over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

three cycles in

powerphil

Registered
Newbies
first cycle was test 500 then incorporated eq 600, then I think I bumped them up to 750 and 800 by the end.
second cycle was I think 900 test and 600 deca, then added anavar 80mg and anadrol 50mg
next im gonna do primo 600ish and test 700ish

Where do you get your advice from? 2 grams worth of gear by second cycle? WTF?

Where do you get your advice from? 2 grams worth of gear by second cycle? WTF?
Most my knowledge base comes from the book ultimate guide to roids. And hours of the steroids podcast. I mainly did it by feel and tolerance. Like I think I started at 500 each then over weeks got up to that final total, I incorporated the orals toward the end and the deca ran out four weeks before final. Obviously now I don’t think I need all that so I’m gonna drop it down to the 1.3 grams.

Time to rethink all this brother. Just run test by itself at 500-750mg a week and see how you respond. Get some blood work done. Eat appropriately, sleep as good as you can, kill it in the gym.

I can’t even count how many cycles I’ve done and the highest I’ve ever gone is about 1.5 grams (test/npp/mast). And nowadays I use way less and can’t tell much of a difference. I have however wasted gear by running a cycle and being an idiot (drinking on cycle and neglecting sleep) and it greatly affected results.

Time to rethink all this brother. Just run test by itself at 500-750mg a week and see how you respond. Get some blood work done. Eat appropriately, sleep as good as you can, kill it in the gym.

I can’t even count how many cycles I’ve done and the highest I’ve ever gone is about 1.5 grams (test/npp/mast). And nowadays I use way less and can’t tell much of a difference. I have however wasted gear by running a cycle and being an idiot (drinking on cycle and neglecting sleep) and it greatly affected results.
I don’t even drink or do any drugs. I sleep like a rock. I just cruised at 100mg a week prescribed trt since December. I’ve retained 80% of my strength from my last cycle. Bench above 400, squat still over 600, and dead over 550. But I near those numbers long before I tried gear. Just this week I bumped test up to 600 and gonna add 600 primo and try a body building cycle rather than my power lifting ways. Oh ya I just had blood work done in feb, total test was at 630@ 100mg trt, and total cholesterol was at 201, I could use a little decrease on my LDL. Thanks for the pointers

I don’t even drink or do any drugs. I sleep like a rock. I just cruised at 100mg a week prescribed trt since December. I’ve retained 80% of my strength from my last cycle. Bench above 400, squat still over 600, and dead over 550. But I near those numbers long before I tried gear. Just this week I bumped test up to 600 and gonna add 600 primo and try a body building cycle rather than my power lifting ways. Oh ya I just had blood work done in feb, total test was at 630@ 100mg trt, and total cholesterol was at 201, I could use a little decrease on my LDL. Thanks for the pointers
Let us know how what kind of results you get from that course,.
After 22 Year of use and close to 30 reading and being around the game i would tell even season user to try 400+400 for a couple months and go from there. I would also tell them that if you have to use more than 20 mgs of orals, either your stuff is fake or you are over 250 solid.with the exception of drol of course. The other thing i would tell everyone is not to use tren if at all possible, eventually you will regret it.

Let us know how what kind of results you get from that course,.
After 22 Year of use and close to 30 reading and being around the game i would tell even season user to try 400+400 for a couple months and go from there. I would also tell them that if you have to use more than 20 mgs of orals, either your stuff is fake or you are over 250 solid.with the exception of drol of course. The other thing i would tell everyone is not to use tren if at all possible, eventually you will regret it.
Right! I’m am so un appealed by tren!
It literally affects the mind, I’m not doing hormones for a head change lol. Thanks for the comments

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear