over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time Between Cycles & PCT

spartan

Registered
I am just doing my last pin of Sus tomorrow. I was on Sus for 13 wks, and Deca for 9 wks.
Breakdown:
750 Sus 250 MWF
400 Deca 200 MW
100 Winny ED wk 12 - 16

Just need some feed back on how long I should wait before my next run. I have heard that you should take off the same amount of time that you were on, but I was hoping maybe there was some other opinions out there.

I am 39 5'10" 204lbs not sure on the BF. ( But you can see my 6 pack when flex)

I think I have a good PCT set up and ready to go. I am going to wait about 20 to 25 days to start the PCT because of the longer ester build up from the Sus. I want to make sure my system is clear before starting the PCT. That is why I am going to take the Winny as long as I can to help come off until I start to feel it in my joints, and if I do not feel it in my joints then I will just stop at the end of wk 16. Then start PCT

PCT looks like this (Please offer any comments you feel would be constructive):

300mg clomid day 1 - 100mg clomid day 2-10 -- 50 mg clomid day 11-20
40mg Nov day 1 - 7 -- 30 Nov day 8-14 -- 20 Nov day 15 - 20.

hey man,
how many years doing cycles, or how many cycle have you done yet?

you know, the rule is time on gear+pct= time off ....that is the formula, to give your body time to recover, but I don;t know how many are respecting that.... that depends on your age, tolerance, years on gear. Some people blast and cruze the entire year, year after year. I personally do wait half on the time from the formula above before I start the next one, doing only gh....

Well I am 38 soon to be 39. I have done about a dozen cycle's starting all the way back to age 21 or 22 back then they were simple 6 to 8 wk cycles. I also took some years off in between. I know what the formula is and I have always followed it. Actually I have never done more than 1 cycle per year in the past, so there was always plenty of recovery time. But now I would like to try to do maybe 2 in one year. So based on what you said and basically what I have know is that I should not start my next cycle until sometime around December.

Do you think I could use a peptide cycle in between? Or would that fall under the same rules? I know very little about peptides.

Time on = time off, is generally the rule of thumb. The only true way to know if you are ready to go back on is, with having the proper tests done to make sure that the body is ready.

if you are that anxious to get back on after awhile, i would just have some bloodwork done to see where you are at.

too many guys "think" they are recovered and say they feel fine, then have their blood work checked and are allll fucked up and still half-way shut down. im about to start PCT this next week and have a pretty hardcore PCT regime ready to go.

i want to be healthy as a horse before i hope back on again.

think about it this way...the better you are recovered, the longer you can do this to your body. i dont want to half ass it and regret everything by the time im 40. i want to put everything into my PCT's now so that when i am 40, i can keep on pushing the limits till im 60!

I hear ya. I will be starting my PCT in 2-3 wks. I know you said you were starting a detailed PCT. Did you have a chance to take a look over mine? Anything that you would suggest that you think will make it more complete? With regard to starting back on too soon you are right. I able going to take about 4 or 5 months off to recover then get some blood work done before I start anything. It is not worth the health risks.

I hear ya. I will be starting my PCT in 2-3 wks. I know you said you were starting a detailed PCT. Did you have a chance to take a look over mine? Anything that you would suggest that you think will make it more complete? With regard to starting back on too soon you are right. I able going to take about 4 or 5 months off to recover then get some blood work done before I start anything. It is not worth the health risks.

I'm roughly doing the same thing as you but throwing in some more "exotic" pct items to see how they will do. I'm going to try Triporelin which has gotten mixed reviews and im adding IGF-Des as well as some peptides to see how that works as well.

That sounds good please let me know how the additional products worked out for you, good, bad or the same. If they showed a marked improvement then maybe I would look into them myself for my next PCT.

There is no rule to how long to come off for. The best/healthiest way to tell would be to get blood work done, this will tell you exactly whats going on. You cant say well time on = time off thats silly.

At your age are you really concerned with restoring natural test levels? Have you a baseline of your levels while off cycle?

pct

ever thought about using Triptorelin for post cycle? Hearing some guys are doing well with it.

Nope... Could you PM me or just post a little more info. on this? Do not really have any knowledge on Triptorelin. Is there a Domestic supplier.

There is no rule to how long to come off for. The best/healthiest way to tell would be to get blood work done, this will tell you exactly whats going on. You cant say well time on = time off thats silly.

At your age are you really concerned with restoring natural test levels? Have you a baseline of your levels while off cycle?

My thoughts exactly Jonny. My natural test levels are garbage and I hate the way I feel when I try to get off.

I would get a baseline test showing your natty levels first. You might need to be on full time. At this age there isn't a whole lot we can do for natty levels.

My thoughts exactly Jonny. My natural test levels are garbage and I hate the way I feel when I try to get off.

I would get a baseline test showing your natty levels first. You might need to be on full time. At this age there isn't a whole lot we can do for natty levels.

Unless you plan on having (more?) kids in the future, there is no reason NOT to stay on full time.

Unless you plan on having (more?) kids in the future, there is no reason NOT to stay on full time.

Would your recommendations be different if he wasn't 39 y/o? By staying on full-time, what kind of dose are we talking here? HCG/AI year-round? It seems like a lot of drugs to take 24/7 365, but if it's a quality of life issue I can see the need for it. Some have been on for long periods and had issues with elevated E/anxiety etc. DIM might be the answer if the dose is low enough, and I guess periodic HCG blasts could be implemented to keep the testes from going dormant if you want kids and so on. I may have answered my own question, but I'm curious about this route for me personally in later years.

Would your recommendations be different if he wasn't 39 y/o? By staying on full-time, what kind of dose are we talking here? HCG/AI year-round? It seems like a lot of drugs to take 24/7 365, but if it's a quality of life issue I can see the need for it. Some have been on for long periods and had issues with elevated E/anxiety etc. DIM might be the answer if the dose is low enough, and I guess periodic HCG blasts could be implemented to keep the testes from going dormant if you want kids and so on. I may have answered my own question, but I'm curious about this route for me personally in later years.

Yes, I too would be interested in knowing what amounts would be prudent to stay on year round? I already have 2 kids one just turned 12 and the other will be 5 soon. I am happy with the 2 and do not want anymore nor does my wife. But I would like to know what you think a safe level of test would be for year round and what and how much AI and how often I should hit myself with some HCG to keep the BOYZ happy.

Good info. thanks for your input.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members