over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

time for doctor? plz hear me out.

Jelet

Registered
I have no health insurance. so how can i afford an mri? and that 400-500$ to see a sports doctor can go to use for tb500!!!!! I was injured in July doing DIPS. And i took a month off everything. returned and did 135lb dumbbell chest press like an idiot and then the pain came back and was worse. i couldnt even do a single bodyweight pull up without pain. so then i took 2 months off. and then can train everything except shoulders and chest. and in december i did the "empty can test" and i got pain on the top of my shoulder. also when i used to lay down and raise my arm up it would give me pain. now no more!!!

so i am improving!!!!!! im currently taking off of lifting completely. and just doing rotator cuff exercises everyday and stretches and icings!!! and running tb500. hoping this finally take care of it.

curious if im not getting any pain from shoulder tests, the only thing that gives me discomfort is the towel stretch behind my head pulling with 1 arm.. so im getting better. so why waste money on a doctor? im just worried when i will be back in the gym . my chest is becoming flat like a pancake!!!

:banghead:

perhaps if i can press on stuff with no pain etc. im getting better. and dont need a doctor to just tell me to rest or do rotator cuff exerises. i can keep that money for my tb500!!!:star-wars:headbang::star-wars

sorry for this long rant. just very worried about my shoulder injury and want it to heal already

HGH

I have had similar problems and when I do 99% of the time its muscle imbalance and loss of ROM that creates the problem, rectifying that issue firstly with stretching and rotator cuff exercises to regain stability of the joint are paramount.

Work around the injury. Avoid free weights for a long time. Do lots of warm ups and keep doing the rotator cuff exercises. Keep the TB-500 dose up to 2mg eod. Hgh, or ghrp2/cjc no dac will help accelerate the healing process. For hgh, stick to riptropin or elitropin. NO FREE WEIGHT BENCH PRESS, MILITARY, ETC. I have had bad rotator cuffs for awhile. My chest still grows just as fast off machines. All my reinjuries to the rotator cuff came from military press, bench press, and inclined bench press.

And most importantly....DON'T take time off from the gym. Train legs legs legs. . .

Last edited:
Depends on where the pain is at, where is majority of it located? Burning, sharp/shooting, or tight and nagging?

Ive had it many times in the past. Had to quit for 5 months finally. Continue the stretches with the very lightest of dbs. I used a 2lb dumbell for my excersises. When coming back doing dumb bell presses is a no no. Use the bar only at first for any presses and start back with a very narrow grip.

A friend of mine is going through this right now and I cant get him to listen. His shoulders (rotators) are inflamed now and he just keeps lifting. Thats why I dont stay in heavy weight very long anymore. Anything around 90% weights like to wake up that old injury and by not consistantly using those weights I have avoided another episode so far.

Ice the rotator after every workout... even when you think its better. I spent 3 months just using the bar and up to 95lbs for bench presses (After 5 month lay off) You will be able to do other lifts sooner.... but remember the more you aggrivate it...... the longer its going to take.

I've been fighting the same thing. aggravating!! Good advice given on RC exercises, look up doggcrapp's RC exercise. For chest, go light on decline, only go 75% down. Delts, no presses, and go light!

JJB1 was spot on with the TB advice, i'm really impressed with that pep. I have injectible curcumin on the way, curious to see how that helps by beating inflammation down.

Work around the injury. Avoid free weights for a long time. Do lots of warm ups and keep doing the rotator cuff exercises. Keep the TB-500 dose up to 2mg eod. Hgh, or ghrp2/cjc no dac will help accelerate the healing process. For hgh, stick to riptropin or elitropin. NO FREE WEIGHT BENCH PRESS, MILITARY, ETC. I have had bad rotator cuffs for awhile. My chest still grows just as fast off machines. All my reinjuries to the rotator cuff came from military press, bench press, and inclined bench press.

And most importantly....DON'T take time off from the gym. Train legs legs legs. . .

I agree with avoiding free weights for a while. I had a similar shoulder problem. Took time off and started back with really light machine bench. I eventually got to where I could do partials with dumbbells.

I now train bench stopping a few inches short of touching my chest, I do no overhead pressing, and no dips. My shoulders have never felt better.

Hey before you start dropping a bunch of money with doctors, try this out. I had severe shoulder impingement a two years ago which got progressively worse over an entire year. Couldn't press, curl, or raise my arm above my head without severe pain. I saw chiropractors and got ART done. It helped the pain slightly but didn't fix the issue.

I then read up on Dante recommending broomstick/towel stretches.

I would do the stretches before every chest or shoulder workout and would have a pain free workout. Then I'd do the stretches every night before sleep for 40 reps. Pain went completely away in about 2 months

like said above, broomstick/towel routine is a must to warm up the area

if you hit that muscle first all your doing is igniting the inflamation

incbb

HGH or PEPTIDES

HGH OR MGH .......anything like that will help the heal faster...29guage site spec injection and time should it . if the damage dosent require surgical repair. I would get a MRI TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT..maybe a free clinic or gov. run program could help with the Dr. MRI Order at least.....Just my thoughts
:cool:

. CJ,,, ,,,,,,,OUT

HGH OR MGH .......anything like that will help the heal faster...29guage site spec injection and time should it . if the damage dosent require surgical repair. I would get a MRI TO SEE WHERE YOUR AT..maybe a free clinic or gov. run program could help with the Dr. MRI Order at least.....Just my thoughts
:cool:

. CJ,,, ,,,,,,,OUT

both. HGH plus the tb500 works miracles.... seriously I have seen HGH and tb500 bring people back from the dead:eek:

Hey before you start dropping a bunch of money with doctors, try this out. I had severe shoulder impingement a two years ago which got progressively worse over an entire year. Couldn't press, curl, or raise my arm above my head without severe pain. I saw chiropractors and got ART done. It helped the pain slightly but didn't fix the issue.

I then read up on Dante recommending broomstick/towel stretches.

His methods worked for me, just google "Dante broomstick/towel stretches"

i tried the HGH therapy for the strain and it didnt work for that, those crunched muscles need to be loosened and worked carefully over time

incbb

No "free clinics" or anything of the sort in your area. I was so fortunate to be referred to a psych from one due to anxiety (crazy stressful job). The doc took a liking to me and for all intents and purposes treats me free.

Not sure you'll get so lucky, amazing how much goodness there is in the world if you are just willing to seek it out. Best of luck with your situation.

hmm. anyone ever heard of menthol rub? is that any good to apply to my shoulder to help heal it? at night? also thank you everyone for the replies. it is greatly appreciated. i will look into many things that have been posted. thank you..

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner