over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to brag on my hubby, Gooey!

buffbabeca

Kilo Klub Member
I just have to take a minute to brag on my hubby and all the hard word he has been put in over the last 2 years. He acknowledges his weak body parts and made sure to put in the tough workouts to try and bring them up. I am very proud of him and can't wait for him to step on stage in 3 weeks. Here is a picture of his rear double bi shot from this past Sunday.
Gooey has not only managed to prep for this show but is also pulling very good grades in all his classes. I know that I don't always show it to him but I am proud of his dedication and commitment. This guy is up at 5am doing cardio, long before I am even awake. I love you Gooey and am counting the days to seeing you step on stage.:headbang:

Attachments

• dsc01231.jpg
    dsc01231.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 744
Awesome pic...all that muscle and a super tiny waist to go with it:headbang:

That's great...

That was great BB- for Gooey to have your all around support... he's a blessed man. It's wonderful to display your "pride" in him like that.

BB bless you for that. You have no idea how lucky he is to have a support system such as you. It makes life much easier and more rewarding/enjoyable when the partner of the relationship takes into account the interest and goals the other may have.

Gooey,

Great job on your physique.. Also great job on picking a wife. She supports what you do, I rarely see this.

Downright GREAT of you to support your husband like that. Very rare and Im sure he appreciates it!

And that pic is sick...if he can look this good in the glare of the flash, he's gonna own it on stage! Good luck, Gooey

OK it is official now......Gooey I hate you!! Those F'n claves piss me off! They are like perfect!! OH the rest of you looks damn good too BTW. Awesome job man. Can you or more like would you please tell me what you do for those bad assed calves? I know at my age I may not be able to make much of a difference to mine now..........I would like to know what I have done wrong or who I pissed off in my life to get my puney assed calves. I know genetics and all that but seriously, what do you do for yours? Please? :eek:

Hey Buff, thanks for posting this up. He does look damn good!!;)

And in this egotistical world of bodybuilding,one of the most humble human beings.Dude has one of the most impressive physiques

OK it is official now......Gooey I hate you!! Those F'n claves piss me off! They are like perfect!! OH the rest of you looks damn good too BTW. Awesome job man. Can you or more like would you please tell me what you do for those bad assed calves? I know at my age I may not be able to make much of a difference to mine now..........I would like to know what I have done wrong or who I pissed off in my life to get my puney assed calves. I know genetics and all that but seriously, what do you do for yours? Please? :eek:

Hey Buff, thanks for posting this up. He does look damn good!!;)

OF- I know exactly what Gooey will say to this, "eat lots of food, get fat , and walk around" He always says you always notice fat people have big calves.. haha
You are spot on when you said he is genetically gifted. I didn't believe it until I met his uncle and then I saw. His uncle's calves are the exactly the same.

And in this egotistical world of bodybuilding,one of the most humble human beings.Dude has one of the most impressive physiques

Craig- Its funny you should mention this, but you are spot on. Gooey is the most humble bber that I know. I have never heard him talk smack or even assume he is owed anything in this sport. He puts in the blood, sweat, and tears and pushes forward even on his toughest of days. He is a great husband even when I am not the nicest wife during his prep. There is too much ego in this sport and being married to the guy who just thinks he looks a little better then ok is fine with me. It keeps us both grounded.... but DAMN am I proud of him... :love:

Awww....

I am truly blessed my friends, not only a great wife but my best friend. Puts up with my low blood sugar mood swings, my butt dragging on the floor throughout my prep... I am 4 weeks out of the NPC Coastals in this pic... flat as a board, horrible color, and still fat lol. It is great to have a team around you, anyone who thinks they do this stuff on there own is an idiot, it takes a team and a great team. I am very thankful for mine and wouldnt trade it for the world. 3 weeks this Saturday, then hopefully qualifying for Nationals and hope to make up for my last showing there.... Thanks everyone!!

Goo

Attachments

• 4 weeks out levrone.jpg
    4 weeks out levrone.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 470
Gooey, Where do you train?

I just moved to Gwinnett County. Going to La Fitness now.

Mainly...

at Just Fitness in Marietta, but sometimes the one in Sandy Springs, and occasionally at Coffees in Marietta also.

Thats awesome bro... good work!

Lucky to have the support of your wife as well...

One of the best guys in the industry! Keep going strong bro, see you in Atlanta in a few weeks!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws