YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on which cycle will yield better results in 12 weeks and why?

heman4u

Registered
Which 12 week Off-Season bulking cycle will yield better results considering nutrition is on point for both options?

Option 1: 1000mg/wk Test E, 600 mg/wk EQ and 75mg Tren Ace EOD for 12 weeks

Option 2: 15 IU Humalog Pre-Workout 4x Weekly (For First 4 weeks and Last 4 weeks Only), 1500mg/wk Test E for 12 weeks

Please share your thoughts.

Which 12 week Off-Season bulking cycle will yield better results considering nutrition is on point for both options?

Option 2: 15 IU Humalog Pre-Workout 4x Weekly (For First 4 weeks and Last 4 weeks Only), 1500mg/wk Test E for 12 weeks

Never tried insulin. Honestly I think EQ is a waste. I’ve done 3 separate 20 week cycles with it and for the amount you have to inject for results it’s not worth the cost.

My advice would be to go with option 1 and add in anadrol for 4-6 weeks at 50-100 mg per day. That would be sick. I would replace the EQ with 1-Test cyp which is similar to EQ but much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorian was as big as they get.
I say try his off season cycle.
500mg Test
400mg deca
50mg dbol
8ius HGH
Lift heavy and eat 6,000 clean calories

Dorian was as big as they get.
I say try his off season cycle.
500mg Test
400mg deca
50mg dbol
8ius HGH
Lift heavy and eat 6,000 clean calories

I would love to be the next Dorian but no GH for now lol. Please share your thoughts on my 2 options listed.:D

I would love to be the next Dorian but no GH for now lol. Please share your thoughts on my 2 options listed.:D

The first option will work a lot better. Anything over a gram of Test is a waste in my opinion. The tren will help a lot. I never got much from EQ but lots of guys get good solid gains.

option one using EQ 400. That concentration holds easy because of the long ester. 2ml of oil a week is less volume than for your test, really not much. Maybe go tren E since the others are all long esters, your gonna be on for 12 weeks and those pins EOD add up.

Why not option one with the preworkout insulin from option two?

I’d drop the test to 500mg/wk with the 500mg/wk EQ and swap the Tren-A for Tren-E and run that at 200mg a week , with that take 10iu humalog pre workout with a good entra workout shake then 10iu post workout (1.5hr later) with a good post workout shake.

If you cannot grow on that then you are doing something terribly wrong with your diet and training , it doesn’t take grams of gear to grow.

Honestly we have some great sponsors here that have quality generic HGH , adding 4-5iu a day would cost less than $10 a day and would make a very very worthwhile investment , especially if you add 10-12mg a day MK-677

I've always had great results from equi, unfortunately my BP has always had a big response too. So, no more.

1000mg/wk Test E is waste without GH

Whats with this whole 1g test is a waste? Lol, best gains ive had is when i upped my test to 900mg. Ill prolly up it to 1.2g this off season.

1g test
500 deca
12.5mk
50mg adrol
5iu gh 2 w/ fasted cardio 3iu pre workout
8IU humalog on lagging body part days

If you compete....OPTION 2. Id keep your bulking/offseason plain and simple. Throw all the goodies in when you are dieting and growing into the show.

If you DONT compete, just do OPTION 1 with the preworkout Humalog added in. There's no reason you have to look at slin as "should this even be in?" IMO, you can use slin sensibly all year long, bulking and cutting. Just monitor your fasted BG levels and youll be good.

I agree. Test, deca, drol or dbol and then something for gh mk, peps or otherwise. Then you can add slin. Id wait till week 10 or 12 though because you should be growing for a while on the gear.

Option 1.
I like using insulin with gh or mk. Otherwise I would not bother with it, unless you are massive and eat alot of carbs all year and need it to push in the extra cals..

I never understand why guys write absolutes like test is pointless at 1gram. Or that you need hgh with it. It doesn't just stop working when you get to a certain dose. HGH is great but you don't need to run it with test to make it work above a certain dose. That being said I personally hate high test and my body does not respond well to it. Everyone is different though. Some guys get to 750mg and the side effects starts outweighing the benefits. Other use more and more and look better and better and can run 3 grams of test and feel and look amazing. I personally look better on 500mg test than I do on 1500mg.

Again everyone is different bit generally out of those 2 options you will likely look better with option 1. Whenever tren is in the mix you will likely look better. Plus you wrote out the cycle so I assume you are ok with eq and tren so all in all that is the better option. Now TOO55 made a good point and your future goals could be a factor.

Me personally I would go with something like 750mg test, 400mg deca, 10mg MK-677 and throw in some tbol or dbol at some point. That to me is a perfect and fairlly sensible but still pushing it off season cycle. Anyone should be able to grow on those doses. If you can use more MK than 10mg go for it and up the dose on that if it doesn't cause you issues. Save the tren for when you are cutting. I would also add in 10iu humalog pre workout approx 4 times per week but in cycles (4 weeks on/off etc).

OP: Add insulin to option 1.

OP: Add insulin to option 1.

x2

That's another thing I come across many who seem to think they should only dose slin with test and hgh and nothing else. Not sure why and it can't be budget as slin is super cheap.

Tren and slin is a winning combo for me :D Literally some test, tren, maybe adrol or avar and slin and you get a bit of everything :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws