over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to get massive!

Keep in mind it's summer here, I don't want to look like a water buffalo if I can help it. If I didn't care about that I'd blast test, nandrolone, eq, and anadrol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What are your dosages?

Out of curiosity..can you use a slin pin and sub q things like masteron,tren ace and such like daily??
Also does it eliminate PIP that one may get with a bigger load IM shot less frequently??

Isnt there risks of SubQ of the oils not dispersing and/or getting an abscess as a result??

Last edited:
Out of curiosity..can you use a slin pin and sub q things like masteron,tren ace and such like daily??
Also does it eliminate PIP that one may get with a bigger load IM shot less frequently??

Isnt there risks of SubQ of the oils not dispersing and/or getting an abscess as a result??

Why not just slin pin im, what I do shoulders and bis

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have been doing shoulders and quads for at least 6 months with slin Pin

If you're "trying to get massive" then just having carbs around workouts isn't going to cut it... especially if you're 230 at 6'2.... regardless of what else you run...

Instead of spending so much on GH hire yourself a coach who can answer these questions for you.

fitnesskatz

Instead of spending so much on GH hire yourself a coach who can answer these questions for you.

there you go man,,,makes sense cuz that much gh daily can run into some beans man and a good prep coach even paying him would prob be cheaper, safer and yield better results

Why not just slin pin im, what I do shoulders and bis

Thinking about PIP that i get with some things...was wondering if SubQ would eliminate that?

Never did this cycle, got a real bad lung infection and was sidelined for like a month and a half. Shooting for a contest in June now. I stopped doing that much gh cuz I wasn't seeing the results I expected and I held much more water so I now do 10iu daily. I realize I need more carbs for growth and am now thinking around 400g a day. Want to use humalin and was planning on doing a little bit (maybe 5ius) at each carb meal (there would be 5 carb meals) how does that sound? Drink a leucine and small amounts of Pepto pro drink at each meal. Want to run 750 test e 1g primo e 600 bold weekly

If you're "trying to get massive" then just having carbs around workouts isn't going to cut it... especially if you're 230 at 6'2.... regardless of what else you run...

Shelby, just thinking about your comment above...Hows this work in comparison to your carb cycling, ie the amount of carbs consumed around training as originally suggested, and it being the same amount of carbs consumed via carb cycling in a weeks period.???

Just playing devils advocate as i like both methods but lean more towards carb cycling as im not a big carb eater and it allows me to back off after a day of carbs...

I am similar stats to the op... Yes I would be having carbs every meal of the day... sometimes I don't have any for my last meal though. I would just have more carbs around training but still atleast 50g every other meal.

Never did this cycle, got a real bad lung infection and was sidelined for like a month and a half. Shooting for a contest in June now. I stopped doing that much gh cuz I wasn't seeing the results I expected and I held much more water so I now do 10iu daily. I realize I need more carbs for growth and am now thinking around 400g a day. Want to use humalin and was planning on doing a little bit (maybe 5ius) at each carb meal (there would be 5 carb meals) how does that sound? Drink a leucine and small amounts of Pepto pro drink at each meal. Want to run 750 test e 1g primo e 600 bold weekly

So you want to do insulin 5 times a day every day? If that's what your saying id advise against it as I myself have tried that before and my insulin requirements grew very fast to where I was using a whole bottle of insulin every other week. I think you should just use insulin post workout, unless your shooting for a procard very soon in which case good luck.

Thinking about PIP that i get with some things...was wondering if SubQ would eliminate that?

Ib think the fact your shooting smaller amounts sends to eliminate pip. I ran 1ml genotec test prop ed in biceps and shoulders and had 0 pip. To be fair I've never tried his prop the old fashioned way to compare but iv don't recall having pip on any im shots with slin pin ever. I honestly do not know the answer about shooting SubQ but I've heard of people doing it

Ib think the fact your shooting smaller amounts sends to eliminate pip. I ran 1ml genotec test prop ed in biceps and shoulders and had 0 pip. To be fair I've never tried his prop the old fashioned way to compare but iv don't recall having pip on any im shots with slin pin ever. I honestly do not know the answer about shooting SubQ but I've heard of people doing it

Its not Prop' im having a problem with its a brand of masteron....MAJOR PIP.....tried 20iu SubQ today..like shooting battery acid...however, after a bit, no pain whatsoever...10hrs later and still no pain/pip...wheres 1ml IM...got worse as the day went on and also for 2days!!!...lasted just over a week to!

Damn well I didn't expect resistance would rise so fast ok so how bout humalog 5ius with breakfast and another 10ius post workout (training days only for both shots) and then metformin on off slin days?

post a pic of your physique so people can give better advice about what you need

Personally it seems like such a waste of drugs to take ALL of that but eat so few carbs...If you are decent bodyfat % and running a bunch of GH, why the hell couldn't you eat 400-500 grams of carbs a day (not off the bat, but worked up to)? If anything do low carb/high fat first half of the day then drop fats out and jack up carbs once the slin is active.

This is a fairly new pic **broken link removed** I feel like I would stay leaner eating more fats then carbs. You feel muscle gain would be increased that much more with even more carbs?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131