over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thursday at 10-9 central on MTV.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think it's very important for everyone here to watch "True Life" tomorrow on MTV, so I wanted to remind everyone that it's coming on. I think this will be a good oppurtunity for us all to get a proper and valid education on the risks and consequences of steroid use. Afterall, who knows more about steroid use than MTV and the brilliant "true life" people that they have on their shows?

I also wanted to let everyone know that thanks to MTV (and Nelly) I've decided to spend my next paycheck on a dope new grill. The whole top diamond and the bottom rows gold.

I just saw that video. I couldn't stop laughing. These stupid fuckers dancing around with all that shit in their mouths, it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. What made it so funny was they were actually serious about it. Stupid white kids all over America will be saving up their allowance money to get diamond and platinum grills made. At least I'll have something to make fun of.

www.mrbling.com for everyone who has already saved up the loot

please please please let the guy on true life have a decent build

I hate it when they do shows about weightlifters and the guys are not seriously into training, sports etc

Its probaly going to be an out of shape guy instead of a true athlete

but the muscle comes so fast. he was just avg before and now hes jacked!~~ the looks all of 185 pounds and not even lean!! i was in better shape in fuking high school!! deush-bag

|--[\\\]>------- Its not just white kids around the country, i'm saving up right now for my grillz! it's going to be diamond crusted characters (chinese) which read, "i spend my $ on stupid shit"--as for the MTV special on AAS, i'm looking forward to a good laugh, i cant wait to see 'zeus' as he likes to call himself.

i don't think i can bear to watch it.

oh wait- i can't watch it cause my douche roomate forgot to send the payment off to direct tv!

SWEET!

:mad:

oh i will watch it.i want to see how far they can push the REAL DEAL about ASS,in they own words.
it doesnt matter what they going to say we need to hear it.

Damnit!! Ill be at work so i guess ill be missing this Extraordinary, Well-documented, thoroughly researched cinematic masterpiece that MTV is known to produce. Sad day.......sad day my friends......:eek: :D

Am I the only one here who has faith that MTV will find intelligent and upstanding people representative of the AAS cummunity to be on the show?

HA! I couldn't even type that without laughing:D

It is truly sad that anyone who watches that show - and I'm sure many, many people do - will walk away with the impression that AAS users are pathetic 16 year old high school jerk offs who go out and look for fights, spend all their money on drugs, and have no ambition or goals beyond "getting bigger". Plus, judging from the previews, it looks as if the "juicers" they've found have absolutely NO MUSCLE! This show will cement peoples' beliefs that AAS should be banned and users punished. Thanks MTV, great job.

StoryOfTheYear said it best "sad day". It really is.

BigBoyJ said:
I also wanted to let everyone know that thanks to MTV (and Nelly) I've decided to spend my next paycheck on a dope new grill. The whole top diamond and the bottom rows gold.

I just saw that video. I couldn't stop laughing. These stupid fuckers dancing around with all that shit in their mouths, it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. What made it so funny was they were actually serious about it. Stupid white kids all over America will be saving up their allowance money to get diamond and platinum grills made. At least I'll have something to make fun of.
lol yea and the white kids with the grills are laughing watching that show saying look at that fag sticking a needle in him and saying look at my big muscle's, what a fag! all those muscle heads that stick needles in them are just like crack and heroin whore's!
TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS!

Last edited:
My god right now im watching MTV Steroids stuff and I must say that is jsut fucked off. I mean look at them, the body of 2 of them doesn't even look like they use the roids and the other one zeus bah , most people can achieve that body with some determination and good food, wtf ?:rolleyes:

b-boy said:
lol yea and the white kids with the grills are laughing watching that show saying look at that fag sticking a needle in him and saying look at my big muscle's, what a fag! all those muscle heads that stick needles in them are just like crack and heroin whore's!
TO EACH HIS OWN I GUESS!

Well, they might say that, but they won't say it to my face. And if they do, they won't say it more than once. I bet swallowing a grill along with a few teeth would suck.

jerrywear said:
oh i will watch it.i want to see how far they can push the REAL DEAL about ASS,in they own words.
it doesnt matter what they going to say we need to hear it.

I hope I see a lot of ASS on there...well not injecting into the ass....HOT LADIES ASS.

LOL

common guys you all act like your dissapointed or something? first off you knew the kid had to be half retarded just to be on the damn show, like look at me stick illegal substances in me America, what a freakin tool, i didn't even have to watch the show to know that it was going to be freakin retarded with a couple of retards on there, whats next look im a crack dealer and this is how you turn cocain into crack.. a couple of pots and pans some baking soda and walla!!!! you would have to be really really retarded to get on national tv doing illegal shit and showing everyone.. look at me im stupid!

ha ha MTV RULES, they know people will do anything to get on tv.. i love em!

MTV is the epitome of everything I hate about our culture. Everytime I put on that show Cribs I want to kill myself.

b-boy said:
common guys you all act like your dissapointed or something? first off you knew the kid had to be half retarded just to be on the damn show, like look at me stick illegal substances in me America, what a freakin tool, i didn't even have to watch the show to know that it was going to be freakin retarded with a couple of retards on there, whats next look im a crack dealer and this is how you turn cocain into crack.. a couple of pots and pans some baking soda and walla!!!! you would have to be really really retarded to get on national tv doing illegal shit and showing everyone.. look at me im stupid!

ha ha MTV RULES, they know people will do anything to get on tv.. i love em!

One of the guys actually got the stuff legally because he had low testosterone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws