over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Timing of shot?

Fenstermaker

Registered
if someone was to shoot something like test cyp in a test rat.....how should that time up with a weight lifting session for the rat. before the exercise or after the exercise, and by how much time?

One thought......

Overanalyzing. It is a long ester. It will be in the system for weeks to come. The trick is shooting consistently for 3-5 weeks and get the levels elevated, and keep them that way.

Thanks... I thought as much but I didn't know if the timing mattered. I currently give my rat 2 shots a week of 1ml/200

Levels seem to stay at about 800-1200 (top of range, from the labs concern) I test my rat every month....is that a good range to see gains in my rat? Currently on Test replacement due to non working system so I get pharma grade and keep a close eye on it with my Dr. I just don't know what would be a range for my rat to see real gains and growth.

Okay..............I get it.

Anything in the upper range should promote more growth than in the lower range. 800-1000 is high normal, so you will be able to acheive, and hold more muscle than someone in the lower range.

I do however find the range your falling in odd?? If your getting 400mg per week i would think you woul be in a higher range. The body on its own only produces like 49 mgs of test per week. So taking in 400mg per week should leave you well above normal? At least in my opinion.

How long have you been getting 400mg per week? I would say your levels should start to peak and even off at around week 4-5. Meaning if your consistent with your dosing, your levels will remain relatively the same week to week. And the results will start happening here.

But at 400mg i would say they should be way above normal. Maybe closer to the 2000?? I'm no expert though.

I have been on TRT for over two years... I have been at that dosing for more than a year and my levels stay in that range.....for the most part. I have to take 1 arimidex daily to keep my E levels in the 22-25 range... I also have to take 3-90grain armor daily due to no thyroid production.....I had graves and then they radiated my thyroid...... so I don't know if any of that has anything to do with my numbers but that is the whole picture. So if I want to go on a muscle gaining "cycle"..... I was wondering what range do most try to achieve to gain muscle and size. I am 41 and an ex college athlete that never used in the past..... and in turn I have never had the body definition I have always wanted...... so I am new to the whole ASS arena so thanks for your input.

500mg per week is a decent dose for most but i usually take 750 in case the gear is underdosed:D

Okay

Well i don't think that anyone here will be able to give you the exact answer to your question. Everything is individual. I may gain well off of 300mg p/week while johnny doesen't start responding until 500 mgs per week. With you levels in the high normal range you are probably above average for your age group, and should see results. You could try increasing the dose by a couple hundred mg per week to see if you have better gains, but it already sounds like estrogen control is an issue. Another reason for being a hard gainer could be your thyroid problem? See all the different things that come into play? You would be well advised to be honest with your doc and see what he can do.
Results are not always about the amount of sauce either. 90% will boil down to training, rest, and most importantly diet.
I would suggest posting your stats in the begginer forum.
Weight
Body fat %
Goals
Years training
And waht type of training you do or prefer. Thius will enable some of the more knowledgable folks to help you.

And i will throw this out there Phil Hernon is a pro BB who is available for hire. He is very reasonable, and everyone who uses him raves about there success following his guidance(i've never used him, at least not paid him:D). He trains athletes of all backgtounds. Not just body builders.

I totally understand that everyone is different when it comes to dosing.....and what it takes to get to a certain range...... I was just wondering if there is an optimum range.....i.e. 1000-1500 on the lab tests that would be the best range for anabolic gain, mass, muscle, all the above..... Maybe everyone is different when it comes to the range you try to get your test levels to for the gains I am talking about...... I thought there might be a target range.......

I also understand that everyone is different when it comes to exercise and how hard to train to get the results..... but again just thought there might be a target range....for test levels......

Thanks again for the feedback....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner