over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Timing of peptides with insulin pre workout

ShZ

Registered
I'm sure some of you are using pep.tides along with insulin pre workout.
In order to get the most synergy, do you shoot both at once or do you shoot your pep.tides first and then the insulin?

In addition I was thinking of doing another shot of the pep.tides post workout but I'm not sure if the carbs of the intra workout shake would blunt the GH release..

I was thinking of using Mod GRF 1-29 + Hexarelin with Humulin-R btw.

I'm sure some of you are using pep.tides along with insulin pre workout.
In order to get the most synergy, do you shoot both at once or do you shoot your pep.tides first and then the insulin?

In addition I was thinking of doing another shot of the pep.tides post workout but I'm not sure if the carbs of the intra workout shake would blunt the GH release..

I was thinking of using Mod GRF 1-29 + Hexarelin with Humulin-R btw.

Take the slin R preworkout and the peps postworkout brother. That's how I would do it. R is good since it covers the entire pre, intra, and post workout window. The carbs won't blunt the gh release. If you wanted to try and time them to peak at the same time, you would shoot the R 1hr preworkout and the peps right before you leave to the gym.

Take the slin R preworkout and the peps postworkout brother. That's how I would do it. R is good since it covers the entire pre, intra, and post workout window. The carbs won't blunt the gh release. If you wanted to try and time them to peak at the same time, you would shoot the R 1hr preworkout and the peps right before you leave to the gym.

Alright, thank you. When I shoot the Humulin-R an hour pre workout, do you think a carb based pre workout meal along with it is neccessary or is a solid intra workout shake and post workout meal enough?

Alright, thank you. When I shoot the Humulin-R an hour pre workout, do you think a carb based pre workout meal along with it is neccessary or is a solid intra workout shake and post workout meal enough?
I was able to skip the preworkout meal. Instead I would have a bar or piece of fruit. It'll depend on your blood sugar levels before that so if you had eaten throughout the day you can probably get away with just the intra shake.

Rambo pretty much covered it.
I did,
Slin 1.5 hrs pre
Hex/ghrh 100 each 15 min pre
Ghrp6/ghrh post 100 each. I did not skip the pre workout meal but I HIGHLY doubt it was necessary. I will skip it next time.

Rambo pretty much covered it.
I did,
Slin 1.5 hrs pre
Hex/ghrh 100 each 15 min pre
Ghrp6/ghrh post 100 each. I did not skip the pre workout meal but I HIGHLY doubt it was necessary. I will skip it next time.

I would pin the hex/ghrh same time as the slin if you're doing post workout also... Pituitary needs about 3 hours I believe to replenish

I would pin the hex/ghrh same time as the slin if you're doing post workout also... Pituitary needs about 3 hours I believe to replenish

By the time I get home, shower and cook my meal it's about 2.5 hrs. I dont stress the little things with something as cheap at peps. I wouldn't do the hex 1.5 hrs pre because the duration is to short and want the gh to peak with the slin.

By the time I get home, shower and cook my meal it's about 2.5 hrs. I dont stress the little things with something as cheap at peps. I wouldn't do the hex 1.5 hrs pre because the duration is to short and want the gh to peak with the slin.
Exactly, the whole 3hr thing is made up any ways. I personally have not seen any data suggesting 3hrs is needed. Actually I have seen data that suggests the pituitary can be turned on to release HGH indefinitely all the time, acromegaly! So why would three hours be needed?

Exactly, the whole 3hr thing is made up any ways. I personally have not seen any data suggesting 3hrs is needed. Actually I have seen data that suggests the pituitary can be turned on to release HGH indefinitely all the time, acromegaly! So why would three hours be needed?

It never made sense to me either. If something like hex can dump twice the gh as another ghrp but needs 3 hrs to recover then why would some other ghrp require the same 3 hours when it only produced half the amount? In want to try pinning every two hours and when I pee in the middle of the night next cycle.

I was able to skip the preworkout meal. Instead I would have a bar or piece of fruit. It'll depend on your blood sugar levels before that so if you had eaten throughout the day you can probably get away with just the intra shake.

I better eat a pre workout meal then. I only want to have my carbs around the workout. I'll see if I can get away with 50g pre, intra and post workout for 10 ius.

2.5 - 3 is the same to me... I just say 3 bc I like to get the most bang for my buck. I wasn't saying 3 hours as a definite

If that's the case then wouldnt we still expect to get a pulse from a GHRP say 2 hours after a shot of Exo GH?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear