now
DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg
https://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg

then
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

what is happening to our sport?

thoughts?

not disrespecting physique by any means, but someone who has reached the pinnacle makes a decision, frankly I dont understand
I know ; I dont have to understand, but still ......SMH

Last edited:
Standard for bodybuilding is never changing, get as big and dense as possible!
Men's physique- is ever changing. One show I was told my back is to wide, another my shoulders to small, another my shoulder too big...

I like physique personally, I think its a more marketable and desirable look by the masses. Not many people want to look like Kai. I would like to see men's physique become more of a classic bodybuilding division, and allow some posing.

I honestly could give a shit less, as long as they make them wear boxer-brief type shorts so that we can see their hip and leg development (no tiny little bikini briefs either, those are lame). Not because I think physique competitors are "getting away with not having to work legs" but because a person's overall physique is greatly due to their leg development. To blank that out is just weird. Can you imagine the women's physique, if they walked out in baggy cargo pants? how fucking weird would that be? and yet they thought it was cool for guys to do so. Just lame.

Standard for bodybuilding is never changing, get as big and dense as possible!
Men's physique- is ever changing. One show I was told my back is to wide, another my shoulders to small, another my shoulder too big...

I think if this whole sport continues to evolve over the next couple of decades, they will get more and more clear on the ideals of the perfect physique. And I can only hope in some very near future, part of that criteria will involve legs, so they'll have to wear vale tudo shorts or something...

you ever gotten tired of the needle?

I have. just gets old after a while. pumping yourself full of unhealthy shit.... perhaps he wants to live bit longer, not rely on tons of drugs to achieve his look. to me that's what physique is... like retirement for a bodybuilder lol.
-JS

Capriese Murray
now
DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg

then
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thoughts?

not disrespecting physique by any means, but someone who has reached the pinnacle makes a decision, frankly I dont understand

I've always wondered what happened to him. He used t

Capriese Murray
now
DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg

then
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thoughts?

I've always wondered what happened to him. He used to be all over MD Magazine back when I was a teenager. I can't recall ever reading about him having any trouble with his health or with the law. He just kind of vanished from the scene. If I remember right he was called "Mutant" or "Mutant Muscle" or something like that back then.

i remember what you are taking about with md. they did shoot him quite a bit for a whille
I also remember he took a lot of heat for his sexual preference which he was very open about.
after that, nothing
so i guess here he is, "retired" as a bodybuilder
cant imagine any physique competitor having a bigger chest then he still is sporting.

but I still dont get it, and dont like it
I guess if you are good enough to be a top shelf bodybuilder and compete in physique, it says a lot

Most of us will make this change in goals as we become older. When you are 50 you are not going to break your mass barrier, and show up to the beach bigger than ever...

I think JS hit the nail on the head...I know if/when I compete again it will be physique this time around...in My 30's health is My main priority

Im 30 and i have come to the sad but real conclusion that no matter what I do i simply dont have the genes for Bodybuilding but most people can look like physique competitors. And guess which ones get more pussy?

Capriese Murray
now
DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg

then
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thoughts?

One word really, Health.

John O'Regan helped him turn pro. He had to quit because of health issues.

Guy lets not delude ourselves.. The men's physique division is full of abusers.. Many just don't have the genetics to get big ect ect and gravitate to the physique division.. I know two that are on everything but the kitchen sink but still couldn't be competitive in their last bodybuilding ventures.. So they now enter physique.. Many are just like them.. Not all but very many.. So the whole health aspect is out the window.. As it is for the women's division too.. Many are still pushing the envelope there too..

Lots of men's physique competitors here in Vegas. Mark Anthony (or whatever his last name is) the favorite for the physique Mr O is at my gym all the time. The guys train hard and look great too. it's not like they just train upper body, all of them hit legs hard because they all think the standards and shorts will probably change.

Guy lets not delude ourselves.. The men's physique division is full of abusers.. Many just don't have the genetics to get big ect ect and gravitate to the physique division.. I know two that are on everything but the kitchen sink but still couldn't be competitive in their last bodybuilding ventures.. So they now enter physique.. Many are just like them.. Not all but very many.. So the whole health aspect is out the window.. As it is for the women's division too.. Many are still pushing the envelope there too..

From the pros I know, and that's 6 personally, none of them use the kind of dosages the bodybuilders use. To put it in perspective, I don't know a single MP competitor who uses more than 1.5grams per week of gear at any given moment. Not saying that's nothing or healthy, and yes they certainly use clen, t3, and GH very commonly, but dosages of AAS are really not that high. I'll admit though, some of the younger guys <24 yrs old are probably big abusers, but still doubt bodybuilder level. All of the guys I know personally are 25-32 yrs old, and none use crazy doses. One actually never goes over 500mg per week of gear, but he isn't young and has very mature muscle. Contrast this to two national level bb'ers I know who both use over 4 grams of gear per week during prep. Not even the same ballpark.

Oh, and of the guys I know, I am fairly certain a few of them could go very far in bodybuilding if they wanted to push their bodies, i.e. really up dosages and take a proper off-season.

Last edited:
I like physique more...the big guys aren't aesthetic anymore...which is what appealed to me in the first place when I saw pumping iron for the first time when I was 16...it was about making a living piece of art...not Frankenstein

Is there any money in physique? I am guessing most physique competitors are models?...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity