over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thyroid/depression?

Flowhand1

Newbies
I hope someone can help me out here. I get blood work this week to see if I have hypoactive thyroid since I’ve been hammered tired, more depressed than I realized possible, and I can starve myself and not lose weight. (Yes I count every single thing I inject) in 6’0 255lbs and some days I’ll gain or stay the same weight even eating less than 1200 calories a day.

Has anyone else had a under active thyroid and then got medicine to fix it, and then actually was able to lose the weight they gained? I’ve gained 27 lbs since last February (19 months or so) and the only thing that has helped so far was dnp lol but I’m allergic as shit to the crystalline so that’s out of the question

Thanks in advance to anyone who has experience or knows anyone with experience in this stuff

Yes I have to be on thyroid medicine, Lyme Disease knocked mine out. Get the test but make sure they look for Reverse T3 as well.

I’ll make sure that’s on the test when I have it done. I should get my tests done next week so fingers crossed! Thanks man

As someone who has a hypoactive thyroid I know how frustrating and lonely it can be, people dont understand how hard it is to loose weight.
--I did/do experience side effects like extreme fatigue, puffiness, numbness in arms and tingling in hands, extreme tiredness in my muscles, sexual dysfunction, lethargy, and the best of all, weight gain. So yeah, I get it. Shit, I was a late bloomer too.

To answer your question, Yes, on 75MCG-100MCG ED with proper dieting I dropped from 28% BF to 19% BF in 3 months. I did take orals like Dbol and Clen to speed up the process.
You shouldn't care much about weight, I've only lost 8 pounds.

Here is a dietary plan but before anything you'll need basic bloodwork on cholesterol, LDL, HDL and triglyceride levels, and thyroid stimulating hormones. This is what I started doing once I was on thyroid.

The concept it very simple: a diet high in fat activates the lipolytic (fat burning) enzymes in your body and decreases the activity of the lipogenic (fat producing) enzymes.
note: ATP is the source of metabolic activity in your body

Research Study

I pulled this off a text file on my computer but here is roughly how your diet should look. You will see that on the weekends more carbs are consumed (assuming you are working out) this creates elevated insulin levels (1) and increased glycogen levels in muscles for weekday exercises.
-(1) Quick note on insulin: Research shows that elevated levels of insulin are correlated with muscle protein synthesis which is key for hypertrophy however its a two way road which is why we want to create the spikes through a 36-48 hour carb loading period

Weekdays : Monday - Friday: 1500cal/day
  • Carbs : <30 grams *NO MORE THAN 30g
  • Fats: 85-90 grams or 60%​
  • Protein: 80 grams or 35%​
Weekends: Saturday-Sunday Carb Loading
  • Cabs: 50-60% or 85-90 grams
  • Fats: 30-40% or 65-80 grams
  • Protein: 15% or 40 grams

Small edit cause I know some will say I retained a lot of water weight from Dbol, nope. minimal water retention, just drink a shit ton of water and dandelion root helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131