over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Three shots per week

John99Test

Registered
Ok to spilt my 120mg per week TRT (Test Cyp) into three divided shots of 40/40/40 (M/W/F). Trying not to use an AI and I hate pinning every day (even if it is sub-q). Wanted to ask on this forum. Thanks in advance bros.

The pinning more often will keep your levels more stable but why would you keep ypur trt dose so low? I take 200mg a week. Im 20 year old but my total test was 302 then 400 befpre i started trt because im on methadone.

The pinning more often will keep your levels more stable but why would you keep ypur trt dose so low? I take 200mg a week. Im 20 year old but my total test was 302 then 400 befpre i started trt because im on methadone.

.... probably because he is doing real trt
But yes, 3x per week is great. I personally do 2x per week

Thanks guys. 39 here. Did the blasting and cruising back in the day. Priorities change my friends. Kids, longevity and being there for them. What’s the point of looking jacked AF in a casket. Watch your dosages at age 20 and do everything in moderation. Moderation (in everything in life) is key.

Huge dosage a are not worth it in the long run. Nowadays, for me, I’m more interested in keeping levels at 850-950 ng/dl. 200mg puts me at 1400 ng/dl

Thanks guys. 39 here. Did the blasting and cruising back in the day. Priorities change my friends. Kids, longevity and being there for them. What’s the point of looking jacked AF in a casket. Watch your dosages at age 20 and do everything in moderation. Moderation (in everything in life) is key.

Huge dosage a are not worth it in the long run. Nowadays, for me, I’m more interested in keeping levels at 850-950 ng/dl. 200mg puts me at 1400 ng/dl
Just do 60-80mg e3d would be my suggestion..(unless you are really hellbent on 3x over 7d).

This is great. Now that we have the TRT crowd, we may incessantly discuss and debate injection frequency. It's like the old days when steroid users only had esters to rehash over and over again, except now it's plain old injection frequency.

For the cypionate, it's every five days or so. That's an odd period, so the pros just inject a syringe full everyday because they take so much. For TRT, undecanoate is great for the week. Acetate is great for the day.

For TRT , I do 16.6mg of Test Propionate 3 times a week. So that is 50mg per week. For longevity this is the dose that works for me. Prop is easy to measure at 100mg per ml. I use a 1/2 inch 30g leur lock slin pins to keep the scar tissue at a minimum.

For some reason I keep thinking that Sub-q androgen shots affect the skin more and might bring on dht sides even though that should be impossible as the liver needs to cleave off the ester yada yada, I did sub q trt for years but I've gone back to shallow IM as mentioned above, Sub-q cyp is definitely going to give you lumps/welts unless you have good chunks of bodyfat to go into.

I use 15ish mg (8iu) ED and keeps my levels dead nuts consistent in the 940-960 range , estrogen in the mid 20's.
The daily Injection is painless and can be Injected anywhere basically. I do Inject it IM rather than sub-Q

I use 15ish mg (8iu) ED and keeps my levels dead nuts consistent in the 940-960 range , estrogen in the mid 20's.
The daily Injection is painless and can be Injected anywhere basically. I do Inject it IM rather than sub-Q
Just curious but which ester?

Shallow IM? I use a TB Syringe

i been doing 70mg prop mwf
mainly cuz couldnt get 1/2in slin pins at walmart.
i now got em so can shoot lil more volume. i wanna kinda blast so bout to do 200mg test e mwf
-F2S

For enth/cyp I like every 4 days and dose accordingly roughly 80mg per shot in your case. Less scar tissue, less pinning, less materials used, less poking the vial etc. a lot of positives and with those esters levels should in theory be fine, works well for me on a cruise with slightly higher doses overall.

Bro I can keep myself close to 240 lbs and strong at even 125mg/week. Once youre at a certain amount of muscle mass youd be surprised at how low a dose of test can maintain your gains for many dudes. And I am someone that when I dont lift am around 175-180lbs so Im not a naturally big guy. Quite average to be precise.

When I do 200mg TRT I can continually gain muscle and even though it slows down after a while a year of 200mg/week you can put on some serious size with enough calories and a solid diet and consistent training.

The whole 500mg for your first cycle I learned way back, bc its your first and best cycle, is one thing I wish I didnt do. I feel I could have grown the same on around 250-300mg bc I was young and had fresh receptors. I still can grow easily on 200-300mg of test only and Im close to 250 lbs.... Probably anywhere from 235-244 depending on hydration

I ended up doing 50mg (.25ml) EOD, 30g 1/2" test cyp (200 mg/ml, whatever brand the pharmacy dispenses) sub-q into the glutes. That averages out to 175 mg/wk. My last blood test, drawn the morning of (but before) my next shot, I came in at 920. I also feel great on that dose. I had much lower levels when I was injecting 100 mg (.5ml) twice a week. I am 53 and have been on TRT for a little over 3 years now.

Ok to spilt my 120mg per week TRT (Test Cyp) into three divided shots of 40/40/40 (M/W/F). Trying not to use an AI and I hate pinning every day (even if it is sub-q). Wanted to ask on this forum. Thanks in advance bros.

Everyone varies so the best way to know is to try it and see if it works for you. Should work just fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131