over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on where to go next

Lloyd1019

Registered
Will be finishing 2nd round of DvD's the second week of September.
600WkEq200/500WkTestE250. Second week of September will be 16 wks. First round was only TestC200@500Wk.
Both DvD's, my body never made many gains in pounds. (Some of my other post talk about this). I started in the 198-205 range. I am 197 this morning. I have realized my body may just be at it's growth potiental, meaning it does not want to get heavier. I had been aggravated to say the least due to all the conversations of ("When I did it, I gained 15-20lbs), since I have not seen any of it. I seem to have continued to gain weight more in Changing to overall composition of my shape, more than pounds on a scale.
Several people have began telling me how huge I look. Now, huge on me most definaltely does not compare to anything most people on this board look like. I get these comments more because I used to run marathons and I have played Soccer for the last 20+ years. Most of these comments come from those who seen me with a differant body composition. My strength has gone way up, example my barbell shrugs went from struggling with 2 plates on each side for a full set 1 year ago to 5 1/2 plates last night. Lifting it was tough, but once in position seemed easy and I think 6 plates each side could have been done. Other body parts are nowhere near that strong, but have still increased a lot. Sex (Desire) is through the roof, although My third Knee does not always agree with me (Thired knee ='s Wee-Knee) sry, very dry humor!
I am actively researching differant online trainers and local trainers. My local trainers do not have the experience nor knowledge of the ones on line, although I would be working out with them each session.
What am I looking for? October, I turn 42. I have no desire to compete, but I would really like to see 220lbs lean. I stay pretty lean naturally due to my metabloism, but I am getting a build up around my waistline. I did hit a water weight peek of 209 but was so freaking bloated I looked like a fish, I dropped my carbs, increased my protien, doubled my water intake added an extra cardio day and with in 2 weeks went back to 200.
I am looking for total thoughts on cycle 3. I want to plan this out well as I never seem to order enough DvD's and end DvDcycles short. Looking to add more than just the normal and have looked into hcg, but could never get thoughts on how much I should watch/order.
This time around I would like to create a log, find a trainer, gain more pure lean mass (20at one time is not expected) will not be natural.

2nd wk of sept will be 16 wkd on and you want to start your next run in Oct? Time on shld equal time off bro...blood work, time to reset your body and make sure all is right, not just jump back on.

Whr to start, if you have stalled now - add folli in the mix!

Start changing your routine, shock the body again. Add 1 table spoon of evoo to a few of your meals, add an extra ounce of meat to a few meals, add steamed broccoli or spinach to a few meals. You want to gain you've got to eat but you've got to time the nutrients to when your body is going to use them most efficiently. Read lean gains.com.....

Good luck bro

mis -

I was saying I turn 42 in October. Not starting another blast until pushing november, december. Curious thoughts from the readers on where to go next.

Why not throw 4 weeks of an oral in there? If you're naturally lean you should be able to drop any water weight pretty easily. 40mg of Dbol sound like a good start? You may just blow past your barriers and keep the lean mass you're looking for.

i like it

2nd wk of sept will be 16 wkd on and you want to start your next run in Oct? Time on shld equal time off bro...blood work, time to reset your body and make sure all is right, not just jump back on.

Whr to start, if you have stalled now - add folli in the mix!

Start changing your routine, shock the body again. Add 1 table spoon of evoo to a few of your meals, add an extra ounce of meat to a few meals, add steamed broccoli or spinach to a few meals. You want to gain you've got to eat but you've got to time the nutrients to when your body is going to use them most efficiently. Read lean gains.com.....

Good luck bro

Good stuff, thanks

ty

Why not throw 4 weeks of an oral in there? If you're naturally lean you should be able to drop any water weight pretty easily. 40mg of Dbol sound like a good start? You may just blow past your barriers and keep the lean mass you're looking for.

I was thinking of this as well. Never tried an oral, might have to add this in.

dont sweat over the weight, it means nothing when there is no quality going with it. you might have gotten better body composition. post your diet, workout regime and pics for further advice.

How many cal total were taking in? How much protein?

I dunno, Lloyd, but seems you've got a diet issue, a wicked fast metabolism or both. I say this, because that is a good amount of gear for a second cycle and actually, the result was...you lost a lb! Not worth it, IMO until you get this figured out...

Dunno what your overall diet looked like, but you need...more. More of what depends on how much you ate before. No reason you shouldn't have gained
15lbs on 500Test and 600EQ.

Give us a macro breakdown for more help. Protein/Carbs/Fats estimated as near as you can...

update to diet

Sry for the late responses, I do appreciate your time, energy and thoughts.
On during cycle
Calories a day 4500ish on work out days/3500ish off days.I don't really focus heavy on how many calories, but more on items listed below.
protien 350 / 300
Carbs 400 / 350
Fats 50-75 average every day. (Every day almonds,walnuts,natty PB,salmond,tuna
A few thoughts, I eat when I am hungry (hourly it seems). Here is a typical day, although I have learned through the forums over the past year not to foucs on planning each meal, but focus on macros of each meal. This allows me to eat differant meals, but ensures my body receives what it needs.
1. Upon wake up, 50g protien in orange juice
2. 30min later 3whole eggs 3egg white, cup spinach with 1/4 cup low fat cheese. 2cup water
3. 1/2 cup dry oats, 1/4 cup raisins, 8-10 walnuts 2 cups water.
4. 50g protien with natty peanut butter, 1 apple
5. Steak/Salmond (alternate daily) 2green veggies. Isometimes have 2cans of tuna and spinach salad.
6. Lean hamburger meat, brown rice (alternate wheat pasta) broccoli
7. During work out, BCCA in water with gatorade, (just changed gatorade to MIO flavoring, zero calories, zero sugar, 100%awesome)
8. Post workout, on drive,home 50g protien in orange juice (vitargo occassionally, but not as much lately due to stomach irratation).
9. Chicken or Salmond, sweet potato green veggies or spinach salad.
10. Pre bead, oatmeat or cottage cheese, sometimes both, mixed together with almond or walnuts,sounds nasty,but gets the job done.
11. In middle of night during 1of 10 bio breaks,,,,,,, casein in water.
Note, I am very close to these meals daily, might change them around bit for varitey. Now, off cycle, I remove two meals and only 1-2 shakes a day.
I will get picks tonight and post them. I have only posted 1 torso shot since joining forums.

workout

In the past, nothing out of the ordinary. 5days in the gym doing all norml stuff. 3weeks , I went back to BigA's beginner workouts, every other day, 3x's a week total. I don't know, but it seems to be a bit easier and less time needed in the gym. Mentally, I am not used to this yet, but sticking it out for 90days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131