over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THREAD: The God Paradox and Universality Thread

You have gone on and on. We know now that it is a testable and repeatable fact. Because we can't understand it (which we don't) doesn't make it any less true. We can test, measure, and observe the affects of gravity. But as to why and what gravity actually is, wave or particle, beam of force, we have absolutely no idea. Sometimes you have to just let it go and recognize that the universe we reside is far stranger than can be currently imagined.

Edit: p.s. just say you don't believe it or understand it and move on. Nobody is hating on you for it. This thread is for discussing the things we don't understand. So you're in the right place, brother.
I have gone on and on as it is a discussion and one I am actually enjoying. Its not like anyone is getting heated here. I did stay up until 5 in the morning researching this topic to get a better understanding of it. I did post this in a prior post to you last one posted this:

Instead the evidence shows that objects are not influenced solely by their surroundings, and they may also lack definite properties prior to measurement

They may also not...this went unnoticed.

I will agree with you that the universe is a strange place without a doubt but if I just moved on I wouldn't learn anything.

I have gone on and on as it is a discussion and one I am actually enjoying. Its not like anyone is getting heated here. I did stay up until 5 in the morning researching this topic to get a better understanding of it. I did post this in a prior post to you last one posted this:

Instead the evidence shows that objects are not influenced solely by their surroundings, and they may also lack definite properties prior to measurement

They may also not...this went unnoticed.

I will agree with you that the universe is a strange place without a doubt but if I just moved on I wouldn't learn anything.
👍👍 Two thumbs up! Loving it. Richard Feyman, renowned physicist and professor, told his students, "Do not try to understand this because nobody understands this."

Saying we as humans things are beyond our understanding seems almost like a cop out but this is a fundamental problem when trying to understand things well out of our capacity

If we were all electrical appliances turned on by electricity..then it would be hard for the appliances to understand where the electricity comes from. When the plug is pulled we are turned off so how can we still exist to understand outside our own confines?

Humans seek comfort. Faith is only to comfort one’s self with the otherwise uncomfortable truth that they do not know. Afterlife cannot be known. The beginning of time/existence cannot be known. Gods/spiritual beings cannot be known. At least not by any means we have available. There are things that are unexplained. And that makes some people uncomfortable. So they explain it away with stories and myths and most of it their parents told them, and their parents told them. But of course everyone around the world has their own stories and believes their own regional explanations of the mysteries of existence. Even though they would have had an entirely different view had they been born elsewhere, or to different parents, they are so certain the popular myths of their upbringing must be the correct ones! Why are we here and who created us? Truthfully they don’t know that there is even a why or a who but that is all too much to admit. It’s much easier to think of a good and bad and some comforting and fantastic reward at the end instead of bleak nothingness or worse.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws