over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TIA or mini stroke?

Lene28

Registered
One of my business partners started to have blurry vision in one eye for a few days. After going to the doctor and getting an MRI they determined he had a TIA or mini stroke. I wanted to see if he had anyone had any experience with this? Is there anything that will help get his vision back to normal?

background: He’s 40 years old, eats a typical American diet, doesn’t lift. He is a little overweight but nothing crazy. He is probably 330lbs but is a really large frame guy; he was 300lbs offensive lineman in high school

1. Take the meds as prescribed by doctors
2. Switch to a plant-based diet
3. Exercise

Hard to do for the average guy, but better than dying from CVD in the near future.

One of my business partners started to have blurry vision in one eye for a few days. After going to the doctor and getting an MRI they determined he had a TIA or mini stroke. I wanted to see if he had anyone had any experience with this? Is there anything that will help get his vision back to normal?

background: He’s 40 years old, eats a typical American diet, doesn’t lift. He is a little overweight but nothing crazy. He is probably 330lbs but is a really large frame guy; he was 300lbs offensive lineman in high school
Unless he's 7 foot tall I'm gonna bet he's very overweight large frame or not , 330lb eating typical American diet and doesn't workout 🤨

As for his vision coming back , I've heard of it going both ways. Some people it gets worse some it improves.

Really need an answer? Little bit of weights, little bit of cardio, little bit of diet. Guess his life isn't worth that small sacrifice.

Not overweight you say...330lbs you say...

A TIA or mini stroke is usually transient. Most of his symptoms should resolve on their own (not always). The problem is a TIA is a forewarning of a full blown future stroke.
Obese stroke patients who lose use of one side of their body present lots of extra challenges/complications in their care in the acute care setting. Obese patients are typically diabetic. Develop bed sores more easily due to their size. If he loses his ability to swallow he's looking at needing an NG tube for tube feedings. Obese patients may require special beds, equipment.
As others have stated he needs to lose a ton of weight...yesterday. Completely revamp his diet and get his cholesterol and BP is a healthy range. I'm sure he's already on a bunch of medications. Most guys I care for that match the description of your business partner are on 6-8 different medications. Couple BP meds, a statin, couple oral diabetes meds, something for reflux. A large percentage of obese patients have obstructive sleep apnea which presents a whole host of issues. Likely contributed to his TIA.

The TIA was a gift, a warning. Now its up to him.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws