over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time for the War Lords to Start Picking me Appart

Bro you Looks good....

Just check you blood work done, up your doses alittle and you will reach your goal....:)

I agree, the bigger you are the better you looks......

9 weeks off of everything still and sticking pretty close to mountaindog's diet. The only change I've made, really, is added raw milk post workout and taking 300mg of Emeric's Humanofort per day at 100gm 3x per day.

I'm starting to get a nice pump so my hormones must be slowly recovering. And I'm up another 6lbs from the last pictures with very little fat gain if any. So I'm starting back on my doctor prescribed HRT: 2iu Hgh 5 days on/2 days off and 50mg Test EOD (175mg/week).

I've been focusing on Hams, Glutes, Lower Pecs, Delts, Biceps, Triceps & Neck. I'll have my blood work done in December. And if everything looks good I'll start a light cycle in January.

I'm pretty motivated and really looking forward to the North American. And I welcome any comments.

Very nice progress in only 2 weeks, that 6 lbs looks like 15lbs becouse you are much liner, and you did it with out hormones, by the day of the show you will look 30% biger than your last show.

Hey OJS!
You look awesome man! What I see that you need to work on is lower lats and hams and rear delts. The lower lats will give you a much more V look on stage. Keep up the good work! I think it is really cool that we are the same age and both working hard towards our contests next year! Training is not as easy at our age as it used to be LOL

MIke

I'm 11 months out from the North American. And at my age that's not much time. And so I really want to focus on bringing up my weakest parts. Fire away, all barrels!!!! I'm very thick skinned and really can't be offended.

I'm been off everything for a little over 6 weeks. So I know I'm not going to grow fast. But I do intend to focus on my flaws. When I go back to the North American next year I will NOT be placing 6th!!! So I have some work do to.

Front Poses...

Hey OJS!
You look awesome man! What I see that you need to work on is lower lats and hams and rear delts. The lower lats will give you a much more V look on stage. Keep up the good work! I think it is really cool that we are the same age and both working hard towards our contests next year! Training is not as easy at our age as it used to be LOL

MIke

Thanks Mike. I take any critique from you very seriously. No matter what anyone else thinks, it'll be someone just like you that will be scoring me. So lower lats, hams and rear delts it is. And if you think of anything else in the future please post up. I have a great deal of respect for your opinion.

There is only one thing I strongly disagree with you on, .....58 IS a great age to compete at. Between John Medwows and Emeric Delczeg I'm loving every second of it!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey OJS!

Don't take me wrong Bro, 58 is a cool age to compete. I see most 50+ year olds in horrible shape and most look like they are in their mid 60's. What I guess I meant was that when I compare 58 to competing in my early to mid 30's it was a totally different experience but , hey, it is what it is. I just don't remember waking up back then with joints and everything else hurting LOL !!
It was also easier to drop bodyfat and keep muscle but I am just thankful that I can bodybuild and compete at our age and not have the afflictions that many have in their 50's. I really think it has to do with training and lifting weights and dieting and taking "certain supps" like growth that sets us apart in appearance from other non-workout guys our age!

Keep training buddy, you are looking amazing! Bring up that V taper and you will be tough to compete against :)

Mike

Thanks Mike. I take any critique from you very seriously. No matter what anyone else thinks, it'll be someone just like you that will be scoring me. So lower lats, hams and rear delts it is. And if you think of anything else in the future please post up. I have a great deal of respect for your opinion.

There is only one thing I strongly disagree with you on, .....58 IS a great age to compete at. Between John Medwows and Emeric Delczeg I'm loving every second of it!!!!!

Hey OJS

looks like you are making some nice progress there. Whats the deal with raw milk? more fat calories?

also - do you have any idea where your natty test levels are or what they are on TRT? I am 51 and on TRT too - self prescribed 'cause last 2 docs were pussies and wouldn't prescribe test because"it's not recommended by the insurance co!" so i am doing about 125/week and am up to 875 total;276 free test on TRT. that seems like a good level for TRT - would you agree? i'm starting a new cycle on Sat so that will skyrocket, but i want to get an idea of where it "should" be for a guy my age. may last natty levels after PCT were 260 and recently 174 total - so those suk!

thanks man - yu are a great inspiration for me!!!!

Hey OJS

looks like you are making some nice progress there. Whats the deal with raw milk? more fat calories?

also - do you have any idea where your natty test levels are or what they are on TRT? I am 51 and on TRT too - self prescribed 'cause last 2 docs were pussies and wouldn't prescribe test because"it's not recommended by the insurance co!" so i am doing about 125/week and am up to 875 total;276 free test on TRT. that seems like a good level for TRT - would you agree? i'm starting a new cycle on Sat so that will skyrocket, but i want to get an idea of where it "should" be for a guy my age. may last natty levels after PCT were 260 and recently 174 total - so those suk!

thanks man - yu are a great inspiration for me!!!!
My last blood work had me at 42 total test. I could easily compete at 875 total test. I can't imagine needing more if you are competing against 50+ year olds.

If you get your test too much higher you'll be dealing with prostate, estrogen and blood pressure issues. Let the kids deal with that shit. 800 to 1200 total test is perfect in my book. The rest is all about diet and exercise technique.

Hey, OJS

Thanks alot bro. At 51 it's real moral booster for me. :headbang:

Damn bro, your really coming up fast....Huge improvments in such a short amount of time...I cant wait to see what 2 months, 4 months, 6 months of training and eating is gonna do to your body....Great job !!! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131