over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thumper massagers

Just ordered a refurbished Theragun, a few people on Reddit recommended the units, as they appeared brand new.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Theragun-G...er-Refurbished-/401708731791?oid=401655192831

For $250, worse case after a few weeks, it gets sent back.

I borrowed one from a friend, and just ordered the g3 pro, it's like a 2 week wait or more due to demand. I cannot accurately describe how incredible it is and the tissue it breaks up and the feeling it gives.

I actually got mine last Friday, and immediately started using it for the next 50min. I'm glad it comes with 2 batteries; they last a long time, but its nice being able to change out.

I'll tell you one thing not to do.... Thump an injection site... Lol you won't notice much then, but the next 3 days you will!

Other than that, just the same as you. Its amazing; I'll just have to train the wife for the back. She was thumping everything, and I was just trying to get her to hit under the scapular wing. I have a serious knot there from years of not getting a proper stretch. Depending how long this one lasts, I'll move up to the G3 later, since I could see where two speeds could be beneficial.

I'll admit seeing the ads for these things everywhere during the holidays had me pretty skeptical, but watching YouTube videos of athletes working out knots sold me. Using the old lacrosse ball will be tossed back into the 'deployment' gear stack. The Theragun is pretty loud, and that would be the last thing I would have people knocking on my deployed CLU for! :D

Other than that, for being refurbished, the unit looked brand new.

Ive got a sawzall so I just bought one of those different attachments and a massager ball. Will report back when I try it.

I get mine Tuesday and the wife is already calling for it LOL, but it's going to take some serious time and work to get my tissue freed up ...always warmed up and stretched and all that but my fascia and scar tissue is so bad for not keeping up with massage is my fault.

I got ART done about 12 years ago for a while and it was a game changer but chiro was just using his fingers and you could hear the tissue popping - my range of motion was incredible just from that bit of work three times a week ....

Please don’t spend $500+ on one of these when you can make one yourself for ~$100. Just as effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get mine Tuesday and the wife is already calling for it LOL, but it's going to take some serious time and work to get my tissue freed up ...always warmed up and stretched and all that but my fascia and scar tissue is so bad for not keeping up with massage is my fault.

I got ART done about 12 years ago for a while and it was a game changer but chiro was just using his fingers and you could hear the tissue popping - my range of motion was incredible just from that bit of work three times a week ....

I paid almost 700 for mine with tax, worth $7,000 to me how it has helped my neck and upper back.
Make no mistake about the videos look fun but it takes a ton of work to use, plus the downside is you need a willing partner ready to help, and it's hard to hit certain spots effectively yourself but it does work incredibly well.

Also it's really of no benefit in my opinion on using it on casual fitness crowd - I guess who it caters too, cause my wife screams bloody murder when I use it on her.

I have been to chiros, physical therapy, massage and decompressing neck traction etc...and after one use my neck felt completely different stopped popping and all the pain and stiffness have stayed away with daily use.

The other bad thing is it takes a lot of time but is worth it - I feel muscles firing in my delts back and thigs etc I haven't felt in years due to scar tissue.

Do you mean jigsaw? I guess you could use a sawzall, but it would be awkward as hell.

Its a sawzall. Even if it were a jigsaw i wouldnt be able to reach my back without the mrs. Here is a link to the model i have.

**broken link removed**

I actually got mine last Friday, and immediately started using it for the next 50min. I'm glad it comes with 2 batteries; they last a long time, but its nice being able to change out.

I'll tell you one thing not to do.... Thump an injection site... Lol you won't notice much then, but the next 3 days you will!

Other than that, just the same as you. Its amazing; I'll just have to train the wife for the back. She was thumping everything, and I was just trying to get her to hit under the scapular wing. I have a serious knot there from years of not getting a proper stretch. Depending how long this one lasts, I'll move up to the G3 later, since I could see where two speeds could be beneficial.

I'll admit seeing the ads for these things everywhere during the holidays had me pretty skeptical, but watching YouTube videos of athletes working out knots sold me. Using the old lacrosse ball will be tossed back into the 'deployment' gear stack. The Theragun is pretty loud, and that would be the last thing I would have people knocking on my deployed CLU for! :D

Other than that, for being refurbished, the unit looked brand new.

One tip that helps with the back and scap I have a theracane that I use as a pointer to show my wife where to go, sometimes that doesn't even work so I tell her just to hold it steady and I move my "spots" to it LOL the 2 speeds is a plus too, and it still makes some noise but won't wake the neighborhood.

when I borrowed my friends G2 I wore over the ear headphones :)

I have been looking at the Thumper percussion massagers and was wondering if anyone has used them? On paper they look like a good way to do some self deep tissue massage but I don't know how deep they would really go for a bodybuilder.

The thumper mini pro 2 looks decent or is it a

Waste of money?
Iv heard they are great for scar tissue

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have been looking at the Thumper percussion massagers and was wondering if anyone has used them? On paper they look like a good way to do some self deep tissue massage but I don't know how deep they would really go for a bodybuilder.

The thumper mini pro 2 looks decent or is it a

Waste of money?
No personal experience I use a roller

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Magic Wand

My wife has a Magic Wand but cant say she uses it for massages:D
-F2S

I got mine when I was in Japan may years ago. Mines have different attachments to change the point shape. I enjoy it. I also have different massaging machines for different body parts/areas. Comes in handy.
Take care.
MS

One tip that helps with the back and scap I have a theracane that I use as a pointer to show my wife where to go, sometimes that doesn't even work so I tell her just to hold it steady and I move my "spots" to it LOL the 2 speeds is a plus too, and it still makes some noise but won't wake the neighborhood.

when I borrowed my friends G2 I wore over the ear headphones :)

The G2 is really that loud. I end up doing exactly that, some Bose noise-canceling headphones, playing an audio book.

My wife is the same, I tried it on her hip/ ass to show her how it works and all I got was screaming.... lol I think generally most people don't have much muscle and these things are punching damn near solid rubber puck shapes jack hammer style, denting bones!

Its certainly a two person job if you're looking for back-work, everything else is in reach if you're some what flexible.

For people on the fence, if you have money to spare I would say its pretty amazing. If its tight, pick up a jigsaw or sawzall and make one; if they work remotely close, you'll be thankful.

Please don’t spend $500+ on one of these when you can make one yourself for ~$100. Just as effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who has used multiple types of guns I can honestly say nothing comes close to the theragun. its worth every penny

I have a Thera and use it almost daily. I swear I belive it helps. I can tell the area feels looser and it has seemed to help a lot with my shoulders.

Had plantar fasciitis and used one for that it definitely helped out quite a bit! Just about the only thing I found that helped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131