over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

time on = time off?

Trenabolic

Registered
I know most guys here never come off so I guess I'm in the minority here. I'm 22 and on my 3rd cycle consisting of test e 500mg pw. I've just had my last jab and I'm still making great gains in strength and size so I don't feel happy about going off now. I've cycled 12 weeks + pct then 12 weeks off since I've started.

However, is this optimal? Am I wasting time doing 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off? Should I do longer time on and time off eg 6 months on 6 months off? Or stay with what I'm doing? I don't plan to compete and I haven't had any problems with coming off so far.

I have been doing time on = time off for 10+ years now, until just recently when I finished my last cycle and began my first cruise that I am still on now.

For me, time one = time off was purely for health reasons, it was FAR from optimal as far as gains go. Once I got to around 190lbs, any gains cycling past that were nearly lost completely after the end of each off period.

I managed to hold about 205lbs at 10%bf at 5'9.5'' in the very end of cycling on and off, but I had to be pretty meticulous about it. I was able to make it as high as 220 at same BF (and height :)) while on cycle, but would come back to 205 at the end of the off period and sometimes go as low as 190 if I wasn't meticulous with diet and rest.

Granted, I am an extreme ecto with a fast metabolism, when most guys come off they say they get fat, when I come off I just dwindle away into a stick. My metabolism is high and I need to eat a lot of food to maintain weight, I began this endeavor at 120lbs, began cycling at 145lbs, so you can get an idea of how small my body wants to be.

If you are more meso or endo you may have better results for time on = time off, but ultimately most guys who continue to use at all (at least guys on forums anway, my real life friends cycle on and off) end up staying on cycle doses completely, bridging cycles, or blasting and cruising.

I am cruising now and wish I would have done this from the beginning to be honest with you. For health I only cruise at true HRT, 150mg of test per week just to drop 'crit and help my lipids recover.
I think cruising done by many (what I call bridging) is dangerous long term (I see many guys using 300mg when off and calling that cruising). I guess its just wording, but that is how I see it.

PCT sucks, and I actually stopped doing it a few years back even though I was cycling off. I actually think it is unhealthier for the HPTA to get shut down, then stimulated every couple months, then immediately shut down again. I have no studies or science to back this, its just my opinion and how I feel.

Blasting and cruising(HRT) with maybe 1-2x a year completely off with nolva/arimi/(HCG if your balls shrank, mine never had) is the safest compromise in my opinion.

Trenabolic, I think it comes down to what ur comfortable with. The longer ur in the game and the more u try and do u will become more comfortable with more advanced strategies for muscle growth. Don't feel like Uve gotta join the crowd, stick with what ur comfortable with. Good luck.

I know most guys here never come off so I guess I'm in the minority here. I'm 22 and on my 3rd cycle consisting of test e 500mg pw. I've just had my last jab and I'm still making great gains in strength and size so I don't feel happy about going off now. I've cycled 12 weeks + pct then 12 weeks off since I've started.

However, is this optimal? Am I wasting time doing 12 weeks on and 12 weeks off? Should I do longer time on and time off eg 6 months on 6 months off? Or stay with what I'm doing? I don't plan to compete and I haven't had any problems with coming off so far.

I'm not a fan of longer cycles at all, after about 8 weeks I like to either cruise or switch to a cut for 4 weeks as growth just doesn't happen for me past this point. 6 months off is the terrible idea and your be back to square one. If what your doing us working keep doing it. You will reach a point where to progress your have to blast and cruise and add gh to your cruise to maintain but your young and don't want to play all your cards at once. I know if your gaining you don't wanna stop but more than 12 sets weeks of things will start going to shit. I'm gonna start playing with 4 week blasts and 6 week cruises after this blast.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For younger guys you need to come off and ensure your hormone systems work well. You have all your life ahead of you the last thing you need is to decide you want to be a dad and you can't.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner