over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time between cycles

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
What is the least amount of time anyone has gone between cycles without having any negative effects?

A rule that ive always followed that is conservative its, time of

cycle+pct+.5(cycle+pct)= time off

8+4+.5(12)=18

18 weeks off

am unsure of exact time, but have noticed that cycles with longer in between seemed to have better gains than a shorter break period. Although, I cant remember the amount of gains retained. That is the unknown because if more gains were lost in between cycles with more time off then though shear weight/strength gain may have been better, the pinnacle weights may not have moved much. That aside, safety wise the longer, the better.

i go by the compounds used and how the gains were. if gains were diminishing perhaps receptors need a break, but if your blazin on prop tren and still gaining start up a enanthate after pct(hypothetical)

I don't come off anymore, just up the dose for a few cycles a year with tren, deca and dbol. Test and HGH I stay on all year round.

What is the least amount of time anyone has gone between cycles without having any negative effects?

without any negative sides? Seems kinda vague, do you mean till your HPTa is back to pre-cycle, liver values, cholesterol, etc? Like previuosly mentioned, the type of compound and ester will make a huge factor also age must be factored in too, the older you are the harder it is to get your HPTa back. IMO, the biggest factor is goals? Whats your goal(s) and what are you willing to scarifice. If your a pro (or think your one) then your not going to do a lot of time off.

I personally like the first recommendation, as a general rule, at least time on + PCT = time off.

i always do time on=time off + 1-2 weeks. i usually cycle for 7 weeks so i take off 8-9 weeks. my hpta recovery is good so far but i dont do pct so im sure that factors in...

I'm getting married in november and wanted to fit another cycle in before with time to drop the water weight from the dbol. Guess I'll have to wait till after the wedding. Thanks ya'll

Out of curiosity, what do you guys cruise at, and for how long?

i,m not sure how old you are brother. but for us older guys whats the point just go for it.

48 years old, been on steady for a few years.

IMO, a good cruise is between 250 and 400mg/ml of a long ester test. When I cycle, I'll up the test to 750, plus some various compounds.

Last edited:
I'm getting married in november and wanted to fit another cycle in before with time to drop the water weight from the dbol. Guess I'll have to wait till after the wedding. Thanks ya'll

I don't believe that at all, you can take 4 weeks off, start a cycle in July for 12 weeks and have a month for recovery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131