over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on when to start using HGH?

dros

Registered
Mainly for anti-aging and fat loss.

I see posts about late 30's, others early 30's and even people who are in their late 20's starting and seeing good benefits

Whats your personal thoughts on this? And please share some good articles if you have regarding this.

Whenever it's easily affordable.

And let's be serious with anti aging lol In reality it's trying to hang onto a youthful look

Nothing anti-aging about raising your RHR and growing your heart

Now. Go and inject yourself.

In all seriousness any age past 21. Obviously the younger you are the less you should need it. If health is a concern I think drugs should be added over the years with hgh being one of the last. Starting aas, slin and hgh when young doesn't leave many options for effective tools to add when older so that means upping the dose (to an extent). The person's goals are a massive factor in all of this. Do you want to look good on a beach or are you known as the biggest global prospect in teenage bodybuilding hoping to be Olympia champion one day.

I'm in my early-mid 20's and have great results with 2.5iu daily

"anti aging"

Ha

I feel like gh might be helping with keeping my hair intact and of course preventing fat gain. Mast, tren, and eq makes me shed like crazy and I've essentially almost always had one of those compounds in. I'm talking about I could probably loose 50+ strands of hair if I just ran my hand through for a few minutes. Somehow my hairline and thickness has stayed the same so far.

It's relatively affordable especially if you go the generic route. I've tried it at varying doses and for now I'm sticking with just 2-3iu.

Mainly for anti-aging and fat loss.

I see posts about late 30's, others early 30's and even people who are in their late 20's starting and seeing good benefits

Whats your personal thoughts on this? And please share some good articles if you have regarding this.

I think early to mid-30s is a very good time to start. Helps you from aging quicker than you normally would by starting earlier and continuing with therapy. At least that's how its worked out for me. Im 37 and still look like my pictures from when i was 27-28. Started when i was that age. Probably could have waited till my early 30s though. In any case best decision i ever made.

I'm 50 get guessed the age of 38-40 almost universally. When I tell people my real age, they do not believe me. I've been on HGH for 8 months, 2IU per day. before HGH, I was 49 and guessed the age of 44-48, all the time. It just gives you a younger look and the longer you're on, the more it seems to work. A certain glow to your skin, not to mention the vascular increase, fat decrease etc.

I love the stuff and will never go without it. I plan to break once a year of so to prevent immunity, but that is it.

I'm 50 get guessed the age of 38-40 almost universally. When I tell people my real age, they do not believe me. I've been on HGH for 8 months, 2IU per day. before HGH, I was 49 and guessed the age of 44-48, all the time. It just gives you a younger look and the longer you're on, the more it seems to work. A certain glow to your skin, not to mention the vascular increase, fat decrease etc.

I love the stuff and will never go without it. I plan to break once a year of so to prevent immunity, but that is it.

This is good to know! I just turned 48 and have been on TRT for the past 8 yrs. Just earlier this year I decided I wanted to "bump things up" a notch so I started adding in a couple of the milder compounds (mast, primo, dhb, etc) at lower doses. The results have been tremendous. I also picked up enough HGH lately to last just over 3 months but everything I read says you really need a longer run (minimum 6 mos to a year) to really see results. So I'm gonna keep acquiring it until I have enough to do a solid year at 2-3IU per day.

This is good to know! I just turned 48 and have been on TRT for the past 8 yrs. Just earlier this year I decided I wanted to "bump things up" a notch so I started adding in a couple of the milder compounds (mast, primo, dhb, etc) at lower doses. The results have been tremendous. I also picked up enough HGH lately to last just over 3 months but everything I read says you really need a longer run (minimum 6 mos to a year) to really see results. So I'm gonna keep acquiring it until I have enough to do a solid year at 2-3IU per day.

For me the results starting being noticeable around three months in and are very noticeable now at 8 months in. No disputing its affects whatsoever. No way in hell I could be leaning out, looking this much younger and vascular with the way my diet etc has been at my age without it being the HGH. No way!!! Not that my diet is not clean, it is, but not 100% clean and I look as if it is on this stuff.

The only complaint I have is the lethargy and tiredness. Some get it, some don't. I for sure get it and most days an afternoon nap is in order. I sleep better than I have in all my life and I'm sure that has played a role in appearing younger.

Could you please go into more detail?

How it's affected your physique, skin etc?

All the typical stuff you read about growth. Haven't noticed much difference in skin besides just a bettter overall look but that's partially due to looking more full I think. It's been the best thing for physique improvement by far. I'd take a few iu of growth per day over grams of AAS per week. Besides physique improvement, recovery and injury prevention has been incredible. I'm a huge proponent all the way around

This is true if you are looking for the vanity effects the "anti-aging" effects

but if you are using it for elevating IGF for purposes of pushing yourself in training, then effects are noticeable within the first week of using a good dose.

Anti-aging people will take 1-2iu of growth hormone.

we will take 5+ iu of GH/day for our purposes....usually combined with insulin at that dosage to further increase IGF and to dispose of the high blood sugar into our muscles that GH creates at that dosage level.

:headbang:

This is true if you are looking for the vanity effects the "anti-aging" effects

but if you are using it for elevating IGF for purposes of pushing yourself in training, then effects are noticeable within the first week of using a good dose.

Anti-aging people will take 1-2iu of growth hormone.

we will take 5+ iu of GH/day for our purposes....usually combined with insulin at that dosage to further increase IGF and to dispose of the high blood sugar into our muscles that GH creates at that dosage level.

:headbang:

Good to know and thanks for the info! Guess I'll need to make a decision on the effects I'm looking to get out of it.

What I wonder is whether HGH is equally useful if your normal IGF levels aren't low to begin with. For me, it seems like it doesn't matter, but I'll choose science over my own anecdotal experience when it comes to this topic. Most people have always said the younger you are, the more iu's you need. But is this actually true?

I used 2iu/day for the fatloss, and gained the great result from the blood test.
Feeling a little more vascular. Seeing some veins in my legs finally.

I used 2iu/day for the fatloss, and gained the great result from the blood test.
Feeling a little more vascular. Seeing some veins in my legs finally.

I only use 2iu per day also, at 8 months in and for sure noticing the affects. I have a diuretic on the way and plan to use a little to curb the bloat so I can really see the results. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity