over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

******Tianeptine IN STOCK NOW!!!******

Sweet!
The price is incredible!
The only other research site that sells liquid tianeptine is no joke $40 for 750ml.
Mike gives you 5,000ml for $60. This is such a great deal!
I’ll be ordering today!
Mike is the man for bringing the most innovative research products to market at incredible prices!

I just took my first dose of Mike Arnold’s research liquid tianeptine! Every product i have used from Mike Arnold is legit and top shelf! This man does things right! The packaging is amazing! The price is no contest the best you’ll ever find in tianeptine liquid!!! Delivery was crazy fast even though i live on the other side of the country, like 2-3 day T/A.
I took 1.5ml liquid tianeptine and held it under my tongue. It no joke kicked in within a few minutes. I feel very, very nice! My pain in my lower back and left leg due to sciatica was freaking hell this morning. The tianeptine relieved my pain very well. Now i can eat and go train at the gym. I also feel mild euphoria, quicker mental functioning, added motivation, and very relaxed.

Hey Mike, what’s next for your plans on products that no one else carries? You’re the innovator here at professionalmuscle. I always look forward to trying your products. Keep up the good work!!! 😀

I just took 1.5ml upon waking to help my hellish sciatica pain.
If you have chronic pain this is your best legal option. It’s very effective!!!

I just took my first dose of Mike Arnold’s research liquid tianeptine! Every product i have used from Mike Arnold is legit and top shelf! This man does things right! The packaging is amazing! The price is no contest the best you’ll ever find in tianeptine liquid!!! Delivery was crazy fast even though i live on the other side of the country, like 2-3 day T/A.
I took 1.5ml liquid tianeptine and held it under my tongue. It no joke kicked in within a few minutes. I feel very, very nice! My pain in my lower back and left leg due to sciatica was freaking hell this morning. The tianeptine relieved my pain very well. Now i can eat and go train at the gym. I also feel mild euphoria, quicker mental functioning, added motivation, and very relaxed.

Hey Mike, what’s next for your plans on products that no one else carries? You’re the innovator here at professionalmuscle. I always look forward to trying your products. Keep up the good work!!! 😀

Thank you, JJ. That entire post was very kind of you. I have a few things in the works right now. One of them is a new MA Labs product, which the raws have already been purchased for. I am estimating, based on this point in the production process, that it will probably be released in about 4 weeks.

I also have a new research chem that should be released within a week (hopefully less now).

I also have another one in the works that will be awesome. As long as I can overcome a few of the production difficulties I've encountered, I definitely plan on releasing it...and believe me, a LOT of people will be VERY interested. If things go as planned, I am hoping for an expected release date of about 8 weeks.

Thank you, JJ. That entire post was very kind of you. I have a few things in the works right now. One of them is a new MA Labs product, which the raws have already been purchased for. I am estimating, based on this point in the production process, that it will probably be released in about 4 weeks.

I also have a new research chem that should be released within a week (hopefully less now).

I also have another one in the works that will be awesome. As long as I can overcome a few of the production difficulties I've encountered, I definitely plan on releasing it...and believe me, a LOT of people will be VERY interested. If things go as planned, I am hoping for an expected release date of about 8 weeks.

This is like a teaser! Haha i know you have to keep the products secret so others don’t steal the idea. Very exciting! I look forward to the release of your new products!!! 👍😀

P.S. the tianeptine kicked in and I’m in a great mood with so much less pain. 🎉🎊🎈

Conducting research as I type. Everything is looking positive.

Conducting research as I type. Everything is looking positive.

It makes me very social. The liquid feels stronger than pills i guess because it gets in your system faster. I love this stuff!
Let the research commence! 😀

johnjuanb1,

Would tianeptine help you relax if taken in the evening or even before bed to sleep better?

johnjuanb1,

Would tianeptine help you relax if taken in the evening or even before bed to sleep better?

I actually get energy from opiates. Tianeptine gets me very motivated, talkative, ready to go do things. The latest i take it is 3-4 hours before bed.
Thank God for this supplement. My pain was horrible this morning. I couldn’t walk until it kicked in. This liquid version is my favorite!!! It makes me so outgoing!

It's weird, while conducting research some of the rats seem to get tired. Other days, they seem to be wide awake.

Typically much higher doses seem to provide long lasting energy. These rats are funny. I make sure they take breaks, bc this is not something which needs to be misused.

It's weird, while conducting research some of the rats seem to get tired. Other days, they seem to be wide awake.

Typically much higher doses seem to provide long lasting energy. These rats are funny. I make sure they take breaks, bc this is not something which needs to be misused.

I don't know if this pertains to you, but any citrus (citric acid) blocks absorption of stimulants. I'm prescribed Adderall and didn't know that for a while and couldn't understand why sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. I LOVE sour/citrus fruits and drinks and consumed many daily (well used to). Quit ingesting anything of the sort at least 3 hours prior to taking it and BAM...works like it should.

Breaks are a Must

They are both similar to an extent. T is much stronger…from all the K that I've used in my past. In my opinion, and this is just my opinion…T is fine as long as taken in low dosages and breaks…..Breaks are key. I guess I should mention that dose needs to be kept in check.

I have a good friend that used large amount of T for 2 years, and he needed suboxen to come off of it. Now keep in mind he was running insane amounts…..and was hooked bad.

Now, I ran high doses of Kratom for over a year, and the withdrawals were vey minor. After about two days, I felt like my old self once again.

They are both similar to an extent. T is much stronger…from all the K that I've used in my past. In my opinion, and this is just my opinion…T is fine as long as taken in low dosages and breaks…..Breaks are key. I guess I should mention that dose needs to be kept in check.

I have a good friend that used large amount of T for 2 years, and he needed suboxen to come off of it. Now keep in mind he was running insane amounts…..and was hooked bad.

Now, I ran high doses of Kratom for over a year, and the withdrawals were vey minor. After about two days, I felt like my old self once again.

Kratom was a log stronger in my opinion. I suffered for 4 months coming off Kratom. It was hell!!! I used a ton of Kratom like 50 grams a day or more.

Sounds interesting, definitely going to read up on it... so does it help with arthritic type pain? My friend was looking for something to help knee pain.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws