over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time release tablets

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Hi,

Let me know what would you think about tablets produced with time release technology ( multiple layers that would release slowly ) like methandienone or others at your suggestions

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_release_technology"]Time release technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Cheers
Alin

Last edited:
Hi,

Let me know what would you think about tablets produced with time release technology ( multiple layers that would release slowly ) like methandienone or others at your suggestions

Time release technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers
Alin

Would they ultimately be effective for oral anabolics? Obviously injectable anabolics don't follow the same rules, but I feel like a slow release oral anabolic could be detrimental to its absorption. I remember reading Patrick Arnold advocating for less frequent higher doses for certain compounds.

I could be way off, I'm just speculating. As a potential customer, I would not necessarily be more inclined to buy a time released anabolic.

I would be inclined to buy some high quality caber, maybe some tablet forms of certain SARMS :)

Dianabol for instance has too be taken every 4-5 hours to keep blood levels stable.
Every oral AAS that I know of has to be taken at minimum of twice per day.

Advandced technologies now make possible to produce tablets in multiple layer format that release substance slowly.

Like a tablet of xx mg taken in the morning will release in the body yy% every z hours so your level would be stable during the day

I think this could keep stable blood level and have better results.

good idea Alin, be the first to bring timed release oral aas to the market, could be a good money earner? if they work well

Would they ultimately be effective for oral anabolics? Obviously injectable anabolics don't follow the same rules, but I feel like a slow release oral anabolic could be detrimental to its absorption. I remember reading Patrick Arnold advocating for less frequent higher doses for certain compounds.

I could be way off, I'm just speculating. As a potential customer, I would not necessarily be more inclined to buy a time released anabolic.

I would be inclined to buy some high quality caber, maybe some tablet forms of certain SARMS :)

Injectables have esters to slowly release the hormones into the blood stream.

So the idea he is proposing is similar to injectables with esters exactly.

Injectables have esters to slowly release the hormones into the blood stream.

So the idea he is proposing is similar to injectables with esters exactly.

Yes, I see that now.

Would this potentially lower the side effects as well due to the dose being more spread out and a more balanced amount being in the blood stream and not less frequent larger doses?

I use to take Adderall XR (extended release) and It definelty lasted longer than the instant release version. The way they did it is they put the Adderall in tiny little balls made out of wax. Half the pellets released instantly and the other way released three to four hours later, supposedly. The wax was a lot thicker on the second release pellets which is why it took longer to release.

Honestly it all depends on your stomach acid level. If you drink a lot of carbonated beverages then the meds will release a lot faster and not last as long. If you drink lots of water then the onset will take longer, but the meds will also last longer.

Just given you my experience.

The pharma industry has been doing this for years for patent protection and patient compliance. (In that order of importance). If you can do it with pills that need to be dosed more than QD that is great.

I'd be interested to know what orals should be taken BID or TID, because I am guessing many are not.

This would be great if you have the manufacturing capabilities, it would give you a great competitive advantage.

Time release is also based on 2-3 meals per day. So I would limit it to 2 stage delivery. If you eat 5+ meals you may push drugs through to fast for more than that.

I think for many it would be a cost thing. How much more would it cost to produce that product and would customers be willing to pay that much more for the luxury of taking just one or twice a day rather than 4x.

I would be curious to know more.

I wonder how much if any it would effect Bodybuilding results?

Ya I do wonder how much more it would cost and if so by how much.

Just not having to worry about multi dosing products would be a great thing.

A UG had them yrs back, I always wondered why they never took off

So based on a drugs half lives, which would have steady levels only if dosed multiple times a day? You said dbol I believe. How many folks are taking it QD when they should be taking it multiple times a day? This is a good candidate for an extended release formulation. Perhaps.

I'm not an oral guy, so I dunno much bout their half lives. But any drug with a half life of less than 12 hours should be taken more than once a day. Whichy ones??

Time release is also based on 2-3 meals per day. So I would limit it to 2 stage delivery. If you eat 5+ meals you may push drugs through to fast for more than that.

Some drugs are not effected by food consumption. And some are.

You know one of the problems with bromocriptine is its short half life compared to caber and praimi...perhaps if you made that time released, you'd help make bromo and even better compound.

Are you only looking at having time released oral steroids right now?

Stomach acidity: I will ask expert and reply back here.

COSTS: The idea is a multilayer technology, once they have have the technology for real there would be just minimal cost increase and I am sure it will not be reflected into the end user cost. So for end user it will be same.

I will get back with acidity issue

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510