over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thyroid meds year round

when you use t3 alone, your thyroid shuts down and tsh drops to zero, and by using t4 at the same time, we allow it to continue to work normally and convert t4 to t3
thanks for explaining this. however i never use more than 25mcg t3 and it does recover quite quickly. i taper off to 12.5mcg for 2 weeks not sure if its even required some stop cold turkey.

when you use t3 alone, your thyroid shuts down and tsh drops to zero, and by using t4 at the same time, we allow it to continue to work normally and convert t4 to t3
Luki is right and when i did blood test, both need a supplementation. Today, blood test is good with this dosage. I feel better and healthy.

I am completely bedridden unless I take T3 every day. I am on 12.5mcg 3x per day (37.5mcg total).

If I take more, the symptoms come back so I found my sweet spot.

The TSH and FT4 won't get fully suppressed unless you take a high enough amount of T3.

The TSH and FT4 won't get fully suppressed unless you take a high enough amount of T3.
this is my exp, not sure how guys take so much gh and not run t3 without. i get so lethargic without it.

Do you find this helps keeps you lean or aid in fat loss at all or strictly for replacement?
It 's stricly for replacement

It 's stricly for replacement
Hey Prodaf, What do your labs look like with that amount of thyroid meds ? You are on a hefty dose of T4 plus the additional T3. Thanks

I am completely bedridden unless I take T3 every day. I am on 12.5mcg 3x per day (37.5mcg total).

If I take more, the symptoms come back so I found my sweet spot.
Is there a thread where you completely lay out your trials and tribulations regarding your thyroid?

I remember you mentioning your reverse T3 levels get high and t3 is the only thing that you've been able to use. Would you mind sharing what rt3 level you were at before you discovered this? And the levels you try to maintain now?

My wife is having issues getting dialed in. She's on 2 grains Armour for a while now. Her rt3 was near the top end of the range, so the doc added 5 mcg t3. Rt3 still came back at 19, so she bumped up to 10mcg.

Is there a thread where you completely lay out your trials and tribulations regarding your thyroid?

I remember you mentioning your reverse T3 levels get high and t3 is the only thing that you've been able to use. Would you mind sharing what rt3 level you were at before you discovered this? And the levels you try to maintain now?

My wife is having issues getting dialed in. She's on 2 grains Armour for a while now. Her rt3 was near the top end of the range, so the doc added 5 mcg t3. Rt3 still came back at 19, so she bumped up to 10mcg.
No one thread but scattered posts. My rT3 was between 21-26 naturally and rose up to the high 30s whenever I took a combo therapy including T4.

I don't know my levels at the moment. I will get labs in a month or so but there isn't an urgency. For now, I feel like a perfectly normal human so I'm not touching a thing. Whenever I play with the dose, I get symptoms again.

Last set of labs my TSH and FT4 were in the low 1's but that was on 25mcg. FT3 is much less meaningful when taking T3 because it fluctuates all day throughout the day. It's the most useful marker if not taking any thyroid hormone though.

No one thread but scattered posts. My rT3 was between 21-26 naturally and rose up to the high 30s whenever I took a combo therapy including T4.

I don't know my levels at the moment. I will get labs in a month or so but there isn't an urgency. For now, I feel like a perfectly normal human so I'm not touching a thing. Whenever I play with the dose, I get symptoms again.

Last set of labs my TSH and FT4 were in the low 1's but that was on 25mcg. FT3 is much less meaningful when taking T3 because it fluctuates all day throughout the day. It's the most useful marker if not taking any thyroid hormone though.
Do you feel this aids in fat loss?

For me 25mcg T3 and 100 mcg T4 put me on a supercatabolic state, despite having perfect bloods for FT4 FT3.

100mcg T4 is my sweet spot year round.

Are you still taking hydrocortisone?

I’m on 100mcg’s daily at 52. I noticed after my last show at 40 I suffered extreme lethargy because I wanted to go to nationals. I could barely wake up or train. I was definitely onto a pro card. I went to the doctors and they said my thyroid was under active. I started a low dosage then worked my way up until I was in range. My doctor contributed it to my extreme diets pushing my body into single digits and dropping water through diuretics that did damage to my thyroid.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws