over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to grow!

bmcjames

Registered
Well its time to grow, I did a show and it was a very humbling experience. I thought I was going to be big, but ended up being one of the smallest guys there.

Time to add some quality mass :)

First day back at training,
Bloated from binge eating all last week (had around 10k calories each day for probably 4 days), 180lbs here, I imagine all the bloat will be gone by the end of this week or sometime next week and I'll most likely be around 170lbs.

Strength is still down but I'm sure it will be back within a few weeks or so.

Bloated like a water balloon.
**broken link removed**

Diet is 100% back on track and getting a ton of good quality calories!

Haha... I was totally jumping in this thread to ask you about water retention after those pics of you eating that baked cookie stuff....

hahaha

Dude I looked amazing on Sunday, even better than I did Saturday. Dryer, and veins like crazy everywhere but come Monday I looked like I was 30% bf (and maintained that huge bloofy look all up till this morning which its finally slowly residing)!!

I pretty much tore up everything in sight for food all sunday through wednesday, then I ended up going crazy Thursday night dinner (3 pb and honey sandwhiches) then again Sunday (chinese food with my girl, ate my whole meal + 1/2 of hers) and finally Sunday I had 2 boxes of Mac N cheese, a whole bag of buffalo chicken tenders, 1 small bottle of chocolate milk, 1 small single serving of dryers ice cream.

But 100% back on diet and doing a little cardio here and there now so I'll be back to clean/lean and mean within no time.

Looking forward to this James!!!

Diet Soda's no more! Tea is for me:)

I officially quit drinking diet soda!

Now I drink Tea, around 1 gallon a day. Sweetener of choice is Splenda (use 1 cup for a full gallon), a little less chemical than other artificial sweeteners without the excess calories of sugar.

Well its time to grow, I did a show and it was a very humbling experience. I thought I was going to be big, but ended up being one of the smallest guys there.

Time to add some quality mass :)

First day back at training,
Bloated from binge eating all last week (had around 10k calories each day for probably 4 days), 180lbs here, I imagine all the bloat will be gone by the end of this week or sometime next week and I'll most likely be around 170lbs.

Strength is still down but I'm sure it will be back within a few weeks or so.

Bloated like a water balloon.
**broken link removed**

Diet is 100% back on track and getting a ton of good quality calories!

if you think you look like a bloated water balloon you're crazy lol. no girl likes a skinny scrawny guy! will be following along, looking forward to seeing your progress of adding muscle!

if you think you look like a bloated water balloon you're crazy lol. no girl likes a skinny scrawny guy! will be following along, looking forward to seeing your progress of adding muscle!

If you would have seen what I looked like a couple days ago you wouldn't say that,lol

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Hey broski you know im down for this jazz!!! You look amazng btw.

Bloated or not, I'm sure it was fun being able to eat again!

In for the ride bud!

Congrats to sticking to and doing the show and now you know what you have to do now to make changes and I say just go to work on it and its always nice to enjoy some food even with the bloat.

I will be viewing too. Your old one was great so I imagine this will be even better. Hopefully we can both progress lots this year. I just started a log too. I hope everything goes well and we both stay injury free :)

A shoutout to Louzee

Louzee will be competing in a Collegiate WABDL Powerlifting Meet next weekend 4/21/2012

She has had a few setbacks to her silly self (got sick after her last meet, then pinched a nerve in her neck 2 weeks in a row) knocking her 3 weeks behind schedule for training... She has really been putting the effort in the gym and has set some great PR's.

Before her last meet she couldn't even raw deadlift 315x1. Well last week she pulled 315 while standing on a 100lb plate (that wasn't a max either..) so roughly a 2.5-3" deficit.
I suspect she'll have no problems at all pulling up that 405 this time and her bench is going to be on a whole other level.

As before, our goals are just to be better than we were the day before, but it never hurts to beat your own state record and set the bar even a bit higher as well ;)

The biggest problem though is we are running out of places to put all her trophies!

She is up to around 7 trophies and 2 medals, when she comes home with another batch of them its just going to be crazy!

You guys watchout! :headbang:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The cost of being a hero

I feel pretty good today. I did my part in helping someone out in need.

The situation:
I'm sitting down to take my midterm for a class, this guy has his diabetic bag out and looks like he is taking is bg reading. He starts becoming drowsy and puts his head down. Nobody else is paying attention or even giving a shit(there are 6 other people in the class at this point)... I ask him if he is ok, are you going hypo, etc.? He responds very slowly that his bg levels are crashing and he doesn't have any sugars on him. I run to the vending machine and buy him a 3Musketeer's and get it back to him asap.
He begins to do a little better, I ask him what his dose was with his last inject he said .2ml this morning, I ask him what has eaten since then, he says just this candy bar you got me. I hit the vending machine again and buy him 2 full sugar Cokes (20oz). At this point there are around 12 people in the class and still nobody cares... He plows down the first coke and is instantly doing alot better. By the end of the test he was 3/4s done with the second coke and he is back 100% again :)

Its sad how nobody gave a crap about this guy, he is around 40yrs old, a retired Marine Veteran and only I happen to care and am willing to help him out. But I feel dam good now and all it cost me was $4 to save this guy a trip to the emergency room.

Dude good catch and props to you bro. Your a good dude Jamss and it shows.

Dude good catch and props to you bro. Your a good dude Jamss and it shows.

I don't think if I was paying attention anyone would have noticed.
He just put his head down and looked like he was tired and going to take a nap, he didn't even try to ask anyone for anything, made no mention of it until I asked him.

It's silly on his part to not have eaten anything, but its even worse that people can just sit around and not give a fug....

didnt see how you did @ your show except you thought you were on the small side. how did it go? and what's next besides off season? moving up class? I know you wont know until then, but just curious of the future plans
-c

I love this sport and I'm a stickler for consistency and never giving up.

I know that I would never be competitive at the weight I was, I need to be 225+ stage weight since I'm almost 5'11". Give me time though and assuming nothing drastic happens or I just have the worlds crummiest genetics, I'll nab my goal one day.

I figure I'll really just start being competitive and having chances of winning around the age of 35or so. So my goal till then is just gain appreciable lean mass and keep bumping up the ranks until I'm where I need/want to be.

In the end, even if I never made it to my goal, at least I won't be that old guy saying I never tried to do the thing I wanted most. Its better to have tried and failed than to live a life of never trying at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity