over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time between dnp runs

Slr722

Registered
Pretty much what the title says. How long should someone wait before running dnp again. 3 wks on mostly at 750mg of crystalline. I've seen some say 3 month I've seen some say 6 month. Best timing for optimal results, allow for mitochondrial density to return to normal, I understand it goes up a bit post dnp.

I wasn't aware I was joking

I thought you were being sarcastic. Sorry brotha sometime I can't tell when you're joking or not.
What's the longest duration you've ran it and what dose. I felt like a zombie on it at 750mg. My goal would be push to 1g for 2wks so I don't have to be outta commission for 3wks.

Didn't get that many sides other than loss of appetite and lethargy. He's came on end of cycle

I thought you were being sarcastic. Sorry brotha sometime I can't tell when you're joking or not.
What's the longest duration you've ran it and what dose. I felt like a zombie on it at 750mg. My goal would be push to 1g for 2wks so I don't have to be outta commission for 3wks.

Didn't get that many sides other than loss of appetite and lethargy. He's came on end of cycle

longest I ran it was for about 3 months at about 500mg/day.

nowadays, I use it every few months for about a week so I can drop extra fat and get resensitized to insulin....kinda like a mini diet during an extended gaining phase

nowadays, I use it every few months for about a week so I can drop extra fat and get resensitized to insulin....kinda like a mini diet during an extended gaining phase

How much fat you drop in those 3 month? I have about 20lb to drop till my reach my goal of like ~sub 7%.

How did you put up with the lethargy?

I just don't understand all these long cycles and breaks and more cycles. In 2 weeks you should be SHREDDED unless you are 25% body fat.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I just don't understand all these long cycles and breaks and more cycles. In 2 weeks you should be SHREDDED unless you are 25% body fat.

perhaps I was 25% bodyfat o_O

Op, I dropped about 30 pounds over those 3 months. there were stretches where I dropped it down to 250mg/day.

this was before I had a firm grasp of how to use the drug.. for the first month and a half or so, I didn't make any changes to my diet.

not sure why I thought that would have worked, but live and learn right?

Omg how? I mean physically I think I could do it and be alright but I've done one run at 750 for 14 days and was so ready to be done.

I know I was 250mg higher than you but couldn't imagine 90 days of that. I do live in the desert though and might be a contributing factor lol.

X2 I was fairly lean but bloated and wanted to tighten up before starting a new job (dress pants and shirts were a little tight lol)

Did two weeks in a solid caloric deficit and lots of cardio and hitting the sauna every night and lost 17lbs after lol.

Slice, whats your diet look like on dnp?

I had to keep carbs to pre/post because i was losing too much weight eating carbs. I kept carbs to pre/post to avoid the heat waev that came with carbs and dropped stupid weight. Too much tbh.

Slice, whats your diet look like on dnp?

I had to keep carbs to pre/post because i was losing too much weight eating carbs. I kept carbs to pre/post to avoid the heat waev that came with carbs and dropped stupid weight. Too much tbh.

chicken, spinach, and coffee

now that has to be one of the craziest things ive heard of..

I was in the "zone" so to speak and wanted to see if I could do two weeks doing everything on point as possible. It was in between leaving one job and starting my new one so had the time and didn't need to worry about sweating in an office.

Definitely a bit overboard, but I made sure to pound water all day and while I was in the sauna so never got really dehydrated or anything.

Op, I dropped about 30 pounds over those 3 months. there were stretches where I dropped it down to 250mg/day.

this was before I had a firm grasp of how to use the drug.. for the first month and a half or so, I didn't make any changes to my diet.

I havent done it since the late 90s and all we knew then was get in and get out. But I see so many people doing long cycles that would have me worried with long term issues etc.

Say good bye to pump and the glycogen filled up in your muscles on dnp but comes back from the rebound.

In the 90s I did dnp and had to wear a suit to a job interview lol bad idea. I was drenched.

I prefer to use it low cycles.....more damage control 80-120mg/day...7-14days

Only 30lb in 3 month? I woulda thought more. I lost about 14lb on the scale, could have lost some lbm too, had no appetite. I still got some dnp in my system which has yet to clear so not sure what my end result will be yet. Blood levels are at 200ish now so gotta wait few more days for muscles to fill out and then I'll reassess. How I look and weight. I definitely look leaner and am more vascular, still flat though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity