YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time To Get Serious About What Matters at This Years USA's!!

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lynx brought me a bag of her famous cookies and just gave them to me when I saw her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else matters now!! I can't wait to try them tonight!!!

those things are home wreckers

I ate all of the ones she sent and almost got lynched by my wife and daughter!

hey they know better than to leave stuff like that out where I can find it.

you deserve um man!

Good deal, man.

She was excited to make you those. I kept on eating them right out of the oven.

Oh, and I got in my dad's pickup truck today and he had three of Evian's peanut butter balls in a zip lock bag. He's been hogging those down.

We will need the recipe, Dusty!

If I wasn't all messed up and in need of surgery I was looking forward to going out to eat with you guys. :)

HAHAHAHHA I too have fallen victim to those dreaded Monster Cookies Meredith makes. I say victim because my GF set upon me when I started eating them and did not stop until I was scoffing down the crumbs at the bottom. I got a beating that night!!!! LOL. SO yes, I was the victim!!!

Enjoy Dusty, these will be cookies to remember!!!!:cool:

Hells yeah! Dig into those tasty treats, but watch your waist, it might get too big:rolleyes:......SIKE! You looked great Dusty:headbang: Enjoy those cookies, you deserve them:):headbang:

LMAO.......Hey Dave? If you and Meredith come down here we can make this our bulking phase........Between my cooking, Lauri's and Meredith's baking we got the bulking covered!! You buy the first beer my man!!:p:D

Hope you like a good fat steak!! We got plenty of that here!

I am ready.

LMAO.......Hey Dave? If you and Meredith come down here we can make this our bulking phase........Between my cooking, Lauri's and Meredith's baking we got the bulking covered!! You buy the first beer my man!!:p:D

Hope you like a good fat steak!! We got plenty of that here!

Let's just say that gaining weight is NOT a problem for me at this point. :D

Let's just say that gaining weight is NOT a problem for me at this point. :D
AH AHAHAHAHA Me TOO!!! LMAO.:D

Any news yet? HAs she been struck by lightning, only to have the lightning thrown back at the heavens by her?

OMG those cookies were some of the best I have ever had in my life, after I got off stage at the night show and sat in the audience to watch dusty kick some ass I broke into those cookies and I was in my own little world destroying those things one after another! The guy sitting beside me said wow those look good and I think I may have growled at him. Damn those cookies are the BOMB! Lynx, you got a new addict on your hands now, your like some marry poppins drug dealer or something the way you get people hooked on those cookies, LOL

OMG those cookies were some of the best I have ever had in my life, after I got off stage at the night show and sat in the audience to watch dusty kick some ass I broke into those cookies and I was in my own little world destroying those things one after another! The guy sitting beside me said wow those look good and I think I may have growled at him. Damn those cookies are the BOMB! Lynx, you got a new addict on your hands now, your like some marry poppins drug dealer or something the way you get people hooked on those cookies, LOL

BWWaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat monster cookies by LYNX and enter ......."NERVANA"!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mine got me in trouble with the Mrs...forgot to save her one...Oops!!!!!!!!!

BBoy- glad you got into those!

I am a fat bastard right now due to her continual backing. She made me some of those with chocolate chips as an experiment.

Well, there are none left.:D

Mine got me in trouble with the Mrs...forgot to save her one...Oops!!!!!!!!!
Told you so......These are the only cookies in the world that are worth a beat down from the MRS. They'll do it everytime!!!

LOL! You guys are too funny! I'm just glad everyone liked them. I love baking when I'm dieting and I would probably send more out to people but...well two words: Jethro Tull. :D

All this talk of the cookies has gotten me extremely hungry/jealous. Perhaps Lynx should become an official Professional Muscle cookie sponsor so we call all benefit. List please! :D

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420