over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Tren Enanthate

Yes, 1x a week. Why? Zero sides and gives great results. Also the one dose is 300-400mg. I have pinned 300mg 2x a week on very rare occasions.

"Stable blood levels" are quackery. Every endogenous hormone has spikes and drops all day, every day.

However, I'm not one to say what to do if a person says they "feel" better with routine injection frequency. "You do you" is a good protocol.
There’s spikes but they don’t zero out for 6 days

I get nice results now days from 60mg a week of tren e. Just on top of trt.

Have you run bloods on this dose? How long were you on it and any adverse movement on liver/lipids etc?

Considering something like this over a period of time with tren E for convenience. I'm pretty resilient to moderate or above doses but ideally I'd like things tk move little to none.

Yes, 1x a week. Why? Zero sides and gives great results. Also the one dose is 300-400mg. I have pinned 300mg 2x a week on very rare occasions.

"Stable blood levels" are quackery. Every endogenous hormone has spikes and drops all day, every day.

However, I'm not one to say what to do if a person says they "feel" better with routine injection frequency. "You do you" is a good protocol.

Interesting. Thanks
I’d end up in prison for murder at one bolus dose of Tren @ 300-400mg lol

Have you run bloods on this dose? How long were you on it and any adverse movement on liver/lipids etc?

Considering something like this over a period of time with tren E for convenience. I'm pretty resilient to moderate or above doses but ideally I'd like things tk move little to none.
Hdl/ldl takes a hit. Just on trt I can keep hdl above 1 and ldl under 2.
With the tren in (after 3 months) hdl is .6/7 and ldl is over 2. So nothing major but not something you can do year round.

Alt/ast <300 but still elevated.

For the body comp changes I can get with a very strict diet I feel ita worth it.
I have concluded that when people say they used to get excellent results from 1 amp of parabolin so 76mg a week are not lying.

Well there’s no such thing as stable blood levels running the hormone in its base form. However, if your running ace, Ethanate, etc there’s a definite difference in blood serum levels.

Cage

Well there’s no such thing as stable blood levels running the hormone in its base form. However, if your running ace, Ethanate, etc there’s a definite difference in blood serum levels.

Cage
I think the key here is less peaks and valleys with shots daily - regardless if its quackery or not - that's just a play on extremes

Less peaks and valleys is healthier for you physically and mentally

I think the key here is less peaks and valleys with shots daily - regardless if its quackery or not - that's just a play on extremes

Less peaks and valleys is healthier for you physically and mentally
I should've mentioned I keep Test E as a continual foundation.

Afternoon mate - in principal I fully agree with you; in practice I have had drastically different results based off of the ester.

Tangible, measurable changes in performance.
Please elaborate. The ester has one job and one job only. So you're saying the ester type gave you measurable performance? How?

Please elaborate. The ester has one job and one job only. So you're saying the ester type gave you measurable performance? How?
Good morning mate, @Nate Dawg literally just PMd me last night for this so going to copy/paste it here.

Trying to stay organized here - have shit spread out over pages and pages. ALL compounds come from Empower Pharmacy in Houston TX - High end compounding pharmacy. Everything is ran for exactly 10 weeks (10ML vials - 1 CC per vial). Long esters administered with a singular shot per week, short esters administered monday/wed/fri. Blood work completed at the 5 week mark. This is compound only + test base of 200. Not on cycle.

Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg (2 runs per year) (weight gain or loss) (800mg Iburprofen Administered Per day)(tramadol administered per day)
2014 +6, +13 - 2 Ibu - 1
2015 +11, +9 - 1Ibu - 1
2016 +4, +3 (Keto Year) -3Ibu - 2
2018 +17 +8 1ibu - 0
2021 +6, +7 2ibu - 1
2022 +8, +5 1 ibu - 0
Nandrolone Pheny Propionate 200mg
2018 -12, -3 3ibu - 2
2021 -7, -5 3ibu - 2

NOTE: For 2018 I roll straight from Nandro to NPP to Nandro to NPP

Notations - Instantaneous pain relief with nandrolone decanoate at the week 2 mark. Rolling from nandro in NPP pain relief drops off. Multiple notations of increased vascularity w/ NPP. HRV also appears to drop w/ decanoate and RHR increases. Performance is all over the place (training is never the same so I cannot comment with any real authority there).

Test Administered at 200mg
Testosterone Cypionate

Free test ranges from 1,100-1,242
Testosterone Enanthate
Free test ranges from 858-997
Testosterone Propionate
Free test ranges from 770-1,042

Let me know if there is anything specific you want data wise - I always thought I was organized now I look through these notebooks and feel a bit embarrassed lmao.

Good morning mate, @Nate Dawg literally just PMd me last night for this so going to copy/paste it here.

Trying to stay organized here - have shit spread out over pages and pages. ALL compounds come from Empower Pharmacy in Houston TX - High end compounding pharmacy. Everything is ran for exactly 10 weeks (10ML vials - 1 CC per vial). Long esters administered with a singular shot per week, short esters administered monday/wed/fri. Blood work completed at the 5 week mark. This is compound only + test base of 200. Not on cycle.

Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg (2 runs per year) (weight gain or loss) (800mg Iburprofen Administered Per day)(tramadol administered per day)
2014 +6, +13 - 2 Ibu - 1
2015 +11, +9 - 1Ibu - 1
2016 +4, +3 (Keto Year) -3Ibu - 2
2018 +17 +8 1ibu - 0
2021 +6, +7 2ibu - 1
2022 +8, +5 1 ibu - 0
Nandrolone Pheny Propionate 200mg
2018 -12, -3 3ibu - 2
2021 -7, -5 3ibu - 2

NOTE: For 2018 I roll straight from Nandro to NPP to Nandro to NPP

Notations - Instantaneous pain relief with nandrolone decanoate at the week 2 mark. Rolling from nandro in NPP pain relief drops off. Multiple notations of increased vascularity w/ NPP. HRV also appears to drop w/ decanoate and RHR increases. Performance is all over the place (training is never the same so I cannot comment with any real authority there).

Test Administered at 200mg
Testosterone Cypionate

Free test ranges from 1,100-1,242
Testosterone Enanthate
Free test ranges from 858-997
Testosterone Propionate
Free test ranges from 770-1,042

Let me know if there is anything specific you want data wise - I always thought I was organized now I look through these notebooks and feel a bit embarrassed lmao.
I think I misunderstood what you were saying. Of course, short-acting esters will yield to faster release and higher concentration of the compound. But, if you design a cycle properly keeping in mind the half-life of a Longer ester you can achieve the same or better results with less pinning. As long as you are keeping the concentration high and leveled the ester will only make a difference when starting a cycle. Just like in orals, they will kick in faster but in the long run, using the long-acting esters properly will yield the same results with less pinning.

Using fast-acting esters pre-contest is the exception. I haven't seen many people bulk up on short-acting esters.

Definitely think there was a miscommunication there mate!

What really trips me up is the same active compound decanoate vs. phenyl propionate yet vastly different effects on water retention and pain management. Same w/ varying tests and the free test levels.

I actually enjoy tren e and use it a decent amount.
But i always use it as a base — and not as a drug that im going to make a bunch of jumps with.
I use it in the background of something like a Test/EQ cycle. 200-300mg and staying there the entire time.
Its anabolic properties and you stay fuckin lean, your body is a furnace even on a low amount.

Tren will come at you hard and fast, so if its a MAIN drug choice in a cycle, im definitely sticking to A.
I can turn A up and down depending on how im feeling, but youre kinda in trouble with E if you start having some bad side effects.

I actually enjoy tren e and use it a decent amount.
But i always use it as a base — and not as a drug that im going to make a bunch of jumps with.
I use it in the background of something like a Test/EQ cycle. 200-300mg and staying there the entire time.
Its anabolic properties and you stay fuckin lean, your body is a furnace even on a low amount.

Tren will come at you hard and fast, so if its a MAIN drug choice in a cycle, im definitely sticking to A.
I can turn A up and down depending on how im feeling, but youre kinda in trouble with E if you start having some bad side effects.
For the second paragraph, I completely agree. With the Acetate ester if trouble pops up you know you can hit the brakes fast. I believe that's why most people tend to use Acetate. The Enanthate is way too risky long-term if you get into some organ issues.
However, I've always wondered why some advanced people prefer Enanthate over Acetate. One can not get a straight answer.

For the second paragraph, I completely agree. With the Acetate ester if trouble pops up you know you can hit the brakes fast. I believe that's why most people tend to use Acetate. The Enanthate is way too risky long-term if you get into some organ issues.
However, I've always wondered why some advanced people prefer Enanthate over Acetate. One can not get a straight answer.
I was always under the impression that’s the case because of more tren per ml with E typically. At least I would assume so

I love ace because of how fast it works but as i get older i hate pinning os much that i use the enanthate... i get about the same results from both but something about the ace... just love it
I love that fast acting Boom

I'm week 5 of 200mg tren e and I am noticing I'm getting into little fights with my gf more. Thinking it's the tren making me get aggressive. Thinking I could lower the dose some. 200mg sounds so minimal but I guess like others have said as u get a little older maybe 100mg is enough? If your not going to pin acetate everyday then tren e is better. Never tried hex but it would be the same concept as sustanon. BTW I've never noticed any difference in ace or enan
90 mgs of Tren ace (30 mgs on MWF) is my sweet spot.

Once you've run a lot of Tren you are familiar with how it works and impacts. The idea of suddenly random "organ issues" would be a non factor. At that point it's convenience, scheduling and mg/ml.

Note that I've never run Tren E (countless tren a) but I'm intending to run it on the future at lower dose background component for anabolic and nutrient partitioning effects. 200mg per week or 1cc should handle this so Tren E makes sense. I've run Tren A for longer cycles into the 500mg range without major blood impacts (lower hdl and only slightly out of range on either Alt or ast so this really should be any concern). Saves me a few injections a week and all components will be long estered. I dose tren a eod or mwf without any issue so not a huge change but useful.

I think above is how most people view it. Not that I'm particularly advanced but that would seem to be logical thinking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131