over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to up it?

First off I'm sorry you started so early and are already at such high doses. As TPFU pointed out twice now there is no going back on that now, but to up the doses because your strength is dumb IMO. Are you going to up the dose everytime you get stuck? If so you'll be at a couple of grams a week by the time you are 25.

Now that I'm off my soap box let me ask you some questions. What is your current training split? When is the last time you did some active recovery or just took some time off? How many hours do you sleep at night? Do you eat primarily clean foods? Do you have a stressful life between work and or school? Answering these questions will get you stronger a lot faster and safer than just being lazy and upping the dose.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help a younger guy out. I had a lot of experienced help when I was getting started that helped me avoid making similiar mistakes so if you ever have questions feel free to ask.

Some very good points here. I would answer these questions and get some help from these guys and go from here..... upping the doses is not always the answer.... sometimes changing what you are using works just as well if not better. Maybe using ONLY the suspension/drol suggestion i used along with a small base test and some deca for the joints would be a better option.

I sleep 8 hours a night minimum, i don't go out ... AT ALL ... i eat as clean as possible ... no fast food or garbage, lots of red meat and turkey ... rice, fruits ... drink a protein first thing in morning and before bed ... i work 40 hours, and i am a full time student, but there is no way around that ... i pointed out my split before. It's kind of an hybrid. I know you don't believe what I'm saying about my dedication b/c it's at the highest point of extreme, but I don't care ...

IF: I acturally took 4 months off of strongman training to heal up and get stronger in gym, just been back a month or so now ... if anything i'd like to give up the BB and PL and get into a strict olympic routine, but that requires a good coach which i don't have.

Last edited:
I sleep 8 hours a night minimum, i don't go out ... AT ALL ... i eat as clean as possible ... no fast food or garbage, lots of red meat and turkey ... rice, fruits ... drink a protein first thing in morning and before bed ... i work 40 hours, and i am a full time student, but there is no way around that ... i pointed out my split before. It's kind of an hybrid. I know you don't believe what I'm saying about my dedication b/c it's at the highest point of extreme, but I don't care ...

IF: I acturally took 4 months off of strongman training to heal up and get stronger in gym, just been back a month or so now ... if anything i'd like to give up the BB and PL and get into a strict olympic routine, but that requires a good coach which i don't have.

yeah i see what you're sayin man. i'd love to get into some olympic lifts and start some strongman training. i just wish we had a place in town to do it without me spending all the money on the stone molds and concrete and all that. i think im gonna start with a log, and then slowly start adding things as i go along. i'd like to do like one strongman type training day a week along with the PL.

i'd give up the BB completely and just focus on the PL and strongman. that will cover all your bases, and the BB isn't going to do anything major to help your performance.

if your bench isnt where you want it, start hittin a lot more rows if you're not already. also weighted dips are awesome, like 6-8 reps. also i'd cut out most of your rep work and keep everything between 2-6 reps on all your main lifts and most of your accessory stuff.

something else is you can invest in some bands and/or chains to work on your speed and explosion which will carry over to more power and being able to do more weight. this is true both in powerlifting and strongman.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity