over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thyroid mass caused by GH?

Riverdog

Newbies
I was just diagnosed with a 4.5 cm mass on my Thyroid. It is not known whether it is benign or malignant yet. Test results should come in this week.

I know Thyroid masses are fairly common but I was wondering if this could have been caused by GH use, 10 months, 2-3 IU per day, or any other supplements I might have been taking.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

diet?

Do you eat a completely organic, non-processed diet? free of all chemical and artificial sweeteners? If not I would think that would be a cause, GH will just enhance any cancer you already have. It may have been a speck and GH made it grow. Good luck bro, I pray it is benign.

Well

I was just diagnosed with a 4.5 cm mass on my Thyroid. It is not known whether it is benign or malignant yet. Test results should come in this week.

I know Thyroid masses are fairly common but I was wondering if this could have been caused by GH use, 10 months, 2-3 IU per day, or any other supplements I might have been taking.

I can pretty much guarantee it is benign...they will remove that part of your thyroid and you will need synthroid.......no biggie..........the scar on your neck (2-3 inches) will barely be visible.......

Better Late then Never

I know it's been a while but I've been dealing with a lot of shit. I just wanted the let you know that the mass was benign.

The surgeon who successfully removed it said it was the size of a large grapefruit. He said it was like delivering a small baby through the neck!

Anyway I'm going with the theory that the mass was there before I started GH use and increased in size because of it, because the mass was huge. It stretched from my neck all the way down to my aorta and pushed aside my windpipe and esophagus.

As Phil predicted, they removed it and put me on Synthroid. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Yes

I know it's been a while but I've been dealing with a lot of shit. I just wanted the let you know that the mass was benign.

The surgeon who successfully removed it said it was the size of a large grapefruit. He said it was like delivering a small baby through the neck!

Anyway I'm going with the theory that the mass was there before I started GH use and increased in size because of it, because the mass was huge. It stretched from my neck all the way down to my aorta and pushed aside my windpipe and esophagus.

As Phil predicted, they removed it and put me on Synthroid. Thanks for all the well wishes.

I do believe the GH contributed yes

My fiancee had nodules in her thyroid as well and the surgeon removed everything except her thyroid gland. She has to take t4 for the rest of her life and she has never taken gh in her life. It's not the gh that caused it to appear but it did make it grow larger.

These nodules and masses on the thyroid are so, so common that it's quite impossible to know if the HGH had anything to do with it or not.

These nodules and masses on the thyroid are so, so common that it's quite impossible to know if the HGH had anything to do with it or not.

I don't think he is trying to say that the Gh caused the tumor to form, only that it was responsible for it's huge size. That is simply incredible that something that big was lodged in there. How long do they think you had it before it was diagnosed?

GH, and anything "anabolic" in nature, including eating a lot of food, contributed to it's size.

I don't think he is trying to say that the Gh caused the tumor to form, only that it was responsible for it's huge size. That is simply incredible that something that big was lodged in there. How long do they think you had it before it was diagnosed?

Large tumors/nodules are especially physically noticeable if they become large enough in the thyroid. My fiancee first noticed hers when she saw a small mass stick out of neck through her skin. She also experienced unusually high lethargy all the time. Apparently her grandmother had the same problem and had to have her thyroid removed as well. Genetic.

Well

Large tumors/nodules are especially physically noticeable if they become large enough in the thyroid. My fiancee first noticed hers when she saw a small mass stick out of neck through her skin. She also experienced unusually high lethargy all the time. Apparently her grandmother had the same problem and had to have her thyroid removed as well. Genetic.

Was her grandmother on rips or black tops?

Prayers Go Out !!

God Bless brother , you are in my prayers !! An yes as others said GH caused it to grow. But did NOT cause it. Try an look on positive sooner or later this would have grown. So better to catch it now ... I know that doesn't help. Good luck Brother !!! :a:gel-smi

Happy your alright

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear