over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to get the wife pregnant.

W8killa

Registered
After a few years of "cruising" and "blasting" its time to get the wife pregnant. I ordered some HMG, and cyclofenil.
I was planning on using the following regime to help get the sperm count back.
30 iu HMG EOD for 30 days
and 400mg Cyclofenil ED for 30 days
Any suggestions?
What have you used that worked?
Thanks

The best thing to do do is gather up all that stuff then let me come over. lol...Good luck bro, one of my good friends actually got his wife pregnant while he was on test for about 2 months. He was actually going to come off and try but got a lucky shot off

I was firing blanks for a few months and the enocrine said stay clean and within a few months more you will start reproducing so that worked for me.
Good luck bro

W8killa said:
After a few years of "cruising" and "blasting" its time to get the wife pregnant. I ordered some HMG, and cyclofenil.
I was planning on using the following regime to help get the sperm count back.
30 iu HMG EOD for 30 days
and 400mg Cyclofenil ED for 30 days
Any suggestions?
What have you used that worked?
Thanks

A good anti-e like letrozole or even aromosin would be good and a little bit of nolvadex.
Also maybe a anti-prolactin like cabergoline/dostinex.

thanks for the responses. I was also thinking of running some HgH while off.

mainevent said:
A good anti-e like letrozole or even aromosin would be good and a little bit of nolvadex.
Also maybe a anti-prolactin like cabergoline/dostinex.

Actually, i would msot definately stay away from letrozole. IT is so powerful that is will more than likely push estrogen levels to an unhealthy low. You actually need SOME estrogen to recover the HPTA beleve it or not...it all about balance. Also when you come off an Anti-e like that your estro levels will more than likely "rebound" back to high levels, so if you do use an anti-e then taper it off slowly. I would defiantely have some nolva in there and run HCG for 2 weeks or so PRIOR to coming off to get the balls up a little bit. The dostinex or brom would be good, but pretty unecessary if you weren't using any progestin based drugs such as deca or tren. Although, the dostinex will probalby help sex drive. I would stay away from clomid unless you absoutely need it...the sides suck ass. I know nothing abhout HMG or cyclofenil protocols, so I am not even going to comment there, but I have read many studies where MCG has shown to be extremely effective at boosting fertility.

My wife and I were having trouble getting pregnant, so she made me go to a fertility doctor and he did the tests and so he put me on HCG and Clomid, which I had already done after my last cycle...Anyway, I did what he said, and went back and had more tests done... He then told me to start taking double the amount of vitamin E in the mornings... This is no bullshit after two weeks of doing this my wife got pregnant with our little boy... Now I know that the vita E probably had nothing to do with it, but he told me to do it for a reason I guess... And it worked... lol

swervedriver said:
My wife and I were having trouble getting pregnant, so she made me go to a fertility doctor and he did the tests and so he put me on HCG and Clomid, which I had already done after my last cycle...Anyway, I did what he said, and went back and had more tests done... He then told me to start taking double the amount of vitamin E in the mornings... This is no bullshit after two weeks of doing this my wife got pregnant with our little boy... Now I know that the vita E probably had nothing to do with it, but he told me to do it for a reason I guess... And it worked... lol
How much hcg and clomid did he put you on?

Something like 500 iu hcg 2 x's per week and 100mg clomid.

Last edited:
Doggie....worked for me....sorry couldnt resist.

good luck to you guys.

got my wife pregnant 2 weeks after a 14 week test cycle. using hcg at 500iu three times a week nolva 20 mg. thought i was not fertile so it was kind of a accident.:eek:

|---[\\\\]>---------- mths back, i got my fiance pregs. and i was on 600mgs of test, and i have been on low doses for a LONG time...so it can happen. unfortuantely we lost the baby.

Diesel I am not really sure how much hcg he had me on, but I do know that it was 2 shots a week for 2 weeks... Then 100mg of clomid a day for 2 weeks as well.. So it very well may be what mainevent said... I will ask my wife, maybe she can remember... The only thing that I really remember was him making me up my vita E and she ended up pregnant in a couple weeks... We had tried to get pregnant for about 6 months, and let me tell ya, it was the best damn six months of my life... :D Then she got pregnant and it all went downhill from there... :mad:

I have read that eating a diet rich in fruit and veggies help men in regards to infertility. But isn't a diet rich in fruits and veggies good for everything? I am surely going to use a heavy amount of anti-oxidants. I chose HMG over HCG b/c HMG contains both LH and FSH which greatly adds to an increase in fertility. Cyclofenil seems to have results that are as good as clomid but with less side effects. I will keep eveyone posted.

Vitamin E is supposed to help to normalize hormone production by rejuvenating the endocrine system.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear