over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to get massive!

ok now post a real pic without theatrical lighting and angles.

I decided to do a lean mass cycle myself and I'm on alot of gear
I'm also taking Anadrol and I feel great,super strong super pumped plus I'm losing weight and gaining muscle at the same time.
I'm using a new sources Anadrol and I'm loving it . It's just my third day
1st day I did 50mg in morning plus I had some liquid adrol so I decided to do 25mg every. 6 hours to keep stable
Now day 3 and used the new sources Anadrol at 100mg 1 and a half hours before gym I'm like an animal with the weights but no aggression otherwise I feel great no lower backs pumps that don't go away like dball
anyway going off track ,you should really try it I look better than I did with tren lol

Here is a better cycle with no bloat :

15 iu GH eod
15-20 ius slin eod
700 mg tren weekly
800 mg primo weekly
100 mg TEST WEEKLY ...yes only 100 mg
100 mg masteron weekly
caber 2x week

Off course your diet will depend on how and what u gain but guarantee good weight gain with minimal if not no bloat from cycle....just my 2c

I did look through my photos and found one to put up bit I rethought things as it has my face in it straight on and at this point i feel like you're only challenging me. You can a feel of my size and conditioning In the pic above. I have used anadrol a lot and love the results but have come to the conclusion that it makes me too tired to wanna do much of anything outside the gym. Also wanna avoid tren if possible as I've been on it for a while now

I did look through my photos and found one to put up bit I rethought things as it has my face in it straight on and at this point i feel like you're only challenging me. You can a feel of my size and conditioning In the pic above. I have used anadrol a lot and love the results but have come to the conclusion that it makes me too tired to wanna do much of anything outside the gym. Also wanna avoid tren if possible as I've been on it for a while now

Ignore him as you look fantastic. I always find it interesting when guys looking like you ask such questions. You should be the one giving advice to many on here (including me).

Looking at you definitely more carbs if you want more size. I would get that gyno sorted too. Just adding more test too and concentrate on the slin and gh.

Last edited:
Ignore him as you look fantastic. I always find it interesting when guys looking like you ask such questions. You should be the one giving advice to many on here (including me).

Looking at you definitely more carbs if you want more size. I would get that gyno sorted too. Just adding more test too and concentrate on the slin and gh.

Agreed with big e. You look great brother. And just like he said carbs. Try to hire a trainer like Phil, etc.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

You have the look of tren/HGH.

I think it's time to let some good old high test do it's thing.

You must be a gh14 fan. I've never heard of gh "rounding "the delts.

GH most certainly makes a difference in the roundness/fullness of my delts, and administering all of my GH IM in my delts makes the effect even more pronounced.

GH most certainly makes a difference in the roundness/fullness of my delts, and administering all of my GH IM in my delts makes the effect even more pronounced.

My guess is it's just the xtra fluid you are holding due to the gh. I'm not saying it can't make the delts rounder, I just don't know the science behind it, unless you saying the gh helped them grow and get bigger. You know what I'm saying G?

My guess is it's just the xtra fluid you are holding due to the gh. I'm not saying it can't make the delts rounder, I just don't know the science behind it, unless you saying the gh helped them grow and get bigger. You know what I'm saying G?

You know, I have no idea why it works. B-boy taught me a long time ago, that for fuller delts I should administer all of my GH there. It has made a fairly obvious difference IMO. Many people disagree, but there are others that report it working as well.

Last edited:
You know, I have no idea why it works. B-boy taught me a long time ago, that for fuller delts I should administer all of my GH there. It has made a fairly obvious difference IMO. Many people disagree, but there are others that report it working as well.

I can say I thought this to when injecting to the delts that it made a difference I got this from B-boy too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear