over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Tren Enanthate

Iceman01

Newbies
Running Tren Enanthate and getting the typical tren night sweats, soaking the sheets but wonder why tren sweats smell like cat piss? Any thoughts?? Also this isn't my time running it but unsure if I'll ever run it again just due to how it makes me feel.

Thoughts on what? Cat piss? Your last sentence answered your own question if your question was about running it.

How much are u taking a week and what else are u taking?

I'm doing 200mg a week and I may possibly go to 300 but 200 has kept the sides like insomnia, nights sweats, irritability down. I get some night sweats but it would prob be double if I went to 400mg.

I have used up to 800mg in my younger years but I'm on test primo tren and the 200mg a week I feel like it's a good dose get some benefit of the tren while keeping the sides down

When I was much younger and just a little let wise I used to run very high dosages with minimal side effects (1 gram+); now even on 100mg a week it turns my into an absolute psychopath and in all sincerity seems to affect my memory.

I loved it when I was younger but I was hard headed and just didn’t care about the sides.
Now that I’m older I don’t get the crazy sides anymore but I just can’t deal with the lethargy even at 200mg a week

Running Tren Enanthate and getting the typical tren night sweats, soaking the sheets but wonder why tren sweats smell like cat piss? Any thoughts?? Also this isn't my time running it but unsure if I'll ever run it again just due to how it makes me feel.
A lot of times that amonia sweating smell has nothing to do with the compounds but a sign that you are burning protein for energy (not enough carbs)

A lot of times that amonia sweating smell has nothing to do with the compounds but a sign that you are burning protein for energy (not enough carbs)
That's true but it IS more common on Tren than on other AAS.

I never go lower than 250g of carbs and I always get the ammonia sweat on tren. I’d think it has more to do with the metabolites than lack of carbs with this specific compound.
Kind of like how tren is known to turn peoples piss darker

I'm definitely taking in enough carbs. This only happens to me when I run tren. It honestly doesn't bother me all that much. When I was younger it would turn me into an asshole, damn near cost me my marriage because I did irrational shit. I waited a few years to run it again and when I started to have irrational thoughts I thought twice before reacting

Ammonia smelling sweat is not only a sign of burning protein for energy it can also be a sign that your kidneys are under pressure and cant filter urea enough.
had my worse kidney results when i ran tren -

For the original issue of sweat smelling, the OP could try chlorophyll. It has been used for years to combat that, and recently it's popularity has made a resurgence.

Give tren hex a try. its the only ester of tren i've ever tried and other than physical changes i had no sides like what people describe using A and E. Its expensive but worth it.

Interesting. Anyone else co-sign to this ?

Interesting. Anyone else co-sign to this ?
P.S.

I did a 12 week cycle with test/primo/tren hex. Started at 200/200/200 and over the 12 weeks pushed the hex and primo to 400. I titrated the doses up ever other week. Needles to say by the end of it, i was incline pressing 315 for 7 at 6' 235lbs 27 years old. Just some more insight. I did run a little hotter I think but im always hot so idk how much of it was the hex. Wasn't soaking my bed sheets tho like some guys claim. I was INSATIABLE for carbs tho. Hunger was almost annoying lol.

^ Any kind of Tren w minimal sides = sign me up. Lol. I miss the stuff dearly

I love to run 100mg tren e a week with test only cycles..gives me that aggression and fat burning effect and really complements everything..but the sides aren’t really there

I love to run 100mg tren e a week with test only cycles..gives me that aggression and fat burning effect and really complements everything..but the sides aren’t really there

That’s it. I’m adding 75mg/week of Tren E to my TRT. lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131