over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tightening loose skin...

Kidrok

Registered
Looking for some last minute ideas. I'm tight everywhere except just a bit of loose skin in my lower back. Not real bad but if I can get that tightened up then I'd feel more complete.
I've heard of the "prep H' trick, does it work? how often does it need to be used and did the effects last? That stuff stinks awful so I do not want to smear it all over my back if it's a waste of time.

I've heard thimeracluse? (sp) tightens the skin and may do some spot reduction of fat. I am not sure on the correct spelling, but I am sure some more experience people on here can fill you in on it.

Im pretty sure thimoucase pretty much rids excess water in a site and does not eliminate fat.
I am experimenting with a cream (I made it myself) I hope works similar to Triacana (which WAS a real spot fat-reducer). I'll post if it works OK.

tbonus said:
I've heard thimeracluse? (sp) tightens the skin and may do some spot reduction of fat. I am not sure on the correct spelling, but I am sure some more experience people on here can fill you in on it.

I should be ok with fat, I was calipered at 4% about 3 weeks ago, and less than 1 week out from a show now so I am lean. Just seems to be loose skin just above the waistline when I hit my back shots. could be mostly water, not sure.

I used thiomucase, then prep H wwhen I ran out of it. After applying, I go in tanning bed for about 45 mins. Of course, I own a commercial-grade tanning bed :)

xcel

XCEL,

I was wondering if you told me about applying plastic to the midsection while you did cardio??

Steak Helmet said:
XCEL,

I was wondering if you told me about applying plastic to the midsection while you did cardio??
I've tried this before (not for this recent pre-contest) - applied topical Yohimbine HCL (in phlo-jel) arroun entire mid section then covered the area in plastic wrap. I'm not convinced it was that effective.

xcel

prep H works decent I hear, Ive always heard most common result of loose skin is one of a few things either you just lose too much overall weight too fast, or your on too much of a diet/cardio regiment only skipping the weight training, it seems people who wanna lose fat go on these regiments where they dont include weight trianing and go from a fat flabby big person to a smaller flabby person, filling in that space with MUSCLE would really help, im speaking braudly I dont know what you have been doing, also surgury is an option I would say use as a last resort if your case is that extreme.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity