over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Threads and post disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creep

Registered
Newbies
If a new thread is started and that thread has follow up posts, what reasons are there that the entire thread gets edited from being on the board.....? That comes across as shady activity, personally

You break the board rules and/or posted stupid shit and it gets deleted. Don't like it? Bye. That's how the cookie crumbles. Regular members get sick of the site traffic of lazy posters.

Ya I suppose that might be the answer in some cases, but that’s not what I’m referring to, so I appreciate your snappy response, but that’s not relevant to what I’m referring to IronLion

No board rules were broken to my knowledge, and the responses were relevant and were in the parameters of this boards rules...

It may have been moved to the proper sub forum if it's in the wrong section. If that thread is in violation of the rules it will be soft deleted...you will be able to see it but it will have a line through it. If the original topic is ok but the subject matter veers off course and breaks the rules then it may be locked, which will cause it to slowly move down the list of threads or if it's too much to edit then it may be deleted. Why don't you speak specifically to what thread you're referring to before you accuse a Mod of being shady?

I think you are referring to a sponsor that has not answered you, plus you don't like how the Mods answered your question. I could be wrong, perhaps another issue. Either way The Admin is handling the situation. We must have patience. These sponsors are just clients of the board. How you or any customer is treated unfortunately is between you and the sponsor. It's not the board or the Mod's responsibility. When the board gets an answer the rest of us will find out.
Just my .02

Creep you’re not the only one owed dude and I promise I’m owed more than you. This is the risk you take the game is the game, nothing to do but wait.....

I understand the rules of the game, and I didn’t accuse any mods of shady practices, so that’s your own interpretation of my post. I was simply looking for some info on a situation that I know several members are also interested in. If that violated any board rules then it was done unintentionally. Oh and I’ll choose my words more wisely in the future, thanks for the advice...

Creep you’re not the only one owed dude and I promise I’m owed more than you. This is the risk you take the game is the game, nothing to do but wait.....
Rules of the game is in reference to the choices and lifestyle I chose, I’m not new to this, but rules of the game/hustle I guess have been lost or forgotten over time maybe. I can appreciate anyone’s hustle, but certain practices are not any part of hustle,there’s another term for whats being referenced

You break the board rules and/or posted stupid shit and it gets deleted. Don't like it? Bye. That's how the cookie crumbles. Regular members get sick of the site traffic of lazy posters.
great answer Iron

I understand the rules of the game, and I didn’t accuse any mods of shady practices, so that’s your own interpretation of my post. I was simply looking for some info on a situation that I know several members are also interested in. If that violated any board rules then it was done unintentionally. Oh and I’ll choose my words more wisely in the future, thanks for the advice...

If a new thread is started and that thread has follow up posts, what reasons are there that the entire thread gets edited from being on the board.....? That comes across as shady activity, personally

There it is in your own words. You say you've been around for a while but you would know better if that were the case. Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads