also have mk677 at night. Upping my gh to 4.8iu today as well. Ghrps/ghrh I do 3-4x a day 120-200mcg/100mcg 20mg mk677. I combine huperzine a and egcg for somatostain inhibitors. I do have a problem however I can't sleep due to the amount of somatostain inhibitors. They're like crack lol especially at 200mcg and 700mg (45%) lol

I can test how effective it is by doing bloods. On round 2 of ghrp2/ghrh shot.

Somatostain inhibitors
30min
Ghrp2/ghrh (IM). 9
30min
GH (IM) 930
2.5hrs
Somatostain inhibitors 12
30min
Ghrp2/ghrh (IM) 1230
30min
Bloods 1

Timing like this so my body gets 3.5hrs to refill gh. Exo gh IM peaks at about 3hrs so that's gonna be when somatostain should be at its highest with no ghrh response, the ghrp/ghrh will be pinned then. Bloods would be drawn at 3.5hrs post exo gh. If I get low serum reading means somatostain inhibitors aren't working as intended. If I get a high gh serum it means this protocol works.

To be honest I am only doing this because I have the peptides on hand otherwise I'd up my gh to 6iu and just do mk677 with it. But because I have the ghrps/ghrh and they've been sitting in the fridge I figured I should make use of them. I know for a fact my blood sugar is crashing hard on this run I'm not using slin. Even when I did gh at 3iu but had peptides 3x that day my blood sugar crashed hard.

Last edited:
I believe the way your body suppresses endo gh is by somatostatin. So if you inhibit it you should be fine. Timing is very important even with somatostain inhibitors. So far I've been doing that. Somatostain inhibitors, ghrp2/ghrh, gh and repeat and results are amazing. I also have mk677 at night. Upping my gh to 4.8iu today as well. Ghrps/ghrh I do 3-4x a day 120-200mcg/100mcg 20mg mk677. I combine huperzine a and egcg for somatostain inhibitors. I do have a problem however I can't sleep due to the amount of somatostain inhibitors. They're like crack lol especially at 200mcg and 700mg (45%) lol

I can test how effective it is by doing bloods. On round 2 of ghrp2/ghrh shot.

Somatostain inhibitors
30min
Ghrp2/ghrh (IM). 9
30min
GH (IM) 930
2.5hrs
Somatostain inhibitors 12
30min
Ghrp2/ghrh (IM) 1230
30min
Bloods 1

Timing like this so my body gets 3.5hrs to refill gh. Exo gh IM peaks at about 3hrs so that's gonna be when somatostain should be at its highest with no ghrh response, the ghrp/ghrh will be pinned then. Bloods would be drawn at 3.5hrs post exo gh. If I get low serum reading means somatostain inhibitors aren't working as intended. If I get a high gh serum it means this protocol works.

To be honest I am only doing this because I have the peptides on hand otherwise I'd up my gh to 6iu and just do mk677 with it. But because I have the ghrps/ghrh and they've been sitting in the fridge I figured I should make use of them. I know for a fact my blood sugar is crashing hard on this run I'm not using slin. Even when I did gh at 3iu but had peptides 3x that day my blood sugar crashed hard.

I read huperzine can actually make you tired. I wonder if it's the EGCG that's causing it as that boosts energy. My sleep is really hit and miss with peptides before bed even IPAM so I think I'll just stick with GH before bed and gh with peps morning and pre or post workout.

I read huperzine can actually make you tired. I wonder if it's the EGCG that's causing it as that boosts energy. My sleep is really hit and miss with peptides before bed even IPAM so I think I'll just stick with GH before bed and gh with peps morning and pre or post workout.

Huperzine a always gave me energy. Egcg works in synergy with huperzine a makes its life longer I believe.

If you do gh pre bed I wouldn't use mk677. I make sure my last gh shot is 8hrs away from bed time so it's out of my system and I pulse while I sleep and definitely out so in the morning I get the ghrp/ghrh effect. I'm young so I am benefiting from peptides and mk677 more than older guys.

How much DAC were you running?

Off topic: How is your high dose LR3 going?

The first time only 2mg per week and not much else (no other peptides). I noticed big changes in body composition even at only 2mg. The next time I moved up in dose to 4-5mg per week (may have gone a little higher) and again great results (other peptides used). Last time I dosed it at 5mg and well I was on various things so can't full say but it's not like I noticed anything dramatic... far from it.

High dosed LR3 well I stupidly forgot to take it yesterday and realized when I was out the door but was rushing to the gym so left it. Today I didn't train so just left it. I will resume at 200mcg pre workout 2moro and looking forward to it. I couldn't tell you how good it is exactly as I am on various different things right now. But I can say the results since I added it in have been amazing. I have changed a lot in the last few days but that is down to a combination of different elements.

The first time only 2mg per week and not much else (no other peptides). I noticed big changes in body composition even at only 2mg. The next time I moved up in dose to 4-5mg per week (may have gone a little higher) and again great results (other peptides used). Last time I dosed it at 5mg and well I was on various things so can't full say but it's not like I noticed anything dramatic... far from it.

High dosed LR3 well I stupidly forgot to take it yesterday and realized when I was out the door but was rushing to the gym so left it. Today I didn't train so just left it. I will resume at 200mcg pre workout 2moro and looking forward to it. I couldn't tell you how good it is exactly as I am on various different things right now. But I can say the results since I added it in have been ama
zing. I have changed a lot in the last few days but that is down to a combination of different elements.

What do you think of this. Maybe 3-4x per week.

Pre workout
100mcg ghrp/100mcg ghrh
15min later 2-3iu GH shot IM
10min later(right before training) 50mcg Lr3 IM

What do you think of this. Maybe 3-4x per week.

Pre workout
100mcg ghrp/100mcg ghrh
15min later 2-3iu GH shot IM
10min later(right before training) 50mcg Lr3 IM

It looks fine. Personally I would dose the lr3 like I am at high doses for short periods. If budget is a factor I would just get rid of the ghrp/ghrh and try higher dose lr3 instead. On your off periods from lr3 bring back the pre workout ghrh/ghrp and hgh.

Got the ghrp2/ghrh head rush and flushing effect had pinned gh 1.2iu IM about 5hr prior took huperzine a and egcg shot ghrp2/ghrh 200mcg/100mcg 30min later followed up by 2iu of GH 30min later.

Based on the reaction I'd say my protocol works. My face turned red my friend commented on it lol

I had to modify my protocol for the day however due to work. Blood sugar was getting crushed bad and still is pretty low. Would have rather done smaller doses.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear